My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Melody Shine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melody_Shine

Melody_Shine

Melody Shine Empty
PostSubject: Melody Shine   Melody Shine I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:10 am

Melody Shine

Melody Shine CFLRw2fUkAEy7Se

Species:Pegasus

Mane:Asymmetrical cut, ombre from fiery red to orange to yellow, slightly wavy (I know the pic isn't super accurate, but it's the best I could do)

Tail:long and slightly wavy, same pattern as mane
   Eyes:Teal

Body:A little bit thin, white coat

Cutie Mark:Black treble clef. She is talented in singing and can pick up any sheet of music and instantly sing it.

Age (Baby,adult): Adult, 18 human years

Personality: She is pretty chill, but struggles with humility and procrastination. She gets freaked out when she sees bugs or scorpions and the like. She knows how to surf, but she's not all that good at it. She plays lots of sports and loves racing her fellow pegasi. She attempted to learn to dance, but decided to stick to singing. She likes photography, but would never admit it to anypony because she is afraid they will think she is a nerd.

Likes: Animals, especially cats, flying around, racing and sports in general, singing (duh), chocolate, hanging with friends, the color blue, the number 13 (ironic, I know), classical, EDM, dubstep, country, and pop music, and the ocean.

Dislikes: rain, nuts, huge projects, ponies who don't like music, non-friendly ponies, the color brown, bugs

History: She was born and raised in Cloudsdale, went to primary school there. She had very loving parents: Thunder Kick and Gleaming Song, and she loved them back. She was pretty obedient (for the most part). She had no siblings, and her parents soon noticed that she was lonely, so they bought her a pet cat, which is where her love for cats stems from. Melody loved singing, so she and her music-loving friends decided to form a band. They performed their first gig (a small performance in front of all of their parents) and Melody received a shiny new cutie mark! Her parents later sent her to Ponyville to receive professional vocal training. There, she then met some nice ponies, including a sweet stallion unicorn named Spark Notes. They became fast friends, sharing a love of music, and wrote some songs together. They eventually fell in love and have been together in a serious relationship for a few months now.

Example RP segment: A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street .

"Hey, what's wrong buddy?" *pats on back*

"I lost my momma..."

"You've lost your mom? What's she look like? I'll help you find her, don't
worry."

"She *sniff* she's pink and has a b-blue mane... I just wish she were here!!"

"Don't worry, buddy. I'm sure we'll find her soon. Just think positive!" Melody motioned for the foal to follow her and walked into the market place. She looked around, but couldn't see the pink and blue pony that the colt had described.

The colt followed her, still sniffing.

Melody picked up the colt and flew up, placing him on a cloud to get an aerial view. "If you see your mother, just let me know."

The colt then started sniffing again and started to sob.

"What's wrong?" Melody asks, racing over to him.

"I-I'm afraid of heights!!" The colt cries.

Melody comforts him and takes him back to the ground. "Wait here," she says. She flies back up to the cloud and looks around and soon sees what she believes to be the colts mother, looking very worried. Melody rushes back to the colt, "Follow me!" Melody races off towards the mother.

The young colt follows suit.

Melody sees the mother, "Hey! Over here."

She spots Melody and runs towards her. She sees her colt and grins.

"Looks like my work here is done." Melody flies off back to her house and grabs some lunch.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by Melody_Shine on Sun May 17, 2015 2:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Melody Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody Shine   Melody Shine I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:43 am

I know this isn't a thread for post, but it had to be said..... D'Awwwwwww ^^
Back to top Go down
Melody_Shine

Melody_Shine

Melody Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody Shine   Melody Shine I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 12:46 am

Haha... thanks! :)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Melody Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody Shine   Melody Shine I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 1:32 am

Hi there! For the record, I'd just like to agree with aurora on the "Daww" aspect ^_^ Can you space out each paragraph and each topic please? It makes it so much easier to read! The history also need an "How she earned her cutie mark" story as well as how she felt about her parents and maybe who her idol was, (If any) ^^
Back to top Go down
Melody_Shine

Melody_Shine

Melody Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody Shine   Melody Shine I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 1:51 am

Ok! Thanks, working on it!
Back to top Go down
Melody_Shine

Melody_Shine

Melody Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody Shine   Melody Shine I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 1:57 am

Done, thanks for reviewing. :)
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Melody Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody Shine   Melody Shine I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 9:36 am

P.S. If you're ever on, you should go on down to chat (at the bottom of home page) Usually Me, Doodle, or others will be on.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Melody Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody Shine   Melody Shine I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 1:12 pm

This is Awesome! But can you expand a bit more on the Role-Play part? Like what happened next and how did they find the parents? It just kind of cuts off right in the middle ^^ (Also, Pegasi is misspelt up in the personality) After that, you're good!
Back to top Go down
Melody_Shine

Melody_Shine

Melody Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody Shine   Melody Shine I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:09 pm

All done! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Melody Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody Shine   Melody Shine I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Approved! Have Fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Melody Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody Shine   Melody Shine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melody Shine
Page 1 of 1