My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hibernation has ended

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moshmellow

Moshmellow

Hibernation has ended  Empty
PostSubject: Hibernation has ended    Hibernation has ended  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:28 am

Behold! I have returned! cheers
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Hibernation has ended    Hibernation has ended  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 3:34 pm

WELCOME BACK MOSH!!!! WE'VE MISSED YOU!! *HUGS* Unfortunately, the site is a little bit lacking right now but it might pick back up soon!
Back to top Go down
Moshmellow

Moshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hibernation has ended    Hibernation has ended  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 4:00 pm

Hey Doodle B :). Missed you too *hugs*. I'm sure it will... Maybe I could tell my buddies to join?
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Hibernation has ended    Hibernation has ended  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 7:28 pm

It could help a lot if you would :D WE've all been busy advertising trying to revive it but so far, our efforts have been in vain :(
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t3574-hi

Here's the topic! The conversation gets going on the 6th post!
Back to top Go down
Moshmellow

Moshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hibernation has ended    Hibernation has ended  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 7:18 am

For now... would it be okay for me to just give them the site address? You can decide if you wanna keep me here or not lol
Oh and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY cheers
Back to top Go down
Moshmellow

Moshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hibernation has ended    Hibernation has ended  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 7:19 am

Them* not me lol
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Hibernation has ended    Hibernation has ended  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 1:37 pm

Sure ^^ Happy Valentines day to you too!! I hope you have a good one :D

We don't delete anybody ^^ Everyone is welcome who enjoys Mlp! The only ones we 'ban' is those who constantly break rules.
Back to top Go down
Moshmellow

Moshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Hibernation has ended    Hibernation has ended  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 2:03 pm

Fair enough ; P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hibernation has ended    Hibernation has ended  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hibernation has ended
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Non RP/Discussion :: General chat/Random Stuff-
Jump to: