My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drunk from Drinks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MintySwirls

Drunk from Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Drunk from Drinks   Drunk from Drinks I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:32 pm

Minty headed down the street where her home was located, on the other street however was a tavern, and as she made it to the second house she heard laughing from the other side of the street. Minty turned and saw two stallion arm on arm and they were laughing and walking wobbly. Minty suggetsed that they were drunkards and started to proceed on her way. But one of the stallions took notice of her and ran across the street.
"Hey you, mare! Come back here!" They said laughing and started to chase her. She went from a trot to a gallop but they were so drunk that they went twice as fast as normal.
"No, no! Stay away from me!" Minty screamed. She ran and ran but when her house came to view, the drunk stallions were so close behind her that if she slowed they would catch her! And if anything, she did not want that.... who knows what those drunkards would do to her! Suddenly Minty felt her hair be grabbed and she fell backwards and screamed
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

Drunk from Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk from Drinks   Drunk from Drinks I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:31 pm

((It's me again :) you seem like a good Roleplayer and this thread was empty so I thought 'why not' and I also assume this is at night? If not I'll edit the time of day.))

Shadowfire was enjoy as nice nighttime walk with his sister, Shimmering Fire. They went for a walk together from time to time just to get away from the house and enjoy each other's company.

"Nice night isn't it?" Shimmering Fire asked.

Shadow nodded in response. It was always nice at night, though it was usually a time drunk ponies liked to prowl upon innocent ponies.

Like now...

A scream of terror resonated through the night and it drew both siblings attention. They gave each other a quick glance and quickly ran in the direction of the scream. Another was sounded and they knew they were getting closer.

They rounded a corner and saw a mare in trouble. With his natural instincts kicking in, Shadow confronted them.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" He shouted.

The two stallions just ignored him.

Shadow quickly turned to his sister and explained what he was going to do, despite how shy he was.

"I'm going to go after the two stallions, I want you to get the mare out of here."

His sister nodded but somewhat hesitantly and they moved towards them...or rather Shadow sprinted. When he got close he recognised the mare as Minty. The two had met before and now he wanted to help his friend more then ever.

Shadow knocked the two stallions out of the way by colliding with him, although he had wish he hadn't cause they they were stronger then they looked. Shadow grunted and so did the stallions but they were disoriented and so they turned to Minty hoped she was ok.

"Minty? Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Drunk from Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk from Drinks   Drunk from Drinks I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:12 pm

SkyRide flew over PonyVille in a very relaxed way. She heard a scream and quickly turned her attention to the ground. 'It came from the Tavern.' She thought and flapped her wings hard as she sped towards the Tavern and as she skidded to a halt by the group of ponies she saw 2 drunk stallions, a obviously frightened mare, another colt, and another mare. She trotted over as she folded her wings.

"What happened?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
MintySwirls

Drunk from Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk from Drinks   Drunk from Drinks I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:35 pm

((Sorry i havnt answered...been busy lately))

"Yea, im fine. Thanks Shadow." Minty answered then turned to the pegasus.
"Those drunk stallions grabbed me!" She said and stuck a hoof at them.
They both struggled to get up, in there dunk state.
"Aww, dont be such a baby, we werent gonna to nothin'!" One whinied.
"Yea, we were just gonna have some fun with her!" The other said.
Minty shook her head at them, then turned back to the mare.
"My name is Minty, nice to meet you." She said and gave her a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

Drunk from Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk from Drinks   Drunk from Drinks I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:44 pm

((Ok after I reply here, I'll go back to the other now that I can reply once again.))

Shadow was revleaved nothing bad had happened to his friend. The Pegasus near them must've noticed and heard the same thing that Shadow and Shimmer had heard. He was glad there would've of been someone there to help him on case things turned bad.

Minty introduced herself and figuring they should do the same, the siblings introduced themselves.

"My name's Shadowfire but you can call me Shadow."

"And I'm Shimmering Fire but you can call me Shimmer."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Drunk from Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk from Drinks   Drunk from Drinks I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:05 pm

SkyRide growled at the stallions then turned to the pony, Minty Swirls, and the other 2.
"I'm SkyRide. Nice to meet you all." She said and she stretched her wings then tucked them back in.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

Drunk from Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk from Drinks   Drunk from Drinks I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Shadow Jet was inside the tavern talking to some other ponies and telling stories about his travels when he heard the scream he rushed out and followed it but the action was over so he asks ShadowFire "Hey what happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

Drunk from Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk from Drinks   Drunk from Drinks I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Shadow looked up at the newcomer, he hadn't noticed him approaching thill just then.

"Those two idiots," Shadow growled pointing at the two stallions, "tried to hurt my friend here. Seems most of us that were nearby would've been able to help."

"Makes you happy doesn't, brother?" Shimmer asked.

"Yes it does. It's always good to have ponies looking out for each other."

Shadow shook his head slightly and looked at the newcomer.

Anyway, what is your name, friend?"
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Drunk from Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk from Drinks   Drunk from Drinks I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:18 pm

SkyRide turned to the new pony. She sat next to Minty as ShadowFire and Shimmering fire told the new pony. She stood and stretched her wings then sat down again.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

Drunk from Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk from Drinks   Drunk from Drinks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:01 am

Jet nods and sticks out a hoof "Jet just Jet. So what were their plans?"
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Drunk from Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk from Drinks   Drunk from Drinks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:51 am

"Apparently they were just trying to 'have some fun'." SkyRide said as she quoted with her hoofs.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

Drunk from Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk from Drinks   Drunk from Drinks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:19 pm

Jet looks at the two stallion and says You type of stallions disgust me." He looks back at the group "So any plans?"
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Drunk from Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk from Drinks   Drunk from Drinks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:13 pm

SkyRide grinned at the stallion. "Agree with you there. No plans, we all just happened to hear Minty scream." SkyRide said patting Minty on her head playfully.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

Drunk from Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk from Drinks   Drunk from Drinks I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 3:03 am

Shadowfire smiled at them all.

"At least we all agree on something." He said, his sister nodding in agreement.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Drunk from Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk from Drinks   Drunk from Drinks I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:48 pm

SkyRide smiled. She flew in the air and did a few loops before landing again. "So what now?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

Drunk from Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk from Drinks   Drunk from Drinks I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:40 pm

"Well me and my sister were heading home for the night. I suppose if everything is alright now we'll be going."

Shadow turned to Minty who had been fairly quiet the entire time.

"You'll be alright now won't you?"
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Drunk from Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk from Drinks   Drunk from Drinks I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 9:48 pm

"I guess I should head back to my house. I have a job to do tomorrow." She said and took flight again then turned and looked back at the ponies. "Bye!" She called back then shot off with a stream of cloud following behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drunk from Drinks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk from Drinks   Drunk from Drinks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk from Drinks
Page 1 of 1