My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The newest subject

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

The newest subject Empty
PostSubject: The newest subject   The newest subject I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:43 pm

Professor In Semethan Ane was walking down the third floor hallway to his new classroom. He was still in awe from when the headmaster had chosen him to teach the newest subject at Hogwarts, healing.

As he turned the corner he accidently bumped into a student.

"My, bad, I am trying to find my classroom." He said to the pony he bumped into.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

The newest subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newest subject   The newest subject I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:51 pm

Cranium briskly trotted down the hallway, books and quills floating around him as he used his unicorn magic to levitate them. He had quite a few, and it was growing increasingly difficult to do the levitating spell with his supplies. Even if the spell was simple, adding more weight was hard for him.

The student turned the corner, and yelped in surprise as he bumped into another pony, and his books scattered across the floor. His mouth drew back in a scowl as he looked at who he bumped into. They were older, likely a teacher.

"My bad, I am trying to find my classroom." The professor apologized. The young unicorn narrowed his eyes. He recognized this teacher, he was the new healing teacher. What was his name again? Professor In S. Ane.... this sounded like a very suspicious name indeed. The unicorn tried to keep himself from being panicked. Just because his name was strange didn't make him a danger- all he looked like was another foolish newbie.

" It doesn't matter," Cranium muttered in response to the professor, as he started to heave his supplies from the ground.

" Professor," he quickly added at the end of his sentence. The sixth year still wasn't used to doing this- he chiefly viewed himself as the superior in this building. He had earned Ravenclaw quite a few points after all, not to mention he scored very well on all of his tests. ( Though, his ways did him very little good in terms of friends- no one was fond of the nosy and rather snobby pony, and his attitude had quite a few times almost landed him in a fight.)

Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

The newest subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newest subject   The newest subject I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:16 am

"Well, then, if you dont mind, I will be heading to to my classroom, I'm already late for the 6th years Ravenclaw-Griffindor class that I'm supposed to be teaching." Professor Ane said as he got up and briskly started to walk down the corridor again.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

The newest subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newest subject   The newest subject I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:35 am

Cranium blinked in surprise.

" That's my class," he noted, not to anyone in particular. So this stallion would be teaching him healing? Interesting. Now that he thought about it, the young pony didn't even really want to be in this class. However, the only other option would a ridiculous class like Divination, and Cranium simply would not have that.

He make a few large steps in front of the professor, and began to walk as well, not wanting to make it look as if he was followwing him or lost. Wait... hadn't the professor said he was trying to find his class?

Ever the suckup when it came to earning points for Ravenclaw, Cranium decided to ask if he needed assistance.

" Professor, do you possibly need help finding your classroom? I seem to be in that class anyway," he asked, pushing his rectangular glasses up on his snout.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

The newest subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newest subject   The newest subject I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:39 pm

"Yes, I guess I do," Professor Ane chuckled "by all means lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

The newest subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newest subject   The newest subject I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:28 pm

" Very well," Cranium said, and inhaled deeply.

" Well, first of all, you turned the wrong corner," he said. Although to be fair, he had almost turned that way as well, but Professor Ane didn't need to know that. He began to trot forwards from there, and looked back at the other pony.

" I suppose you would just keep walking forward until you find your room..." Suddenly, the student felt nervous. Usually the class was labeled with a number, and not much else. What if the new teacher didn't know it? Cranium didn't want to be part of a big idiotic chase to find some room but... it was also his room.

" You know your number, correct?" the uptight unicorn asked.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

The newest subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newest subject   The newest subject I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 5:49 pm

"Correct, the headmistress was kind enough to write it down for me." Semethan said, before handing cranium a piece of paper. "I dont know my way at all down these corridors so lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

The newest subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newest subject   The newest subject I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:04 pm

Cranium relaxed, and gave a curt nod, and stared at the paper for a moment, then trotted down the hallway in silence, his eyes glued to the floor. He wasn't bothered by silence at all, that wasn't what made the sixth year anxious. No, it was the still very suspicious name of the professor that bothered him.

He began to quicken his pace, remembering the possibility of being late. He made care to distance himself between Professor Ane, just in case.

Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

The newest subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newest subject   The newest subject I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:14 pm

When they finally arrived Semethan gave Ravenclaw 5 points before entering the classroom and addressing the class. "My name is Professor In Semethan Ane, and I will be your healing teacher. Many of you probably took this class to get out of another one like Divinatian because you either thought it was boring, or that you didn't have the skill, but I most warn you, there is a certain danger in this class, because as you are sixth years you will need injured wizards as subjects, these wizards fully are aware of this and know that if there is error i can fix it, except if the mistake is too severe." Semethan said a bit darkly before his tone got all light and perky" But I'm not planning on that happening and you wont have to worry about that till later this year, but for now turn your books to page 34"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The newest subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newest subject   The newest subject I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The newest subject
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General :: My Little Hogwarts-
Jump to: