My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oc creator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darknestor

Oc creator Empty
PostSubject: Oc creator   Oc creator I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 3:44 pm

Nestor
Oc creator 6126904850979230674?pid=6126904850979230674&oid=107491503367262592259
Species:Unicorn
Mane:brown and blond colored
Tail:small brown and blond colored
Eyes:medium to small sized brown colored
Body:tall,medium to large size.
Cutie Mark:a crown with a plus,minus and equal math symbols
Age (Baby,adult):kid
Personality:clever,happy,smart
Dislikes:rude people,superman,spider man
History:lived in Canterlot since he was born .Has a great life feeling he is accomplishing something everyday.Has made a lot of new friends and still has his old friends which makes him happy.

Example RP segment:Seeing the colt bullying the kid he responds :Why are you bullying him .Stop!
The colt pushes him and my oc responds: if you dont stop the only thing you will try to push is my fist when it hits your face!!!The colt laughs.My oc punches him and says to the kid to run.then my oc says to the colt to not do that again.Then he leaves

Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Oc creator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oc creator   Oc creator I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 7:19 pm

Hello and welcome Darknestor! Can you expand on your history, personality, likes, dislikes (and I don't think Spider-Man is canon to the mlp universe, can you please remove him! ^_^) Your history needs the following: How he felt about his parents/siblings, what jobs they had, who his idol was/who inspired him, what kind of friends he had or hoped to make, and how he got his cutiemark! (at least a paragraph: 5-7 lines of text)

Your grammar also needs a bit of work, and if you need to, you can look at approved applications to get a feel of what is acceptable!
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t3096-upper-atmosphere
Above is the link to an approvable application! Good luck and have fun!
Back to top Go down

Oc creator
Page 1 of 1