My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going for Gold(ie)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

Going for Gold(ie) Empty
PostSubject: Going for Gold(ie)   Going for Gold(ie) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:20 am

My Dearest Pheonix,

"That sounds idiotic: you're a captain, not a schoolfilly."

Ms. Pheonix,

"That one has about as much tact as a brick wall."

Feathers,

"Much better." Captain Calico Blastsides sat back in the carriage, contented with her letter. Her casual register would infuriate the bird, as always, but Calico didn't mind in the slightest. She'd send it the usual way. Eight had a knack for finding her feathered friend. But in the meantime...

"We're here, miss." The driver said.

"Gramercy, sir. I trust our transaction will be kept discreet?" Calico stuck her head and hoof out the driver's side.

"Of course." The stallion nodded slowly at the pewter barrel in her hoof.

"Good man. Away with you."

Calico Blastsides stepped out of the carriage and into Canterlot, quickly and discreetly stowing her flintlock.

The mare was a unusual sort, she wore a ratty dark grey justacorps, heavily patched, and a maroon neckerchief. On her head was a matching cavalier hat, with a maroon ostrich ploom to match the neckerchief. she wore a worn brass-hilted cutlass on a black leather baldric.

Her letter could wait, Blastsides was looking for somepony.

(bump)
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

Going for Gold(ie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for Gold(ie)   Going for Gold(ie) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 10:49 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down

Going for Gold(ie)
Page 1 of 1