My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bediepew

Bediepew

When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) Empty
PostSubject: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:49 pm

Jet ncloses his eyes to think as the train to the front lines took him and his four teammates to the Command building of the N.L.R 'Why are we being taken to Command? We should be going to the front lines to fight.'

The conductor pony says over the intercom "We will be reaching Command in a few minutes please hold your hooves and have a pleasant day." He turns off the mic, looks at the attendant next to him and says "Are these the 5 ponies that will help is win the war?" The attendant nods
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 4:20 pm

DJay stands across from Jet with her goggles. She wore EXTREMELY tinted goggles for any of the light she walked through, considering her extremely sensitive eyes. Sky stood next to her with a small smile. "I'm so excited! Command! I wonder what it's for." She said. The overexcited part of her coming out. DJay looked at her with a glare, not that Sky could see. She felt the gaze and calmed down. "So Jet, whatcha think we're here for?" DJay said, who rarely speaks.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 5:37 pm

Jet look at DJay from behind his shades "That I don't know but the conductor just asked the attendant if 'We were the five ponies to help win the war' so either we are special or I heard wrong I and just sounded stupid."

OOC:isn't Skyride in the Empire?
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:55 am

"AWESOME! I'm glad I can help save the world." She said stretching her legs and wings.

OOC: I posted this before I knew.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:33 am

OOC:it's alright
Jet nods "It would be. Well I am going to get some sleeps for the rest of the ride so see ya' there." He closes his eyes underneath the shades not actually planning on sleeping just making it seem like he was
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:02 am

"Good idea. I need some rest too." She said yawning and used her wings to make it blanket like and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:33 am

Jet slowly falls asleep, despite trying to stay up, so he starts dreaming about his old hobby: racing
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:46 am

The intercom crackles and the conductors voice can be heard. "Arriving at Command Tower. Good Luck." DJay stands and kicks Jet. "Get up, we're here." She said. Her mood had totally changed, it went from happy to serious.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:46 pm

Jet wakes up and nods, hopping off the train and walking towards the front door "I don't see why you have to kick me." He pushes the door open and is surprised at so many ponies in the room all gathered around the same table too

OOC:alright I will be roping the leader of the republic

Sparkling Star (meh. Couldn't think of any names) turned to look at the five walking and said "Alright gentle ponies, these are the ponies that will win the war for us." The generals start chuckling and one says "But they rent even soldiers! Technically they still are just civilians. So unless they are the five hybrids then we are doomed for execution when we lose." Sparkling Star just smiled and said "These are Shadow Jet the Ponrabbidog, Blown Speaker the Posquit, DJay the PoCaOwrrel, Ebony LeBrun the Pofoxen, and her brother Zefarin LeBrun the Ponaken. And they will win this war for us."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:31 pm

(Sorry for not posting until now, I didn't know we had started)

Zefarin's cold eyes narrowed almost to slits at the statement. It was a rookie mistake to give Ebony's name first, seeing as he was older, male, and the head of the LeBrun family. There was a wicked grin on Ebony's face at the introduction, but Rin was very careful to not let her understand his displeasure. He was a shadow, not the pony under the spotlight.

Ebony knew, of course, and it gave her an almost sadistic glee to see her brother so furious. Her grin widened just a tad at the small hiss that slipped between Rin's clenched teeth, so quiet that even she, standing so that their flanks were a mere centimetre apart, shouldn't have heard it, but she did.

The elder LeBrun unicorn stepped forward, all emotion wiped off of his face into a monotonous mask.

'I am sure by now that you understand from observation that my sister and I are used to positions of command. Legwork is a necessity in this war; I would know, considering I was controlling the strings on the sunny side before we submitted ourselves for the experimentation.'

'We would generally prefer to be referred to as augments or something a little more professional than the mangling of words by which you have deemed to call us,' Ebony said smoothly, taking over for her brother with fluidity. Her fur gleamed in the light with a distinctly reddish tint that disappeared when she stepped into the shadow. 'Now, pray tell what you plan on doing with us. I am used to mystery on one side; both is too much work.'
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:13 am

Jet chuckles "Ohhh somepony knows big words." He turns towards the generals "Watch out every pony we gotta couple of geniuses over here." He suddenly gets serious "Anyway point me in the direction of the enemy and consider it done."

Sparkling Star gives a little smile "Yes we are aware that you two held positions of power. But the moment you signed up for augmentation you dropped down to simple weapons of war. Know if you five will gather around the map. We are going tell you our plan of attack on the enemy. Also here" she hands each is them a headset "these will allow you five to communicate on the battlefield where ever you are and so we can relay instructions to you if the mission goes haywire. Know ready up you will be leaving when we are able to get a drop ship ready."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:34 am

"And when would that be?" Speaker said as he took a headset.
(Just got back, so sorry about the late start)
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:49 pm

Rin let out another involuntary and virtually silent hiss at the blatant disregard of respect. However, he could see Ebony's fur rising on end, so he gently tapped her with the side of his umbrella in warning. She gave him a petulant glare before huffing and snatching a headset with a burst of navy blue magic. She tucked it into her left ear and twitched both to adjust. Rin was much more composed, retrieving his own headset with poised grace and a crimson aura before tapping the umbrella.

'There's software in this that sets off an alarm if I am more than ten feet from it at a time,' he said coolly. 'A simple way to determine if I have been abducted. If we are to work in a group, it might be prudent for me to install the various files on your computer hard drives in case a mission were to go pear-shaped. Then you might know if we need... Rescuing.' He sniffed. 'Let us hope it doesn't come to that.'

