My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bye Bye Calico & Solomon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

Bye Bye Calico & Solomon! Empty
PostSubject: Bye Bye Calico & Solomon!   Bye Bye Calico & Solomon! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 7:02 pm

It's time for (Captain) Calico Blastsides and her feathered friend to move on. While My obsession with pirates will persist, Their a little out of place in my current evolving group of OC's, and how I like to play them.

For now, They will be gone in order for new BETTER (I hope) Ocs to join us.

Salut, Solomon and Calico
Back to top Go down

Bye Bye Calico & Solomon!
Page 1 of 1