My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Return...Again!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

Possible Return...Again! Empty
PostSubject: Possible Return...Again!   Possible Return...Again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 12:51 am

After one heck of a horrible semester at school, I'm looking to get back into RPing and get my creative juices flowing! ...Especially since my spelling has gone to heck thanks to all the Latin names I need for animals..for..some..reason..

So! If I am a welcomed return, would anyone care to have some fun? I welcome old RPs being resparked, or creating new ones!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Possible Return...Again!   Possible Return...Again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:10 am

Wonderful!! Let's start up an RP!! I've been dying to get into it again! :D And welcome back!!
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

PostSubject: Re: Possible Return...Again!   Possible Return...Again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:00 am

Abso-posi-tutely! Would you like me to make a topic, or you?
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Possible Return...Again!   Possible Return...Again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:50 pm

If it would be okay with you, could we continue the rp set up in Ponyville houses as well?
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

PostSubject: Re: Possible Return...Again!   Possible Return...Again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:59 pm

Of course! You, erm, mind linking it? XD
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Possible Return...Again!   Possible Return...Again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

PostSubject: Re: Possible Return...Again!   Possible Return...Again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:13 pm

Aaaaaaalrighty :D
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Possible Return...Again!   Possible Return...Again! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 11:44 pm

I'm kind of dead on a topic right now but can you start it?
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

PostSubject: Re: Possible Return...Again!   Possible Return...Again! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:10 pm

Before I get anything started, I was curious as to what sort of character you wanted to use. I was going to have Onyx in a topic, but it may be rather dark. Would anyone fit a bit of a danger scenario?
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Possible Return...Again!   Possible Return...Again! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Haha awesome! Doodle is the most adventurous but I do need to use Silent more even though he'd be out of place... Meh, I'll go with Doodle! D.B would most-likely try and cheer everything up in the dark scenario so it might be interesting!
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

PostSubject: Re: Possible Return...Again!   Possible Return...Again! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:24 pm

Topic

Ok, I got something started. Sorry if it is a bit out there- if you need me to push it along a bit so you can enter, let me know!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Possible Return...Again!   Possible Return...Again! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:05 pm

Ok, what's it called?
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

PostSubject: Re: Possible Return...Again!   Possible Return...Again! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:18 pm

Topic has the link in it. :D
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Possible Return...Again!   Possible Return...Again! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:48 pm

Posted!
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

PostSubject: Re: Possible Return...Again!   Possible Return...Again! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:17 pm

*Cracks knuckles* This can get fun!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Possible Return...Again!   Possible Return...Again! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:39 pm

Posted! Get ready for DB energy bursts. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Return...Again!   Possible Return...Again! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Return...Again!
Page 1 of 1