My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone wanna RP with a mopey vetran?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Discorderly

Discorderly

Anyone wanna RP with a mopey vetran? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wanna RP with a mopey vetran?   Anyone wanna RP with a mopey vetran? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 6:58 pm

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t3111-crossed-swords-the-broken-guard

^His profile!
He's a fairly well known ex-guard, so feel free to have your pony know him already or whatever! He's a bit melancholy but tries his best to be good to ponies!

He still has protective instincts so if he sees someone in danger he'll usually straighten up to help, if this gives any ideas for plots and stuff! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna RP with a mopey vetran?   Anyone wanna RP with a mopey vetran? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 11:26 pm

Oh I would like to rp with him! It will be super fun maybe an adventure will be in store!
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna RP with a mopey vetran?   Anyone wanna RP with a mopey vetran? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:15 pm

I'd love to RP with him! Actually, Sweets if you don't mind, I've just started a thread for my new OC. (I already posted the link in the other one Sweets). So if you'd like to join that one, Discord ^.^

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t3122-a-mystery-is-afoot#39239 there's the link for it. And if you don't I'm open to whatever else ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna RP with a mopey vetran?   Anyone wanna RP with a mopey vetran? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna RP with a mopey vetran?
Page 1 of 1