My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello I'm Smarticus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smarticus

Smarticus

Hello I'm Smarticus  Empty
PostSubject: Hello I'm Smarticus    Hello I'm Smarticus  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 11:57 pm

Hello. I don't know what to say other than I'm glad to be here and that my name I'm Smarticus.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm Smarticus    Hello I'm Smarticus  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:52 am

YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!! WE'RE SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU HERE!! *SHOOTS PARTY POPPERS AND CONFETTI INTO THE AIR! We're always so happy to get new members! I hope you enjoy yourself here :D
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm Smarticus    Hello I'm Smarticus  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 5:15 am

Welcome to the site Smarticus :)
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm Smarticus    Hello I'm Smarticus  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 3:36 pm

Welcome, welcome, welcome! :D
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm Smarticus    Hello I'm Smarticus  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello I'm Smarticus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements :: New Member Welcoming Board-
Jump to: