My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

moving in (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Slipstream

Slipstream

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Slipstream had only recently moved to Ponyville after living in Manehatten to do long. Because of this, he felt like a stranger in town. He didn't actually know anypony who lived in ponyville, so he decided to try and meet ponies, possibly make friends with them.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 1:35 pm

Oh goodness, how she loved meeting new ponies. This was why any new arrival to Ponyville was happily welcomed by the orange mare and then recorded in her little notepad, to be transferred into her lovely newspaper. She even had a section in the paper, designated to new arrivals.

That's why this stallion excited her. Carpe Diem knew just about every pony in town, so just by spotting him she knew that he was new. It was a good thing she'd decided to stop her writing just long enough to take a walk outside at this specific time, or else she wouldn't have spotted this pony! Unfortunately, when she saw him, they were on opposite sides of the square.

Oh well.

With a delighted screech, the mare bolted across the square, looking quite odd as she weaved around the ponies milling around. But finally she made it to the blue pegasus. Whipping her journalist's hat off with a flourish, she pulled the little notepad out of the ribbon on the had with her mouth and beamed. "Howdy ho, friend!" she chirruped in her sharp Manehattan accent, sounding a bit muffled considering the notepad was still in her mouth. Carpe don't seem to realize this, however, and set the pad down on the ground while she plopped her hat back onto her head.

"You're new! My name's Carpe Diem and I'm a one-pony welcome committee! What brings you here, to our humble little Ponyville?"
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Slipstream

Slipstream

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 7:10 pm

Slipstream smiled, happy that he'd be able to introduce himself. He Bowed his head slightly.
"Greetings!" he said. "I have just moved in to Ponyville from Manehatten, hoping for a quieter, more peaceful life outside the big city. I heard that the newest alicorn princess lives 'round here. Is that correct?"

Last edited by Slipstream on Thu May 28, 2015 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar changes)
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 9:51 pm

"That's correct!" Carpe replied cheerily, picking up her pad on one hoof and her pencil in the other as she sat back on her haunches. She put on a grin that stretched from ear to ear and scribbled down a few things on her notepad before looking back up at the stallion.

"So you're from Manhattan, yup? What a small world, so am I!" The mare stopped, giggling softly. "But I suppose you could already tell that from my accent, huh? Anyway, when did you move here? Do you have a house yet? Oh gosh, what am I doing? I don't even know your name!" All of this came out rather quickly in her excitement; she made a mental note to slow down a bit. Some ponies weren't accustomed to her whirlwind of a personality.
Back to top Go down
Slipstream

Slipstream

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 12:38 am

"It's quite fine," Slipstream said with a slight laugh. "My name is Slipstream, I moved here just yesterday, and have settled into a house on the edge of the Everfree Forest, which, might I say, has quite the amount of legends surrounding it." He stopped, giving the mare time to write the information down, before he asked; "Might I inquire, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 12:52 am

"Oooh, the Everfree Forest. How spooky!" She giggled again, taking a moment to concentrate on her note-taking. She replied while she wrote, "It does have several legends, yes. But I'm not the best pony to ask about that, I wasn't born here. You should ask one of the natives!" Finally she looked up, giving the stallion a crooked smile. "And I'm Carpe Diem. I thought I already told you that, silly!"
Back to top Go down
Slipstream

Slipstream

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 12:59 am

Slipstream blushed. once again he'd forgotten crucial information in the middle of a conversation. "Er- right, you did." He started blinking, part of a condition he'd told no-pony about, and he didn't intend to make it public any time soon.
"So," he said, calming down. "You're a journalist, right? One of my-" he paused, not wanting to talk about the orphanage. "-friends wanted to be a journalist" (gtg, may be posting on tablet)
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:08 am

(That's fine! :3)

"No worries, Slipstream!" she offered helpfully, tilting her head to one side. "Ponies forget stuff all the time, I get it. And really?" The orange mare straightened and bounced up and down excitedly, starting to grin again. "Oh goodness me, can I meet them? I can help, I'd love to help!"
Back to top Go down
Slipstream

Slipstream

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:17 am

Slipstream laughed at her enthusiastic response. "I'm sure he'd love that, but I havnt seen him for years now. I think he still lives in Manehatten, his name is Silent Starlight." He paused for a moment, then said "I think he was... tall, with a blue tail and mane, as well as creamcolored fur. I'm not sure how much hes changed, but he used to be homosexual."
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:24 am

"Oh...Okay." Her face fell a bit. She wasn't going back to Manehattan until her folks stopped being jerks. Which could be never. Her head cocked again at his description and she frowned, the first negative expression the mare had made so far. It was rare for her to look so down."Used to be? No, that's not how it works. You can't just change like that..."
Back to top Go down
Slipstream

Slipstream

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:25 am

(Gtg, 'night!)
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:28 am

(Alright! Night! :3)
Back to top Go down
Slipstream

Slipstream

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:18 pm

Slipstream was puzzled by Carpe Diem's response. "What do you mean?" he said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:25 pm

She looked up at him, one ear flattened. "You said he 'used to be homosexual.' It doesn't work like that, your sexuality doesn't change that dramatically. Either he's still a homosexual or he's another form of homosexuality." Carpe knew she was probably being snappy and rude, but this was a particularly touchy subject with her.
Back to top Go down
Slipstream

Slipstream

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:40 pm

Slipstream backed up a step. "I-I'm sorry, I just haven't seen him in a while... I-" He stuttered a bit. "m-maybe I should go..."
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:35 pm

"No, no wait, I'm sorry..." She sighed softly and straightened her hat, giving him an apologetic look. "I got carried away again, it's my fault. Please don't leave!"
Back to top Go down
Slipstream

Slipstream

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 8:59 pm

Slipstream was nothing if not empathetic. He could understand getting carried away and driving ponies off, so he decided to stay.
"So, you're a journalist, right? Does that mean you write in like a newspaper or something? Does ponyville even have a newspaper? I'd love to read it!"
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:15 pm

Carpe perked up again at the mention of her newspaper, her characteristic grin sliding back onto her face. "I don't just write in a newspaper, I write the newspaper!" She straightened and bounced once, getting excited again. "It's called the Ponyville Times, I'd love for you to read it!"

Last edited by Lou on Sat May 30, 2015 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slipstream

Slipstream

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:22 pm

"First thing I'll do is sign up for a subscription to the Ponyville Times, then I'll start my new job in storm management, which is one of the reasons I moved to ponyville." Slipstream said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 12:51 pm

"Oh my goodness, would you?" She let out a small squeal and sprang forward to capture the stallion in a tight hug, grinning from ear to ear. "Thank you so, so, so much! You won't be disappointed!" The mare paused and let him go, adjusting her hat. "And that sounds like a great job! Good luck!"
Back to top Go down
Slipstream

Slipstream

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 3:51 pm

"Thank you," Slipstream said. "And good luck on your newspaper!"
Back to top Go down
Slipstream

Slipstream

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:47 pm

Having finished his conversation, slipstream emidiatly went and subscribed to the ponyville times. After he was done with that he decided to fly to cloudsdale.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 7:50 am

[[is this rp still active?]]
Back to top Go down
Slipstream

Slipstream

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:35 pm

( if you and someone else want to continue, go ahead. Slipstream left though)
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:53 pm

(i assumed that this thread was finished, but if you want, Switchblade, I could start up a new thread!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

moving in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving in (open)   moving in (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moving in (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next