My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good day Everypony! I am one very confused new member.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

Good day Everypony! I am one very confused new member.  Empty
PostSubject: Good day Everypony! I am one very confused new member.    Good day Everypony! I am one very confused new member.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 4:58 am

Hi!

I go by Enigma out of character, and this is really my first time posting on a forum board like this. I live in Australia (real world) and am really excited to start role playing with you guys. I think I've finally figured out how to actually post stuff, so... time to start an OC  :)

I love to read and write and have multiple ideas for characters already. Hope to be plotting with y'all soon.

- Enigma
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Good day Everypony! I am one very confused new member.    Good day Everypony! I am one very confused new member.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 6:28 am

Hi! And welcome to our forum! Were glad to have you here :D
Please make sure you read the rules and if you have any questions or just wanna hang out, join us in the chatbox at the bottom page.
Im sure you will have lots of fun here :3
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Good day Everypony! I am one very confused new member.    Good day Everypony! I am one very confused new member.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 3:54 pm

Welcome Welcome!!! YIIII!! WE'RE SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU HERE!! I'M YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD ADMIN AT YOUR SERVICE :D :D If you have any questions, please don't be shy to ask me or anyone!! ^^ *pops the confetti cannons*
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Good day Everypony! I am one very confused new member.    Good day Everypony! I am one very confused new member.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 7:51 pm

Welcome! I used to be an admin, but retired. So if you have any questions, feel free to PM me, Hopefully I can help!
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

PostSubject: Re: Good day Everypony! I am one very confused new member.    Good day Everypony! I am one very confused new member.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 6:13 am

Thank you so much everypony for replying! My first app should be up in no more than a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good day Everypony! I am one very confused new member.    Good day Everypony! I am one very confused new member.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good day Everypony! I am one very confused new member.
Page 1 of 1