My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minty Swirls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MintySwirls

Minty Swirls Empty
PostSubject: Minty Swirls   Minty Swirls I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:30 pm

MINTY SWIRLS
Species: Pegusus
Mane: long, color: black and teal (Fluttershy's mane style)
Tail: long, color: black and teal (Fluttershy's tail style)
Eyes: Baby Blue
Body: Normal mare pegusus body
Cutie Mark: two hearts, one all black and one all teal. How she got it: As a filly, Minty loved to make milkshakes, her favorite kind to make was and still is mint milkshakes. The first time she made a mint milkshake she gave one to her mom and dad. They both thought it was amazing and asked her how she did it, she answered simply "They were made with the love from my heart." And her cutie mark appeared.
Age (Baby,adult): 18, adult
Personality: Shy but opens up to friends, she is also an egghead and gets hyper sometimes from to much sweets
Likes: Mint milkshakes, books, singing, sweets, sleeping, rain (when inside)
Dislikes: fire, lighting, dancing, hurting others feelings, being hyper
History: Minty grew up in Cloudsdale in a normal house with no sibling but both parents who were very protective of her, she didnt go to school because of this and was homeschooled, she didnt go outside her house much and this helped her to gain her shy personality, she had and has,no friends because she didnt go to school and has yet to learn the true magic of friendship but hopes to find some friends in her new home in Ponyville

Example RP segment: Minty stood in the pouring rain shivering. She stood between two streets. She glance to the one on her right. It was a tavern. She could see the fire in tye fireplace from the windows but the tavern was filled with drunken ponies she had never met. She looked towards the other street and at the far end of it was her house. Minty thought to herself outloud as she normally did when nopony else was around. "Well the tavern is just a few skips away and it looks so cozy and warm in there! But mom did say never to go into a tavern. But my house is so far away!" She looked back down towards the street where her house was.
"It doesnt matter!" She yelled to herself.
"Im not going to let mom down! Im going to my home and thats final!" She said and started galloping on the street where her home was at the end. She knew she would be exghausted by the time she got there, but she knew it was worth it.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
MintySwirls

Minty Swirls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minty Swirls   Minty Swirls I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:01 am

Hi its me! Im wondering whats wrong with my thing now or when will it be accepted?
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Minty Swirls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minty Swirls   Minty Swirls I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:09 am

Changes have been made, your app looks good.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minty Swirls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minty Swirls   Minty Swirls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minty Swirls
Page 1 of 1