My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does missing out on a roleplay make you depressed?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Free Roamer

Does missing out on a roleplay make you depressed? Empty
PostSubject: Does missing out on a roleplay make you depressed?   Does missing out on a roleplay make you depressed? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 11:44 am

I ask because I was to be in a roleplay on my previous forum. To be specific, it was about a select group of humans and ponies having the ability to travel between Earth and Equestria. But shit happened IRL and I didn't have access to my laptop. As a result, I decided to just leave it, thinking I would barely get anything in.

What sickens me even more is the realization that getting even a tiny amount of posts in would have felt slightly better, but I got damn unenergetic.

Anyone suffer from a similar case?
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Does missing out on a roleplay make you depressed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does missing out on a roleplay make you depressed?   Does missing out on a roleplay make you depressed? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 5:35 pm

Yeah... I'm suffering this right now in art... I love art very much but I severely lack the energy to even pick up a pencil despite my usual 'presentation' on the forum, I'm usually trying my best to just smile through the tears :/ It hurts to not be able to draw...

It feels like the creativity is bundling up inside me and it's making me feel all jittery. :/ I want to draw so bad but every time I hold a pencil, my hands shake and it makes me feel like I'm going insane!
Back to top Go down

Does missing out on a roleplay make you depressed?
Page 1 of 1