My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Aster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Blue Aster Empty
PostSubject: Blue Aster   Blue Aster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am

Blue Aster

Blue Aster 24pm3up

Species: Earth Pony (Northern)

Mane: Deep purple. And Floofy

Tail: Same as Mane

Eyes: Emerald Green

Body: Dark Blue

Cutie Mark: A frozen Aster Flower
Age (Baby,adult): Adult (26 years)

Personality: Blue Aster is a sweet pony with an analytical nature, she is quite delicate and has a rather impressive knowledge of plants and their medicinal properties. She loves to help others and sometimes go out of her way to do so. When her plants are unwell or dying, she starts to get depressed, almost inconsolably so. When she gets like this, she might lock herself in her house for days at a time, though she will perk up again if somepony brings her a nice potted plant. Over all, she is a kind pony with a deep emotional investment in her plants.

Likes: Working in nature, she spends as much time as she can outdoors tending to her plants, she does this so much that she smells like her fragrant plants almost all the time. She loves the winter, it's her favorite season as it reminds her of home, and most of her plants can grow just fine even in the snow and ice. Some days, when she's feeling down or too lazy to venture outside, she will sit down at her desk and write in her botany journal, something she hopes to get published into a best selling planting guide.

Dislikes: She gets distressed when her plants are unwell, she feels that plants can feel pain and have simple emotions. She dislikes days where the weather doesn't permit her to go outside.

History: Born in a small agricultural village in northern Equestria, a village that had a large food shortage issue. Her childhood was rather uneventful, though it was difficult as the village encountered major food shortages very frequently. Some amount of years later, she decided to find out exactly what the problem was. Blue Aster asked the farmers if they had any idea, but none of them knew, so she had to look elsewhere for information... The best place she knew was the library in the Crystal Empire, so she walked out to the nearest train station (which was actually quite far from her village) and bought a round trip ticket with the last of the money that her parents left her in their passing. Upon arriving at the Crystal empire, she immediately went to the library, asking for the botany books. After she was directed to their location, she found one about plants that can grow in frigid climates, and began to take notes. "We were using the wrong plants the whole time!" She exclaimed, only to be shushed by ponies nearby. She blushed in embarrassment and picked up her notes, rushing back to the train station. She could barely contain her excitement on the train ride back as she looked through her notes, trying to memorize the plants. When she returned to the village, she went to the farmers and told them of the plants, they looked shocked. "We have some of those in storage!" One of them spoke up. "Well we should use them!" Blue Aster said. "They can survive the winter!"

From then on, the village had integrated a new routine, they would plant the hardier plants when it was colder, and the more delicate plants when it was warm. This new system heavily reduced the amount of food shortages in the village.

This helped Aster realize her talent of growing special plants in harsh conditions, and her cutie mark had appeared.

She later moved to Ponyville, building a rustic log cabin by Whitetail Woods

---

Example RP segment: (Secret Admirer)

Blue Aster was tending to the herb garden beside her home, her mane tied back in a long ponytail. She took a quick break, resting against a shovel she had dug into the ground beside the tilled soil. "Phew... Done.." She exhaled, looking at the beautiful Zinnias she planted alongside the herbs.

"E-excuse me." A timid voice spoke from a few feet away.

"Yes?" Aster inquired, lifting her head to see a dark brown unicorn stallion standing at the edge of the garden with an envelope levitating beside him. "Oh, Hickory, how are you?" She asked.

"I... I'm ok.." Hickory said shakily, his face beet red. "I wanted to give you this... Um.... Please read it." He said as he levitated the envelop over to her and dropped it into her hooves.

"Oh? Of course." Blue Aster said, opening the envelope carefully and looking at the contents, it was a simple Hearts and Hooves day card with a delightfully sappy one-liner on it, and an expertly written signature from the timid stallion. However, along with the card, was a letter. She unfolded the sheet of paper and began to read the letter.

"Dear Blue Aster,

You are as beautiful as the flowers that I see you tending to every waking moment, I feel like a blade of grass in the breeze, constantly blown away by your presence. I am drawn to your beauty like a honeybee to a flower... So please... Will you be my special somepony?

Love, Hickory."

She finished reading the note, and a smile broke across her face. "Hickory.. I never knew you were so eloquent." She said with a giggle. "The note was quite sappy, but... Please, come in for some tea and we can talk."

Hickory's eyes went wide and he chuckled nervously. "Y-you want me to... Come into your house...?" He asked.

"Of course! You're a guest, please, come in." She said as the trotted towards her house, opening the door. "What kind of tea do you want?"

"H-honey and lemon please."

Acceptance

Last edited by TerminalMarch on Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited spacing)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Blue Aster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Aster   Blue Aster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 1:03 am

Looks good but can you separate each section so it is easier to read? :)
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Blue Aster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Aster   Blue Aster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 1:04 am

I'm on it!
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Blue Aster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Aster   Blue Aster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 1:06 am

Done!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Blue Aster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Aster   Blue Aster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 1:17 am

The personality needs to be a bit longer, maybe post how she feels about her likes and dislikes when confronted by them.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Blue Aster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Aster   Blue Aster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 1:22 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Blue Aster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Aster   Blue Aster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 1:31 am

Approved! Have fun, TerminalMarch!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Blue Aster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Aster   Blue Aster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 1:58 pm

Aw man, I was too late to approve this o3o
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Blue Aster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Aster   Blue Aster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 2:00 pm

Ain't she cute though?
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Blue Aster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Aster   Blue Aster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 2:02 pm

She is :3
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Blue Aster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Aster   Blue Aster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Aster
Page 1 of 1