My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mittyke

Mittyke

Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:45 pm

Yuan walked on until Switchblade started talking. She noticed that he was now standing still and looking up, so she did the same. "Not so different. They was just as nice as here." she said. "But I like to think now this my land." she added, looking away from the stars.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 3:10 pm

Switchblade nodded "Surely you miss your land though; I can't imagine how lonely you must have been for your first few weeks here."
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 3:31 pm

"Not my old land, my old family. Old land was mean. I wonder if Father and Mother survived." Yuan put emphasis on the word 'old' to show that her land was now Equestria. "I was little lonely, yes. But everypony nice and friendly here." she said after a short while, staring back up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 3:54 pm

"What happened? If you don't mind me asking." he asked carefully, knowing full well the trauma of such events.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 4:02 pm

"What happened..." Yuan stays silent for a while, then continues. "I was not good in country because healer is bad. Ponies need work, not talk. I am weak for country, Mother helped me leave." she explained, hoping Switchblade understands. Then she added one more sentence in barely audible voice: "It's because different culture."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 4:15 pm

Switchblade nodded "I understand. They didn't understand your kind of business." he said "I've heard of similar cases."
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:37 pm

"Yes, yes. I feel sorry to pony who has same happen... to." she said, a little too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 9:32 am

Switchblade shrugged before seeing a patch of poison joke a small way off, this reminded him of his main concern "I hope you haven't touched any plants that look like that." he said, pointing at the poison joke.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:45 am

"No. But I want pick flower like that. Why? Poisonous plant?" she looked at the flowers. "I hope to find they healing at home." she added.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 5:11 pm

Switchblade looked back at the plant "It is called 'poison joke' it turns the feature that you are most proud of, on its head, reversing it." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:23 pm

"This place has lot interesting things." Yuan said, picking one with her magic. She levitated it closer, careful not to touch it. "Very pretty flower." she said, mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:01 pm

Switchblade stood a fair distance away, to be safe from the plants "So what is you job?" he asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:09 pm

"I try to continue heal." she turns away from the rest of the flowers, levitating the picked one next to her. "But no job here before I find all herb." she then tilted her head curiously. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:28 pm

"I'm a guard and a blacksmith." he stated, not wanting to sound too proud of his multiple jobs.
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 4:13 pm

"That's amazing. You make own armor?" she asked, quite amazed.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Switchblade nodded "Yep, this was one of my first creations, it mirrors my magical aura." he explained "The colour is due to a unpleasant experience."
Back to top Go down
Mittyke

Mittyke

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:54 pm

"Mirrors magical aura is hard for understand. And pleasant mean good, right?" Yuan said, a little confused about the many hard words. She wasn't sure if she heard 'unpleasant' or 'pleasant', but since she never heard the word 'unpleasant, she decided to go with the other one.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 5:29 pm

"It basically means that it let's me do this" he said, his aura around him causing the metal on his armor and goggles to glow white. He then dismissed the light and turned back "And unpleasant means very bad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)   Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Little Stroll (in a Dangerous and Dark Forest)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3