My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Giggle at the Newbie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Giggle at the Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Giggle at the Newbie   Giggle at the Newbie I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 6:42 pm

Greetings, heya and hello, fellow bronies, pegasisters and however else you may wish to be addressed!

Name's Savato (or "Sav"...actually I'm fine with pretty much any name I'm given) and I've just stumbled upon this here forum, having decided to join it. Here's to hoping for pleasant and entertaining times to be had as well as for many friendships to be made.

Should there be anything you would like to know about me, please don't hesitate to ask. I don't bite. Usually. Sometimes. Rarely. Okay, you might want to keep your distance.

Anyway, I'm sure we'll all have a great time together, so again salutations and a wonderful day to whomever reads these lines!

(As I'm German English is not my native language. Thus I might not be as proficient speaking (or rather writing) it as you are. Therefore I would like to preemptively apologize for any mistakes, mayhem and misunderstandings that might result from an insufficient grasp on the language from my side.)

Now, with everything being said, I look forward to roleplaying with you guys!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Giggle at the Newbie   Giggle at the Newbie I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:06 pm

Oh my gosh!! Welcome to the forum!! I'm D.B, your friendly neighborhood, overly hyperactive Admin!! :D If you have any questions, feel free to ask!! We're so happy to have you join our little forum family ^^! So, what got you into My little pony and why?? Do you have an OC planned out?? I'd loofa to see it?? Did you draw your forum avatar? O_O It is amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Giggle at the Newbie   Giggle at the Newbie I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Thank you kindly for the warm welcome!

I became a Brony in the summer of 2012, between Seasons 2 and 3. Browsing the internet I noticed more and more frequent mentions of the show, most of them in memes. At first I didn't think much about it but when I was able to name half the cast without ever having looked up anything about it, I decided to look into the matter. I had a lot of free time then and nothing better to do, so I sat down and watched the first episode. Over the course of three days I had watched the first two seasons.
Suffice it to say - I was (and still am) hooked.
I've actually turned quite a few (about 15, I've lost count) others into Bronies and the value of my MLP Merchandize now exceeds that of my computer...literally.

Yes, I already have an idea for my OC. He's an Alicorn and the Supreme Ruler of...just kidding.
You'll see once I've finished my application. Got to think of an appearance first though.

I sadly did not draw my Avatar. I completely suck at drawing, painting and the like sadly. But thanks anyway I guess. ^^
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Giggle at the Newbie   Giggle at the Newbie I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 4:59 pm

You're welcome!! ^^ Wow, that's awesome!! Which is your favorite mlp episode? What do you think of Discord? How many OC's do you own as of now? Out f the mane 6, which do you like the most? Favorite Brony song? :D
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Giggle at the Newbie   Giggle at the Newbie I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 5:28 pm

That would be:

-Favourite Episode: S2E25 and S2E26 (A Canterlot Wedding)

-Discord: Rather interesting idea for a villain, slightly wasted by redeeming him. Redemption handled surprisingly well.

-Number of OCs: I do have an as-of-yet unnamed OC already, as well as a Ponysona my sister drew for me. However I do believe my character here will be my first full OC.

-Best Pony: One does not simply choose a best pony. I love all of them equally. However I can say that my personality is most similar to that of Twilight Sparkle.

-Favourite Song: All of them. Well, many. It changes based on my mood.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Giggle at the Newbie   Giggle at the Newbie I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 1:21 am

Awesome!!! What are your thoughts on Changelings and Chrysalis?
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Giggle at the Newbie   Giggle at the Newbie I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 9:35 am

They're certainly a fascinating species and their modus operandi opens up a few interesting questions:

-Would it be possible for Changelings to feed off of being loved themselves without posing as anypony else?

-Are there Changelings doing just that?

-If so, why didn't Queen Chrysalis?

-Are Changelings even capable of comprehending "Love" as anything other than "Food"?

-Do Changelings see Ponies as beings of equal standings or just livestock?

All in all they've been quite interesting antagonists, even though I personally prefer Starlight Glimmer. Probably because I quite agree with her equal town idea and would gladly move there would she not take Cutie Marks by force. I also believe she was quite justified in keeping her Cutie Mark.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Giggle at the Newbie   Giggle at the Newbie I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:17 am

Just to prove that this site isn't made up of one excitable member, allow me to also welcome you to the site. As you can probably see, I am dontpressenter, but most call me Intel, a relic from the earlier days of the site.

I look forward to RP with you in the near future. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giggle at the Newbie   Giggle at the Newbie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giggle at the Newbie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements :: New Member Welcoming Board-
Jump to: