My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dynamic Delivery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Dynamic Delivery  Empty
PostSubject: Dynamic Delivery    Dynamic Delivery  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Out of all the jobs he'd had, long distance courier was actually rather enjoyable for Aero. He enjoyed the long flights across the scenic country, the various places he got to visit, and the freedom without a monotonous work schedule. The need for special deliveries was less frequent than general mail and more highly paid, especially when handling valuable packages.

Landing in an open area of the Canterlot streets, Aero adjusted the package secured firmly on his back before withdrawing a map. Knowing that being lost was not a possibility, the informative paper told him that the delivery address was only a few doors down.

Setting off at a trot, Aero Dynamic found himself observing the ponies he passed as well as the surrounding area. The words 'upper class' were on the tip of his tongue but he kept it back. He knew that Canterlot was the centre of high society, fashion and the like. Further more, this particular area wasn't that central, so he was amongst the more 'common' ponies.

Aero found himself at the correct address in no time; a rather nice building, similar to those around it, possibly rented rather than owned. He raised a fore hoof and knocked solidly on the wood, then waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Dynamic Delivery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Delivery    Dynamic Delivery  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Amber has completely spread across her couch. She was watching the ceiling fan rotate slowly. "I am so bored!" She exclaimed to no one, standing up, "When will the delivery guy get here? I want my package!"

As if on some comedic cue, there was a knock on the door. Amber instantly perked up and answered the door. She saw a large, fairly handsome stallion standing on her step with a box. "Hello!" She said, "I assume you're the delivery guy?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Dynamic Delivery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Delivery    Dynamic Delivery  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:15 pm

It was only mere seconds until his knocks summoned the owner. Aero was slightly surprised at the crystal pony that stood in front of him. He had seen their type before in the Crystal Empire but there were not that common elsewhere in Equestria. This particular pony was a mare with an orange coat, red mane and bright green eyes that, appropriately enough, shone like emeralds.

"That's me." Aero confirmed, looking down at clipboard he had produced from his saddlebags and scanned the name. "Amber Flash, right? Sign here please."

As he gestured to the pencil that hung attached from the clipboard by string, he considered what was in the package; not for the first time either. In fact, it was usual during his flights that Aero would wonder what exactly he was carrying. Judging by the size, weight and supposed value of the package, he had guessed gems. At this point, the crystal pony's cutie mark caught his eye. As he stared at the image on her flank, the sight of the two crossed lances made him consider new options.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Dynamic Delivery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Delivery    Dynamic Delivery  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:26 pm

Amber began to sign the clipboard, excited to finally get her new helmet. She signed and handed the clipboard to the delivery pony.

As she handed back the clipboard, she noticed the stallion stealing a glance at her flank. She wiggled it a bit. "Like what you see?" She asked before laughing. She grabbed the package and quickly opened it, revealing a heavily ornamented but still functional helmet.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Dynamic Delivery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Delivery    Dynamic Delivery  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:42 pm

Packing away the clipboard, Aero Dynamic had to struggle to hide a blush that he could feel had treacherously risen to his cheeks. He averted his gaze and considered the honest explanation of looking at her cutie mark, though he knew such an attempt would only result in digging himself a deeper hole.

Instead, he welcomed the distraction of the package as well as fulfilling his curiosity regarding its contents. When Amber withdrew the helmet, Aero couldn't help but let out an impressed whistle.

"That is quite a stunning piece of armour," he commented, admiring the helmet. His interest in history came into play as he inspected the item. "Decorative, yet still practical. It's clearly brand new and not an antique, but the style is old. If I were to guess, and judging by the owner, I would say...traditional Crystal Empire design?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Dynamic Delivery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Delivery    Dynamic Delivery  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:48 pm

Amber smiled and put the helmet on her head. "Yup! As traditional as traditional gets!" she said smiling, a part of her mane falling and covering her left eye. "Good thing it got here too. I needed a new one, my old one has a huge crack in it."

She looked the stallion up and down. "say, while you're here, and so interested in my armour, wanna come on in? I got some tea brewing, or coffee if you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Dynamic Delivery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Delivery    Dynamic Delivery  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 6:50 am

Despite his many deliveries, Aero had not been invited inside anyone's home before. It was surely not a common occurrence. He seemed almost obligated to decline out of professional conduct, but then again, he was never one to stick to restrictions that others laid on him.

"That's very kind of you Miss Flash," Aero Dynamic replied, returning her smile. "A cup of tea sounds lovely."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Dynamic Delivery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Delivery    Dynamic Delivery  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 5:42 pm

Amber smiled and walked in to her house, motioning to the pegasus to follow her. She slipped off her helmet and put it on a mannequin that was holding the rest of her armour.

Amber patted on her couch. "Come and sit, I'll get you your tea," she said and went to her kitchen, which was right next to the living room and only separated by a short wall.

