My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warm bath from the winds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Warm bath from the winds Empty
PostSubject: Warm bath from the winds   Warm bath from the winds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 2:23 am

Crystal Belle sighed softly as she lowered herself into the steaming waters flinching only slightly from the stings of pain from the tiny scratches that covered her body and face, Crystal had rushed over after a terrible tumble with a thorn patch that left her wings a mess of bent feathers, a dirty coat and a tail and tail so full of twigs and burrs it looked more like a birds nest. When the spa ponies saw her their faces twisted in horror at her sate they had insisted on a full free treatment as she often visited them when in town for the winter months.

So as crystal sat sighing as the spa ponies busied themselves with picking the debris out of her mane she heard the front door ring as it was opened.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Warm bath from the winds   Warm bath from the winds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:58 pm

The door swung open and Storm Rush came in panting hard. "I need a bath...pronto..." He said panting. He was very achy after a pesky storm he had to wrangle that took about two hours because of a malfunction on one of the weather machines. He then saw a female pegasus in the bath and slowly walked towards her. He was limping ever so slightly. He climbed up the small stairs and slowly submerged himself into the warm bath with a reliving sigh. He turned to the mare. "Hey there...name's Storm Rush..." He said finally catching his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Warm bath from the winds   Warm bath from the winds I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:13 am

Crystal looked over at the mystery Pegasus giving him a worried look. "I'm Crystal Belle..Are you alright..er Storm Rush?" She asks "You seem a bit..burnt." She asks flinching a bit as the spa ponies picked some burrs out of her wings.They picked broken and bent feathers out gently one by one.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Warm bath from the winds   Warm bath from the winds I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:58 am

"Just...burnt...two hours...two hours to wrangle one storm..." Storm Rush said. He then noticed the spa ponies where picking at the mare's fur. "But the question is...what happened to you?" Storm asked trying not to offend the mare.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Warm bath from the winds   Warm bath from the winds I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:30 pm

Crystal blushes slightly a she started her story "Well you see I come in with the winter winds,the ones that bring the first snowstorms so I don't get to see the colors of fall but this year I got here a few weeks before the winds did so i decided to explore see what i could find."She said with a chuckle "But I had full saddlebags, all full of crystal I carve crystal and so when I tripped on a rock i was unable to stop from falling so i feel down a hill into a thorn patch. I was covered head to hoof in thorns and if it wasn't for a nice crystal Pegasus I would most likely be still stuck there. I just hope my wings weren't too damaged.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Warm bath from the winds   Warm bath from the winds I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:34 pm

"Oooh....that's gotta hurt..." Storm Rush said wincing and cringing at the thought of falling into a thorn plant. Storm Rush was trying to get a glimpse of Crystal's wings.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Warm bath from the winds   Warm bath from the winds I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 7:19 pm

Crystal rasied a wing showing quite a bit of her feathers were broken or bent it would be likely that she whould have a hard time flying if flying at all. "They will grow back so even if I cant fly for the whole winter, as long as I can fly before spring it will be alright." She said before flinching as a string of thorns was removed form her mane pulling a few strands with them.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Warm bath from the winds   Warm bath from the winds I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:10 pm

"Ooh!" Storm winced when the thorn was removed. "Well I hope you can fly soon..." He said. "As for me...I ALMOST sprained a wing trying to wrangle a storm. It was all because of this other rookie pegasus, who nearly crashed into me, which would've sent me flying right into a small tornado." Storm stated.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Warm bath from the winds   Warm bath from the winds I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:21 am

"Its a good thing you didn't,I heard that some tornado can rip you to shreds if you're not careful." She said as she climbed out of the bath moving to a chair like bed as she began her hoofacure."So you are part of the weather team then?"
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Warm bath from the winds   Warm bath from the winds I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:30 pm

(Oh my goodness! I am so sorry I'm leaving you waiting!)

"Yeah..." Storm Rush said. "And I've nearly broke a wing when I was hit by a loose cloud, which could've sent me flying into a tornado and crashing into a wall..." Storm said. He winced when he tried to turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warm bath from the winds   Warm bath from the winds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warm bath from the winds
Page 1 of 1