My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeling a little guilty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Feeling a little guilty Empty
PostSubject: Feeling a little guilty   Feeling a little guilty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 12:07 pm

Yeah... I'm sorry for not checking back so often... Things have been rather strange lately, and I just don't know why I went back, but it kinda feels good to walk down these digital corridors again.

Its okay if you forgot who I was, I don't blame you. I've been away for how long? A year and a half? Sounds about right.

Oh well... Since I can't RP just yet (one word: school), I left something I've been working on. Its under the Artworks and Literature subforum. Hopefully letting you guys see it first would make up for the length of time I've been away.

It's kinda fitting actually. Steam Heart was born here, and I think the first short story based on her would appear here first.

Looking forward to being part of this site again.

Sooo..., how are you guys doing?
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little guilty   Feeling a little guilty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 1:43 pm

DIGITAL!! *Offers hug* It's been so long!! How've ya been?? I'll check out the story! It's good to have you back!
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little guilty   Feeling a little guilty I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 12:54 am

It's good to be back. I'm feeling the nostalgia already :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a little guilty   Feeling a little guilty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling a little guilty
Page 1 of 1