My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A War of Two Fronts (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackaboy

A War of Two Fronts (closed)  Empty
PostSubject: A War of Two Fronts (closed)    A War of Two Fronts (closed)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 7:16 pm

"FORCES DEPLOY IN THREE HOURS! ALL TROOPS ARE TO BE IN THEIR ASSIGNED BATTALIONS BY THEN!" Lieutenant Alltrades announced before departing to fetch his royal armor. He prayed to Celestia he'd be able to stand an actual war, instead of his usual daily training. He grabbed his hat that he always wore under his helmet and his mother locket he always carried with him, before putting on the rest of his armor. Jack then made his way to battalion five, in which he is third in command, and assumed his spot.

Last edited by Jackaboy on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: A War of Two Fronts (closed)    A War of Two Fronts (closed)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:43 pm

All in all, it has been a pretty horrible week for Slyph Gongjiang. His 18th birthday had been that Sunday, he got drafted on Monday, went through a grueling training that started on Tuesday and ended on Friday, and all of Saturday was spent getting him shuffled from one garrison to the next.

The scrawny unicorn was eventually placed in a team of other combat mages in Battalion 5. He failed to understand, however, how his diminutive ability to manipulate wind could ever be considered "combat magic"

So he sat, alone, annoyed, and armored in a suit that was too big for him.

"I hate war." He decided. He was very far from his home in Equestria.

Meanwhile...

All in all, it had been a pretty horrible month for Solomon Pheonix.

She had a pretty rude awakening when she was deported from Equestria at the begining of hostilities between the ponies and her native Griffin Kingdom. Her father, being an admiral, would not even consider keeping her out of combat, and am forced her into a position as a lieutenant.

She was placed at the head of a team of combat medics, at least. The quiet Griffin failed to see, however, how her cursory knowledge of first aid in any way qualified her to be a doctor in any capacity.

And so she too sat, sad, sullen, and surrendered to an early death at the hooves of equines.

"I hate war." She decided. She was far from her home in Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
Jackaboy

PostSubject: Re: A War of Two Fronts (closed)    A War of Two Fronts (closed)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:57 pm

Jack had been informed that he was now second in com and due to the seconds recent diembargo, so now he had to pick a third. Jack turner jack and looked over the stallions and mares in front. Jack saw one private slyph in front.

"You, the private I herd saling he hates war, your now third in command of this battalion. So gate war all you want, just don't hate your fellow pony enough to lead them astray. " jack said motioning slyph to to take the the spot next to him.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: A War of Two Fronts (closed)    A War of Two Fronts (closed)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 11:45 pm

The youth blinked awkwardly muttered something about catch-22 under his breath.

"Yes sir. I do not sir. Ill try not to sir." He stiffened every tiny muscle in his frame shuffles with many clanks and clinks to the side of the lieutenant. "I like to think I'm pretty good with directions."

"Sir." He added with an obediant nod of his head, which set his oversized helmet at a comical angle. Whyever did the officer chose the youth was beyond him. He didn't think of himself as a 2nd in command type. A look at his comrades would tell you that they didn't think so either.
Back to top Go down
Jackaboy

PostSubject: Re: A War of Two Fronts (closed)    A War of Two Fronts (closed)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 12:19 am

Alltrades was a pony, but he'd been adopted by griffins. He had been deported back to the griffin empire with his family, and he was now in medical staff for the empire, though he didn't want to be. He truly hated war.

He was supposed to be with a griffin by the name Solomon Phoenix. He searched for quite a while until he found her.

"Um... excuse me, miss Pheonix, my name is Alltrades. " He introducing himself.

"Your my supervisor, for medical staff."

On the other side of the border, battalion five had just been moved out to the border which was now the front line.

"Stupid griffins." Jack said as they marched the
thirteen hour march to the front lines.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: A War of Two Fronts (closed)    A War of Two Fronts (closed)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 1:42 am

"Oh!" Solomon broke from her brood to address the odd addition. "A pony." She said, trying to hide her surprise.

"Yes... ah... well... a pleasure. I'm sure." She grasped the pony's hoof in her claw gently and gave a petite shake.

"I... think we should be heading out soon. I'll let you... get ready and... go about your business. Please feel free to ask me if anythings wrong or if you..." She glanced at some of the soldiers, who were giving the pony unfriendly glances.

"Run into any trouble."

Meanwhile, Slyph huffed and puffed in an attempt to keep up with his commanding officer.

"Yes sir. All of them. Quite stupid." He tried to hide the sarcasm in his voice, but couldn't. He'd no doubt have to try and kill one before the day is out. Best to try and de-sensitize himself now. He breathed deeply and tried to regain his breath to no avail.

"Permission to... ask questions sir?" The young colt asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Jackaboy

PostSubject: Re: A War of Two Fronts (closed)    A War of Two Fronts (closed)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 1:58 am

" I will... and thank you. Your the first gryphon besides my mother and father not to get mad at me for simply
being a pony."

Alltrades showed her the nasty scratch on his left foreleg.

"Some of the other gryphons werent so forgiving. "

Jack looked at slyph with the same look he always wore on his face.

"Permission granted private." Jack said awaiting the question.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: A War of Two Fronts (closed)    A War of Two Fronts (closed)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:53 am

Solomon balked at the grisly scar. "I... apologize... the Griffin empire is not as... metropolitan as Equestria. Excuse me." Giving the new medic a small weak smile, Pheonix turned into her tent. Taking out a small locket, she peered into small, catlike eyes.

"Message for a Pheonix."

The Griffin came out of the tent as quickly as she came in, and addressed her team.

"We leave soon. Please... ah... try not to be late, and... Come to me if you have any questions. Thank you." She bobbed her head as a sign of dismissal.

======

Slyph Gongjiang slipped and almost fell on his face. "Where..." He begun, trying to keep up desperately. "Where are we GOING?"

"And what are we going to try and do when we get there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A War of Two Fronts (closed)    A War of Two Fronts (closed)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A War of Two Fronts (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: