My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey everypony, I'm new.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ponymorpher16

Ponymorpher16

Hey everypony, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Hey everypony, I'm new.   Hey everypony, I'm new. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:35 am

Hey everypony, I'm new. I love to read, write, sing, and listen to music. My favorite artists are artists like The Living Tombstone, Forest Rain, Aftermath, etc. My favorite book series are the Animorphs series, the Twilight saga, the Divergent trilogy, and the Hunger Games trilogy. I live with my dad and my younger brother. I've been in this fandom for less than a year and got interested from my brother showing me the first Equestria Girls movie and a mini marathon (in 2013) but only really got into it a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Hey everypony, I'm new.   Hey everypony, I'm new. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:06 am

HIII!! And welcome!! :D Would you like cake or pie as a welcoming gift??? Or how about a tornado made out of pies and cakes!!! We hope you enjoy your stay here!! I'm Doodle Bug! Your friendly neighborhood Admin and I'll answer any questions you have! YIIII A NEW MEMBER!! THIS IS GONNA BE SO AWESOME!!
Back to top Go down
Ponymorpher16

Ponymorpher16

PostSubject: Re: Hey everypony, I'm new.   Hey everypony, I'm new. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:07 am

Okay, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Hey everypony, I'm new.   Hey everypony, I'm new. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:12 am

You're welcome! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Hey everypony, I'm new.   Hey everypony, I'm new. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:13 am

Welcome! ^.^ It's always nice to see a new face around here. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to either me or Doodle and we'll try to get back to you as soon as we can :)

Have fun and welcome again!

~Blind Side
~Forum Administrator
Back to top Go down
Ponymorpher16

Ponymorpher16

PostSubject: Re: Hey everypony, I'm new.   Hey everypony, I'm new. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:21 am

Okay, I will. And, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Blythie-Styles

Blythie-Styles

PostSubject: Re: Hey everypony, I'm new.   Hey everypony, I'm new. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:02 am

Hi! I'm new. I live in New Jersey and I was a deviant but I got banned :( so I will be posting most of my DA stuff on this page
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Hey everypony, I'm new.   Hey everypony, I'm new. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 2:23 am

Awesome!! I can't wait to see it but instead of posting on others topics, please make your own! ^_^

Welcome to the forum!! We're so glad to have you join our crazy family and hope you enjoy yourself here!! Now... who's ready for giant cheese wheel car races?!? :D
Back to top Go down
Ponymorpher16

Ponymorpher16

PostSubject: Re: Hey everypony, I'm new.   Hey everypony, I'm new. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 7:31 am

Thanks. And lol.
Back to top Go down
Mesiagamer

PostSubject: New guy   Hey everypony, I'm new. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 1:05 am

Hi everypony names Mesiagamer and i hope to have fun here
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Hey everypony, I'm new.   Hey everypony, I'm new. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 1:19 am

Hello and welcome Mesiagamer!! Although replying to an original post is fine, we'd really recommend you creating your own welcome topic! ^^ *Extends hoof* It's sooo nice to meet you!! :D Welcome to our little family of friends :D
So, which of the main 6 is your favorite?
Back to top Go down
Mesiagamer

PostSubject: Re: Hey everypony, I'm new.   Hey everypony, I'm new. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:27 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everypony, I'm new.   Hey everypony, I'm new. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everypony, I'm new.
Page 1 of 1