My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye

Go down 
+2
Callilian
Wild Card
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye   Goodbye I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 4:59 pm

I've thought about this before but I think this is the time where I'll actually be quitting the forum entirely. I don't really have much interest left in this place, and my motivation for roleplay is non-existent. The forum is pretty much dead, and I don't care much for the fandom or show anymore. Sorry, but I think my time is up.

I had a good run. I entertained a lot of members, convinced them to stay around for a long time, made some memories, had some high quality threads, became a Moderator, dealt with a severe amount of damage during the "Dark Age."

So... Goodbye, I suppose. I'm not great with goodbye speeches and such. I'll pop in and out for a couple days to see if anyone responds to this.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Goodbye I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:36 pm

That's sad to hear, Asha. To good times in and out of the forum. Turn the page and start something brilliant, okay?
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Goodbye I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:33 pm

I'll miss you and don't forget that I'll be there for you if you ever wanna talk.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Goodbye I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:36 am

Goodbye, I enjoyed the time we shared on the chats, and thank you for helping me gain the ropes when I was just starting out, you shall be missed :,(
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Butterfly

Butterfly

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Goodbye I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Goodbye Asha, I hope your future is filled with fluffy unicorns and pink rainbows! Ride away into the sunset on this narwhal I am currently bestowing upon you!
Spoiler:

You shall be missed! May everything be awesome for youuuu
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Wild Card

Wild Card

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Goodbye I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:20 pm

...So I may or may not consider returning. Might have to do with me being bored out of my mind without being around here
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Goodbye I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:35 pm

Please try to return; I never really got to rp with your characters, but from your bios and other rps, you look like an amazing roleplayer that I would like the honour of roleplaying with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye   Goodbye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye
Page 1 of 1