My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post characters!

Go down 
+2
Fireseeker
Discorderly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Discorderly

Discorderly

Post characters! Empty
PostSubject: Post characters!   Post characters! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:11 pm

I wanna doodle some ponies! So if anyone wants a pic of their pony feel free to post their profile!

A picture ref isn't necessary, but it definitely helps! I can go by the description though if need be! ^^

All my character profiles have examples!
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Post characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post characters!   Post characters! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:30 pm

Huh, might as well ask for one. If you would be so kind, a picture of Aero Dynamic would be lovely please.

Do whatever you want, surprise me with it, although probably nothing cute since it doesn't really fit his character :P

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1832-aero-dynamic
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Post characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post characters!   Post characters! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:56 pm

Why not, right? I'll jump into the request pool. A drawing of my ponysona (Asha, which is my name) would be pleasant. There is an optional addition to it though. Be nice if you drew him like a wrestler, attire and whatnot. I'm on a bit of a kick with the upcoming release of WWE 2k16. Of course, if you don't want to, or can't do it, feel free to just draw him doing whatever.

Here's what he looks like vvvv

https://2img.net/h/oi58.tinypic.com/aujh1z.jpg
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

Post characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post characters!   Post characters! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Do you have any particular attire you'd want? :D Because I can 100% do that so I wanna see if you had any specifics that you might want!
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Post characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post characters!   Post characters! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 5:09 pm

I'd like a drawing of my oc Biorhythm, he's a dark pony and wears a long tattered labcoat and simple opaque glasses.
I'd like him to look kinda intimidating.

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t3515-biorhythm#44397

With this attire: https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/19/34/58/95/soul-e11.jpg

Last edited by TerminalMarch on Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Post characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post characters!   Post characters! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 5:17 pm

Discorderly wrote:
Do you have any particular attire you'd want? :D Because I can 100% do that so I wanna see if you had any specifics that you might want!

Hmm, I'd have to say something along the lines of an El Genrico attire. Here's a picture of him:

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/252/330/El-Generico_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

EDIT: Oh, and have him shouting "Ole! Ole Ole Oleeee!"
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Post characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post characters!   Post characters! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 3:50 pm

Oh my gosh :D 
I would love to see Carpe Diem and Nova in your art style!

The character bio links are in my signature, they are the orange- and purple-colored ones.

I don't have a good reference where Carpe is wearing her hat, sorry, but I'd like a picture of her wearing that if it's not too much trouble! :O
The poses don't matter, as long as they fit the characters' general personalities :3
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Post characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post characters!   Post characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 3:37 am

I like your art style, Discord. Amazing. I wouldn't mind having one of my Oc's drawn by you.
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

Post characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post characters!   Post characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 5:26 am

HEY! Thank you so much! ;u;
Feel free to drop a ref for me and I'll see what I can do! :D I haven't had as much time for sitting down and drawing but I plan to dedicate some time to it soon! ^^
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Post characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post characters!   Post characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 7:16 pm

Hey Hey. Take all the time you need Discord. Plus drawing can be stress relief if you get that and wanna take your mind off. Help relax.
I'll make a ref and send it to you. It'll be a while to do but, it's fine. Is it okay to send it through PM?
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

Post characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post characters!   Post characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 7:22 pm

totally fine! ^^
I also will do descriptions as long as they're fairly detailed! So feel free to post a profile!
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Post characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post characters!   Post characters! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 4:22 pm

Got it. I'll talk about my oc I'm detailing about through PM. Is that fine with you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post characters!   Post characters! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post characters!
Page 1 of 1