My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonflower Melody (MLP OC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blythie-Styles

Blythie-Styles

Moonflower Melody (MLP OC) Empty
PostSubject: Moonflower Melody (MLP OC)   Moonflower Melody (MLP OC) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:49 am

Moonflower Melody (MLP OC) Moonlf10

Name: Moonflower Melody
Parents: Nightmare Moon & Rarity
Race: Unicorn
Personality: Vain, Caring, Understanding, Sophisticated
Friends: Amethyst Night
Residence: Carousel Boutique
Dislikes: Big messes, Untidy appearances, Fighting, Violence
Special Powers: Moonflower Melody has the ability to look for gems like her mother Rarity.
Backstory: Moonflower Melody loves humming to herself at anytime and also loves gardening and taking care of her favorite plant, the moonflowers! She can also make dresses and look for gems like her mother, Rarity.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Moonflower Melody (MLP OC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonflower Melody (MLP OC)   Moonflower Melody (MLP OC) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 2:19 am

Hello and welcome! I'm sorry, but you can't place OC's here. They must be submitted in the submitted creations forum right under the species categories. I can move this for you, but you need more info on it, and you can't be related to or mention canon characters. :/ Please be sure to read our rules or the first sticky for this section in the forum! If this isn't an application, I apologize your art is absolutely gorgeous O_O! *Applauds!*
Back to top Go down

Moonflower Melody (MLP OC)
Page 1 of 1