My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!

Go down 
+4
Bediepew
Moonlemon
Senran Kagura
Butterfly
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  Empty
PostSubject: Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!    Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:03 pm

I know that my art isn't that great. It's nowhere near as good as Moony's, but that doesn't mean I don't really like to draw....so, if you'd be so kind as to request me? Please? Anyone at all? I still love to draw, but all of my art request threads just sort of....die....My art has gotten better anyways....

http://maskedbutters.deviantart.com/ here is my deviant account.

http://maskedbutters.deviantart.com/gallery/47371671/Pony-OC-s and here's a link to all my pony oc's, well not all of them. I'm sure there's more somewhere.

So yeah, please request me! I can , contrary to popular belief
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!    Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:14 am

I have a request for you. Can you draw Cherry Blossom? Details about her are down in the signature.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!    Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:50 am

Aaaahh Butters don't compare your art to mine. Your art is absolutely fantastic. Please don't put yourself down, I love your art.

If it's not too much, I wish to see May in a big poofy frilly dress. With a cute tiara too, of course.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!    Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 12:40 pm

Could you please draw Shadow Het? The link is in my signature
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!    Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:21 am

This may be a bit harder, but could you draw my OC Dr. In S. Ane, the link to the app is in my signature.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!    Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:43 pm

Alright! I know I took forever and a half to do these, but I've had literally no free time until today. And I"m sorry ;~; I really wanted to work on these drawings, like a lot. But I was unable to. But here they are!

Staring with Cherry, I made to for you because your character has like two ways of dressing or something. And sorry, I wasn't sure which cutie mark you wanted for her so I just ended up forgetting to draw it. Plus you never responded to my PM. So if you want me to redo it, just say the word

Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  NiZ9eZL

Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  YRDkroG I thought I did pretty good with this one :D

And here, lovely Moony's request! I love the idea XD silly, silly. May in a big poofy dress

Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  Tpv3EUj

Here's Shadow Jet, loved drawing the position on this one

Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  SUIkGnP

And of course, Bolf's request. I love the character by the way! But I wasn't quite sure what went where and I think I messed up a bit >.< Sorry, if you want me to redo it I shall

Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  OhO3a68
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!    Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:56 am

Holy crap that is good!
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!    Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:35 pm

Sorry if I am too late to request, but if I am not, could you try drawing Switchblade, it might be a bit difficult because of his armor, but the description is in my signature.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!    Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:06 pm

Because I don't have much to request and you really wanna draw, make me the Ultimate Supreme Executive Director of the world. Please? ^w^
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!    Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 12:47 am

Great job on Semethan, thank you
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!    Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:20 am

Wait could you make red able characters into ponies
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!    Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 1:56 pm

I'll get started on all these when I finish up work ^.^

Asha, by this "make me the Ultimate Supreme Executive Director of the world" Do you mean one of your OC's? If so, which one?

and Bediepew, what is Red Able? I can probably make the characters into ponies but I don't know what it is.

And thanks, Shadowbold ^^
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!    Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:31 pm

Red vs Blue I meant to put that stupid auto correct
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!    Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Me can be the ponysona Candle made of me, or if you wish, you can try to make it from a picture based off of actual me.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!    Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:37 pm

the ponysona Candle made of you? I could do that, if you send it to me. And sure Bedie, I can try. I can't promise it'll be good
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!    Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:42 pm

Make one of tucker please
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!    Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:28 pm

Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!    Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:36 pm

Hi I know i m late but i was wondering if you could draw DJay for me... details in signature... tongue
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!    Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Please Please Please Pleeease Request me!
Page 1 of 1