Both LeBruns had been given raven genes: with already exemplary minds, the modifications from the intelligence of the bird boosted their mental powers to the extreme. The tracking device had been Rin's idea from when he was working in the government.

Ebony pulled her collar a little higher up her neck as she moved towards the map. Both her eyes and Zefarin's darted over the layout in seconds, soaking up the data and storing it in a retrievable spot in their respective memory palaces.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:20 am

Jet puts his ear piece in and starts nodding his head to some random tune. After he gets done he starts to look around the room they were in "Man this place is big." He eventually numbs into a random pegasai, whom to he says "Hey watch it." But the pegusai recognized Jet's voice and said "Jet?"

S.S (that's what I am going to call her if you don't mind) started to explain "Your goal is to get in, track down their chief science officer, tag him then bag him, and if you can grab as much intel on there weapons, toxins, defenses, and amunt of units." She stopped talking when some pony contacted her on a private channel "Uh huh. Ok sergeant. Alright I will get them down there." She turns to the hybrids "Alright you five looks like you are needed right now so grab a bag, grab a helmet, and get your flanks down to the vehicle bay now soldiers."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:13 pm

"Yes sir!" DJay said then turned and trotted over grabbing a bag and helmet then turned. "Hurry up slowpokes!" She yelled. She turned and put her bag on and her helmet and was trotting towards the vehicle bay.
(Sorry for not posting recently, not much time to be on.)
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:12 am

Speaker grabbed a helmet and bag and then turned to face Jet, "I never did get my question answered he whispered before following Djay to the vehicle bay.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:46 am

Ebony slunk forwards to grab herself a helmet, but Zefarin stayed where he was, eyeing the pile with trepidation. To an untrained eye, he would look as stoic and monotone as always, but when his sister glanced back at him in annoyance, she immediately spotted a small nervous tic: Rin was twisting his umbrella around on the ground.

'Ma'am,' she started, looking S. S. in the eyes with an icy, captivating gaze (her previously nonexistent charm flaring with her fox genes), 'my brother was not bred for the battlefield. A snake he may be, but he is the cunning of the creature, not the stealth. We are ravens for intelligence, and ravens are flighty creatures; we take chances only when we know, 99%, that we will be victorious. Zefarin has never been an athletic creature-' she received a deadly glare for that, '-and legwork... is not his thing. I'm sure you'll find better use of his skills behind a com system or in a planning room. See, it was never the Solar's intention to put either of us on the battlefield, but, fortunately for you, my previous occupation involved a lot of chasing, catching, and sometimes killing. I am a fox. I bite anything. I do not care, give me double duties, but don't force Zefarin into a position that would prove more harmful to both him and the Lunar Republic by sending him out into the field.'

Zefarin was almost spitting with rage. Defended by his sister... how absolutely embarrassing. However, a small part of him was thankful for her help. It meant he had no need to resort to begging. That was an all-time low, and something he would avoid with even his own life.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:54 pm

Jet grabs a pack and a helmet and runs off after the others and says to Speaker through the mic "The answer is right now." When they reach the vehicle bay a pilot motions for them to get on the ship.

S.S nods and says "Alright he is allowed to stay here in the planning room or coma whichever he prefers." She goes up to Ebony and whispers "Either way we need more tacticians to help plan attacks." She turns back towards the map and says out loud "All right Zefarin get over here and help us plan more distractions and Ebony get down to the Vehicle bay the rest of them need you."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:07 pm

DJay already sat by the door. "I already got window seat." She said with a joking smile.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:43 pm

"Thats fine with me" Speaker said, before taking the seat across from Djay.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:24 pm

Jet hops onto the drop ship and says to Speaker and DJay "Hey guys I have a idea. Me and DJat, since we have wings, can jump out with the other winged ponies as fly down to the lab and begin the assault to clear out a area so Speaker and Ebony can teleport themselves and other unicorns or earth ponies down to the ground."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:33 pm

(Bediepew, you skipped me.)

Zefarin nodded his begrudging gratitude and slipped off to the control room, connecting his headset to the mainframe to the disbelief of the ponies already in the room. A sharp glare with icy eyes sent them scuttling back to their posts as he settled into a chair in front of the monitors and switched his comm system on. He triangulated the position of the crew onto a separate computer screen with a long stream of commands from years of experience in surveillance and relaxed minutely when the four ponies popped up on his screen.

Meanwhile, Ebony listened to Jet's hasty plan and nodded her assent. She could have rolled her eyes and snorted at the obvious plan he had laid out, but it was not the best point of attack, and the fox in her told her that the best way to work with these augments was to convince them that she was charming. So she did.

Her horn glowed with a brilliant sapphire-navy glow as she cracked her neck and pulled her stunning spell to the front of her mind in preparation for the landing once the pegasi touched down.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:40 pm

(So what is the posting order...)
"Uhhh... that plan won't work. My magic is too weak to teleport." Speaker said.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 8:57 am

"Then you're jumping with us!" DJay said with a mischievous grin. "Better have enough magic to levitate yourself when I "accidentally" drop you." She said laughing.

(Order is Bediepew, Me, Calilian, then Shadow)
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:19 am

OOC:ok so it is my post right now I guess right,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)   When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the wind rages so do the Hybrids of war (New Lunar Republic side)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next