"So, what do you like with your tea?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Dynamic Delivery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Delivery    Dynamic Delivery  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 5:53 pm

Aero followed Amber Flash inside her house, subconsciously wiping his hooves a little before entering. He made his way over to the couch and gently rested his saddlebags beside it. He reframed from sitting for now as the armour-wearing mannequin caught his attention.

Stepping closer, Aero inspected the metal suit. A hoof delicately brushed along the chest piece as if it were made of cloth. His mouth formed a smile as he stepped back to admire the armour in it's entirety.

"Just milk, no sugar," he called back, before adding, ""Do you wear this often? Are you a guard?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Dynamic Delivery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Delivery    Dynamic Delivery  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 6:16 pm

"No problem sugar," said Amber preparing the tea, and gently putting two mugs on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Guard? Me? No, not at all. Guards don't get armour that pretty," she said and giggled, "I am Amber Flash, star jouster of the Crystal Empire!" she said, striking a pose.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Dynamic Delivery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Delivery    Dynamic Delivery  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 6:26 pm

"Star jouster of the Crystal Empire?" repeated Aero, turning back to Amber with an eyebrow raised in surprise, "I wasn't aware jousting was still around, other than at a few Cloudsdale renaissance fairs."

Aero approached the coffee table and took his mug in hoof to take a sip. Piping hot, with a rather brisk taste. Aero nodded his approval of the beverage, accompanied by a, "Mhmm."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Dynamic Delivery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Delivery    Dynamic Delivery  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 6:38 pm

"Well, it is still somewhat popular here in Canterlot, but it is one of the biggest sports in the Crystal Empire," said Amber, sitting on the couch and drinking her own tea.

She then scootched closer to the stallion and puts an arm around his shoulders, "So, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Dynamic Delivery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Delivery    Dynamic Delivery  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 5:47 pm

(Arm? Pray tell, what is this arm you speak of? :P )

Listening to Amber's explanation, Aero simply nodded and calmly took another sip of his tea. The feeling of a hoof slipping around his shoulders caught him by surprise, causing the stallion to freeze in place for a moment. Then he carried on, as if unfazed by this change.

Aero wasn't so naive as to not understand what was going on here, nor was he so brash as to act on it. By all means, this mare was certainly attractive, if not a little...shiny, Aero was never one to rush. Patience and planning.
More intrigued than anything else, he continued talking naturally.

"You mean, what do I do? Many things really. Weather, deliveries, security, even farming. I have yet to find a line of work that grabs my full attention."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Dynamic Delivery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Delivery    Dynamic Delivery  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:33 am

Amber smiles and scootches herself closer, gently rubbing the tip of her hoof in circles on his chest. "Wow, that sounds interesting. You really are a jack of all trades." she said.

Amber then smiled and giggled a bit, pulling her arms away. "Ok, ok, I'm sorry. I just wanted to see how far I could get, and I guess sort of lost control and laughed..." she said, blushing a bit. "Hopefully you enjoyed it."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Dynamic Delivery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Delivery    Dynamic Delivery  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:24 pm

Jack of all trades he certainly was. Aero hadn't ever considered his career to really be that 'interesting' so far, but upon considering the fact that most pony's found their talent and then stuck to a job that made it useful, perhaps it had been interesting.

As Amber's hoof ran circles across his chest, Aero couldn't help but smile faintly. She was definitely pulling some fast moves him. He didn't bite. This was a challenge, a rather enjoyable challenge that he accepted. When she pulled away with a laugh and an apology, he grinned back at her. Not a simple grin of joy or humour, but one of mischievousness.

"Oh, I don't mind Amber," Aero replied, dropping all formalities as he spoke in a subtle, yet sultry manner. From his sitting position, he flicked his tail around so that the tip brushed against the side of Amber's flank. "I don't mind at all."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Dynamic Delivery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Delivery    Dynamic Delivery  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:14 am

Amber eeped and blushed as the stallion's tail flicked her rump. "Hey there! That is my flank!" She exclaimed, giggling.

Amber stood up and walked back towards her kitchen, wiggling a bit more than normal as she walked. "Now I normally just give my flank to any stallion," she said, turning her head around to face him, "You might have to work for it."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Dynamic Delivery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Delivery    Dynamic Delivery  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:33 am

Amber's reaction elicited a wide smile from Aero Dynamic allowing with a sense of victory at causing it. He watched as she made her way to the kitchen, keeping a conscious effort to keep his gaze focused on her face.

"I'm not afraid of a little work," said Aero, getting to his hooves and edging towards Amber, "Shall we say, Olive Oil's Garden, on the Main Street, six o'clock?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dynamic Delivery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Delivery    Dynamic Delivery  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dynamic Delivery
Page 1 of 1