My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting started

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MidnightMeadow

Getting started Empty
PostSubject: Getting started   Getting started I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 7:27 pm

Hey all, Just wanted to know if anyone would mind helping get started here with my character, I'm up for pretty much anything with anypony ^^
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting started   Getting started I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 7:37 pm

I'm happy to rp with you, my oc lives in ponyville but can move around.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

Getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting started   Getting started I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:10 am

I'd also be happy to, I have a OC that moves around also.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
SkyRide

SkyRide

Getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting started   Getting started I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:22 am

We all know DJay moves around took!! :D
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
MidnightMeadow

Getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting started   Getting started I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 5:42 pm

Aww you guys are awesome! Midnight is either in Ponyville or the Everfree forest. Perhaps I could start her off by setting up a cart ready to sell her night blooms, after that it's pretty open what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting started   Getting started I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
MidnightMeadow

Getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting started   Getting started I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:11 pm

Sorry for taking so long I've had a busy week, I'll try and post either tomorrow or the day after.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting started   Getting started I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:31 am

I don't mind roleplaying with your OC. I'm gonna make a third OC. I have a pegasus and unicorn. The next one is gonna be a earth pony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting started   Getting started I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting started
Page 1 of 1