My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inked Paper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

Inked Paper Empty
PostSubject: Inked Paper   Inked Paper I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Inked Paper
Inked Paper New_oc_by_angeyzombeh-d7oy6iu
Species:Unicorn
Mane:Black
Tail:Black
Eyes:Light Blue
Body:Very Light Brown
Cutie Mark:None
Age (Baby,adult):Colt, about age 9
Personality:Cold and cruel to everypony exept his brother Blown Speaker. When he is around his brother his cold façade is removed, reveling the loving colt he is. This also happens when he is around ponies he knows are his brothers friends. He goes back to being cold and cruel once they leave though, no matter who else was watching. Also he seems to act more mature, which the blame is put on his time in the orphanage.
Likes: His brother, his brothers music, friends of his brother and non-alcoholic cider.
Dislikes: Anything that walks that isn't his brother or his brothers friends, whatever his brother dislikes
History: Inked Papers mother died during child birth, and his father had abandoned him, so he was given to the Ponyville Orphanage, where he was teased and bullied by the other fillies and colts.

When he was school age, he abandoned the orphanage all together and headed towards the Everfree forest, but on his way he ran into Blown Speaker, who ended up being nice to him no matter how cruel he was to him. He was cruel to Speaker because he didn't think he understood what it was like, until he heard Speakers past, a past that sounded worse then his own. He then saw that he wanted to be like Speaker, and started considering him a brother for reasons not even he knows, so from that day on Speaker became his adopted brother, and he lived and traveled with him.

Example RP segment: 1. A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Inked Paper was walking around, doing some errands for Speaker, when he noticed a filly was crying.

"What's your problem?" he said coldly, wondering what could be so bad.

"I lost my mommy and I cant find her." the filly said.

"So, you think that's bad, haha, that's nothing, my mother died, d-I-e-d, I had to grow up to survive in a orphanage, I WAS STUCK BEING PICKED ON AND BULLIED SINCE I WAS OLD ENOUGH TO HEAR IT, so you think you have problems, don't make me laugh." Inked Paper said, as he walked away with the filly crying harder then before.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by ShadowbolfRD on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Inked Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inked Paper   Inked Paper I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:51 am

This looks good, except you need more than one sentence for the Personality! (Preferably a paragraph)
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

Inked Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inked Paper   Inked Paper I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:55 am

Hope that's better
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Inked Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inked Paper   Inked Paper I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:05 am

You are approved! Please frolic into the happy section of Role-play with mushrooms and tulips while sipping strawberry lemon-aid!
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Inked Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inked Paper   Inked Paper I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:10 am

I will
exept for the mushrooms
don't want to be arrested for possession now do I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inked Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inked Paper   Inked Paper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inked Paper
Page 1 of 1