My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hearts hangging by strings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Hearts hangging by strings Empty
PostSubject: Hearts hangging by strings   Hearts hangging by strings I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:22 pm

An unconcious, white mare on a stretcher was rushed into the A&E. Her black and purple mane was unkept and matted, matching her tail. Dried tears stained her cheeks, a few fresh drops seeped out slowly. Her body was layered with a thick white blanket. It was easy to see this pony was in pain as she gave a violent shudder, almost kicking one of the medics. Her mouth started moving, as if she was saying something. "Where am I?" she managed to say in a very faint whisper, which was ment to be a loud demand. She had her eyes slightly opened, tears now rolling down her face as she looked at a hoof under the cover. "I want to go home..." her voice was getting more faint and her breath was slowing considerably as paramedics rushed around urgently. The mare's vision suddenly duplicated as she began to slowly fall into unconciousness. "She's going into a coma!" was the last voice she heard until her eyes could only see blackness.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Hearts hangging by strings   Hearts hangging by strings I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:00 pm

(Is it too late to reply to this yet?)
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Hearts hangging by strings   Hearts hangging by strings I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:10 pm

(Go on, this once. I'm back, may as well revive my old topic :D)
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Hearts hangging by strings   Hearts hangging by strings I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:17 pm

(cool!)

Life pushed the doors open his his wings while the medics were wheeling her right behind her. "In here!" He shouted going into an empty operation room. Life looked at her to see her eyes slowly close. "She's going into a coma!" He screamed.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Hearts hangging by strings   Hearts hangging by strings I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:22 pm

The ruffled, white mare twitched an eyelid. Her eyes were almost closed, her pupils dialated and her mane a huge, frizzy mess. She was covered in another blanked, due to her slight shivering. Her head hurt and her mind raced. What had happened to me?
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Hearts hangging by strings   Hearts hangging by strings I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:43 pm

Life was running all over the room trying to find the one serum for this exact thing. He opened a cabinet frantically with his wing and found what he was looking for. With his left wing he grabbed a syringe and with his right opened the lid to a vile with a blue substance inside. He rushed over to the almost-unconscious pony. "Hold on, okay? This is going to hurt a bit" He said looking worried. He then gabbed her and emptied the fluid into her arm.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Hearts hangging by strings   Hearts hangging by strings I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Canvis let out a growl-like noise at being injected.
"That hurt!" she said in her oh-so-ungrateful manner. She opened her eyes groggily, refusing to thank Life and just lay there pathetically.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Hearts hangging by strings   Hearts hangging by strings I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:51 pm

"You okay? How do you feel?" Life asked, still looking worried. All the emergency medics left the room to go help other ponies leaving Life and his newest patient.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Hearts hangging by strings   Hearts hangging by strings I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:56 pm

"How d'you think I feel? Terrible!" Canvis snapped at the colt who just saved her life. "Use whatever brain you have, Mr. Doctor!" Canvis Immediatly tried to stand up, but fell back onto the bed, growling temporarily like a dog with rabies. She tried again and then gave up, lying on the bed with a pain convulsing through her body.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Hearts hangging by strings   Hearts hangging by strings I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Life was a little brought back but remembered that he has had worse. "I bet you feel terrible and that is why you need to rest here for a while. Oh and call me Life. What's yours?" He asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Hearts hangging by strings   Hearts hangging by strings I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:02 pm

"Canvis... with an 'i', not an 'a'." Canvis mumbled back, hiding her bright-red cheeks. Why did she always get angry at the nice people? She covered her head with a blanket. "I'm sorry." was a small, frightened mumble from under the blanket before she peeked above it and tried to smile.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Hearts hangging by strings   Hearts hangging by strings I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:07 pm

"Well hello Canvis! It's okay, things like this happens from time to time" He relaxed a little. This time he tried not laughing while talking but was too difficult and let out a chuckle when saying "Well try to huh haha calm down a little okay?" He pointed to the screen next to her bed shower her heart rate. "You feeling okay?" Still chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Hearts hangging by strings   Hearts hangging by strings I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Canvis glared at the chuckling colt, but soon calmed down after seeing her heart-rate. "Yeah..." she mumbled, relaxing a lot. Come to think of it, this bed was very comfy, and Life was very nice. I might stay here a while.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Hearts hangging by strings   Hearts hangging by strings I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:19 pm

"So we are going to move you to a new room. Since this is an ER room we need you out." He went outside for a while and when he came back in he was holding a chart in his wing and was being followed by a nurse. The nurse grabbed the bed and pulled it out of the room. "Okay so I will try to put you in a nice room if I can alrighty?" He said walking next to the moving bed smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hearts hangging by strings   Hearts hangging by strings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hearts hangging by strings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Hospital-
Jump to: