My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP WANTED- Naming a new OC.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

HELP WANTED- Naming a new OC. Empty
PostSubject: HELP WANTED- Naming a new OC.   HELP WANTED- Naming a new OC. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 2:51 am

Hey Everypony!

I've got another App on the way... And almost completed- but I think her name is too long...

HELP WANTED- Naming a new OC. Photo_10

There's some neater art and a full application for her coming.
Her Cutie Mark has been given to another character, this is it now-
HELP WANTED- Naming a new OC. 99px-s10

She is a classical singer who lives in Canterlot, and currently her name is Cavatina Motif- I think it's too long. Motif is something I could keep, but I want to make it fancy and pretty, you know?

Urgh. If anypony could help me out with maybe some suggestions, I'd be so grateful! Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED- Naming a new OC.   HELP WANTED- Naming a new OC. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 3:06 am

Did you draw that? o: Its soooo cute x3

How about Cavatina Melody?
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED- Naming a new OC.   HELP WANTED- Naming a new OC. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 6:04 am

Harmonious Sonata, Crystal Bell, Motif Song, Silent Harmony, Beautiful Sonata, Harmonious Melody. Or how about the way her songs make ponies feel? Beautiful serenity, Serene moonlight, Siren note, Crystal Note, Siren pulse, Magic Soundwave! Melodious Soundwave! Hyper Beats, Silver Cord, Songbird Hymn, Flowing Soundwave.

But I would wait on the second OC until your first gets approved :3 Lou is approving your app so if you're done, you can PM her ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED- Naming a new OC.   HELP WANTED- Naming a new OC. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP WANTED- Naming a new OC.
Page 1 of 1