My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The next prophecy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SkyRide

SkyRide

The next prophecy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 10:55 am

Sky started making her way to the Artemis table laughing with the ponies when it got quiet. She saw Nikki sitting at the empty Hades table. 'Knew it..' She thought then saw Jet clapping. 'Why is he clapping?' She thought then shrugged. She started clapping too.// Frozen seeing Sky clapping did it to and DJay, tucked in the back with her Dyonisis table buddies, reluctantly, started to clap too. 'I'm going to kill them.' She thought.// "Well?" Sky said looking at the Artemis table and they all reluctantly started clapping as well. Frozen, being one of the only 3 at the Posiedon table had no real power so he sighed then the other 2 clapped with him.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 3:49 pm

" Why is everypony clapping?" Speaker wondered, "Maybe I should just go along, or should I not", eventually after a couple of seconds of debating himself, he joined in on the clapping also.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 6:38 pm

Jet keeps clapping and thinks 'Theyre going to kill me so bad but hey never said I was sane.' He clears his throat and says in a announcers voice "All hail Nikki, daughter of Hades"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:09 am

There was definitely something on Nikki's face. You know, whatever it was that made it feel like her cheeks were on fire.

'I hate you, she hissed vehemently to the laughter echoing in her head. 'I absolutely despise you, you awful, pitiful creature.'

Her gaze flipped up to the clapping ponies, spotting the ones who had knocked her out of the tree, splashed her, apologised under duress, and suddenly become friends. They were doing it, too. The old Nikki would have laughed and clapped along with them, dredging up her cape and striking a pose, maybe. However, this one, while that part of her cheered along with them, was a rather short-tempered young mare.

'Why the hay are you all clapping?' she snapped loudly. 'No one did this for fish-foal, over there!' She pointed sharply at Frozen Flame. 'I thought you ponies had tact!'

She abruptly stood and vacated the table, fighting her way out of the dining hall and out of the doors. Best to move her stuff from the Hermes cabin while nopony was in there. The attention was extremely uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:26 am

Speaker mumbled to himself " I knew I shouldnt jave gone along with the clapping", before stopping.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:45 am

Jet shrugs "I got this." He get and points at his food saying "Stay. Now if any of you touch Iwill know." He turned and ran after Nikki
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:55 am

"I am NOT a fish-pony! Why would anyone clap for me anyway!? This is why nobody likes Hades ponies...." Frozen said with a huff and sat down. The other Poseidon half-bloods tried to comfort him. Sky sat and so did the rest of the Artemis table. "It's all stupid Jets fault. Why must I make dumb friends..." Sky muttered and some of the Artemis ponies tried consoling her. "Meh I'm gonna kill him later anyway." DJay said sitting and laughing with her friends.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 11:24 pm

The next time Nikki was out in the open, it was five minutes later and there was an impressive amount of...stuff... stuffed into a deceptively tiny sack. Despite being small, the bag weighed a tonne (she'd have to work on that later, and she didn't trust herself enough to drop it into the darkness and find it again when she arrived at the cabin of her intent), so it was a rather comical image to see the little pony dragging along an even littler bag across the circle. She was a little calmer, with a small smile on her face as she thought about the image, as she approached the little cabin with skull-lanterns blazing around the lintel.

'Welcome home,' she said to herself.

Then she let herself inside and shut the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:26 pm

Jet walks back into the pavilion giving a sheepish grin and sits down next to Speaker and whispers "I am so dead. Whelp time to eat as much as I can." He starts eating having a idea in his mind that you couldn't die with a empty stomach
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:48 pm

"Well when you die, dont drag me along with you," Speaker a bit jokingly.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Sky walked over to their table and slammed her hoofs on the table but smiled at them. "Just for effect. Anyway! Why did you do that? It was a very imbecile move." Sky said her face growing serious. "I mean, the WRATH of Hades could have been dropped on us." Sky said with a growl.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:23 pm

Jet chuckles "But we didn't. Did we? Anyway I never said I was sane when we first met so don't assume anything."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:33 pm

Sky grins. "None of us did." She said with a smile. "Thats why I love you guys." She said and walked back to the Artemis table.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:03 pm

"I'm guessing I'm the only sane one then," Speaker said, "that's just fantastic."
Back to top Go down
Potato

Potato

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:05 pm

Midnight Rondache was walking by the table when she heard Blown Speaker say that, "No you're not the only one, they're just pretty rare here." she said then continued walking like she hadn't said anything.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:28 am

(Apologies for the late post. OOC: Artemis is a virgin. Doesn't she not have kids? It's just the Hunters who inhabit the Artemis cabin.)

While Nikki was moving into her cabin outside, a different and much older unicorn was racing through the forest, coat flapping behind her as she galloped at the gate. Behind her, a roaring... something or other... was chasing her, teeth snarling and growls piercing the night air. Lucky for her, this demigod was used to running: after all, it was part of the job. Then again, she was usually doing the chasing, not the other way around.

Ebony cursed herself for leaving her scythe back at the office. She never made that mistake. NEVER. Except for today, apparently.

That left only one option, and she cursed herself for forcing herself to take it. This meant asking Zefarin for help. How horrid.

The monster snapped at her heels, and she hissed when it caught her back hoof and snagged the fur. The scent of her blood, she knew, would only drive it harder, and she was tiring. But, there ahead, was the gate into Camp Half-Blood, and she let out a half disappointed, half relieved sigh before making one big sprint to the finish line and tumbling across the border in a tangle of blood, sweat, unwilling tears, and fur.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 11:08 am

OOC: back

Jet yawns and says "Well I am going to get some sleep." He stands up and walks out, looking around then he spots Ebony on the ground and a monster at the hill. He runs over to Ebony and checks her pulse "Ok she will live." He looks to the dining hall and yelled "MEDIC!" He turned towards the monster, drew his daggers and charged at it
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:44 pm

Sky and DJay looked over. Frozen a little slower. "Something obviously happened." Frozen said getting up and stuffing some bread in his mouth then cantering out the door. DJay followed him and Sky trotted over to the Apollo table. "Lets go newbie." She said to Speaker then ran outside following DJay, Frozen, and Jet.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:59 pm

Speaker followed and looked upon the scene, "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:19 pm

Ebony groaned where she had been abandoned, twisting to look at the young ponies who had raced after the monster.

'Don't bother,' she called, 'unless you want to get yourselves killed. Forget about the enchantment on the camp borders?'

She dragged herself to her hooves and grimaced at the sight of the dirt streaked over her charcoal greatcoat. A terrible casualty, if she said so herself. She would have to concentrate on fixing it later.

'Can somepony get me Chiron?' she hissed. 'Dionysus? Zefarin? It's urgent that I speak to one of them. Now!'
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:29 pm

Jet stopped then turned back, running back over to Ebony and says "Here I got some ambrosia in my pack just let me get it ou. Hey new guy Go get Chiron." He starts checking every pocket
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 8:09 pm

"On it," Speaker said, running towards the big farmhouse.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 10:29 am

Sky followed Speaker and took a sharp turn onto a cobble path that lead somewhere. "Shortcut!" She called as she raced down the path.
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:56 am

Jet pulls out a bag of ambrosia and sets it down saying "Obviously you know about camp so who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next prophecy   The next prophecy - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next prophecy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: