My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noche

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noche26

Noche Empty
PostSubject: Noche   Noche I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:27 am

Noche
Noche Ponywi11
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Short, silver-blue mane. Colored darker blue on the tips of his bangs.
Tail: A short tail, the same colors as his mane.
Eyes: Bright blue
Body: Noche is tall, and reasonably fit for a stallion his age. His coat is a dark shade of blue.
Cutie Mark: A mug of cider
Age (Baby,adult): Adult, about 21 years old
Personality: Noche is an incredibly laid-back stallion. He prefers to go with the flow, dealing with problems as they occur. As for how he acts, he always seems more tired than anything, like sedatives were flowing in his veins rather than blood. He remains calm in situations that would be downright jaw-dropping to others. Noche deeply cares about those he's close to, even if he's bad at showing it. He is also known for his endless optimism, preferring to look ahead to brighter days rather than dwell on issues that occurred in the past. Even when things are rough for him, he would rather pretend to be happy then face the fact that things are bleak.
Likes: Taking naps, being optimistic, legally required breaks
Dislikes: Talking about his amnesia, cynicism
History: There's not much history to tell with Noche. No, it's not because of some childish desire to be mysterious, he simply doesn't remember. One day, about two years back, Noche woke up in the middle of the Frozen North. The only reason he didn't freeze to death is the small, abandoned cottage that was near him. He had woken up with no memory of how he got there, or even what his name was. Now, most ponies wouldn't rest until they figured out who they were, or what happened to them. Noche, however, didn't seem to mind. It's unknown why he gives so little thought to his memories, but he seems perfectly content with letting them go. Today, he still live in the Frozen North, making enough money off his job as a bartender in Ponyville to pay for food and clothing.

Example RP segment: Noche could hear the sound of his own heavy breathing as the hood of his cloak was bombarded by the heavy rainfall. He was caught in this while making his way to Ponyville. Normally, he would take the train, but it was out of order today. Before long, he was able to make out the light of a tavern.
Familiar territory, he thought to himself as he made his way toward the building. As he stepped into it, he shivered slightly, the cold of the rain sinking into his coat. Looking up, he saw that it was almost full. He figured that they had the same idea he had, wanting to get out of the rain. Smiling softly, he trotted up to the bar, taking a seat.
"Hello, Mr. Bartender", he addressed the bartender with a chuckle. "Just get me some water for now. You can use whatever I ring out of my coat."
The bartender laughed at this before pouring Noche a glass of water. Giving a nod as thanks, he downed the drink happily. Resting his head on the bar, he could feel his eyelids get heavier.
A little nap won't hurt me..., he thought as he drifted to sleep in the middle of a tavern.
Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Noche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noche   Noche I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 6:38 pm

Add a few more likes and dislikes, please! :)
Also, does Noche remember his childhood? If so, what did he think of his parents? How and when did he get his cutie mark? And, if he lives in the North, why does he work in Ponyville? :P That's a loooong train ride away from the Frozen North.
Just fix these things and you should be good to go!
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com

Noche
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations-
Jump to: