My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Airy Movement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

Airy Movement Empty
PostSubject: Airy Movement   Airy Movement I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:11 pm

AIRY MOVEMENT
Airy Movement Airymovement
That's what he looked like a year ago.
Airy Movement Airymovement3br7a8f92w
That's what he looks like today.

Species: Pegasus
Mane: Short, dark blue. He normally brushes it every morning and cuts it every few weeks.
Tail: Like his mane, short, dark blue. He is unable to cut and brush it, so it sometimes looks a little messy.
Eyes: light green, no eyelashes. Many ponys say his eyes always look a little sad...
Body: He is a little bigger than other ponies of his age. His hind legs, his wings and his tail are paralyzed because of an accident he had about a year ago.
Cutie Mark:
Airy Movement CM-Naturematthe
Age (Baby,adult): young adult, but sometimes still behaves like a teenager
Personality: If you meet Airy Movement today, you might think that his accident had been many years ago, as he is an open-minded and (mostly) very happy pony. He loves to talk to other ponies, especially if they are interested in music. The only things he fears during a chat are questions about the accident that paralyzed half of his body. Even now, twelve months later, he still can't talk about it without being hurt deep inside.
Even though he can't do everything other ponies can, he always tries to help if he can.
When he isn't talking to or helping anypony, he spends most of the time making or composing music. He has the dream to become a famous musician somewhen.
Likes: music, talking, playing games, reading (Daring Do), cupcakes
Dislikes: talking about his accident, feeling useless, being redlined
History: About a year ago, Airy Movement was said to be one of the best young fliers ever to have come out of Cloudsdale. He spent most of his free time training for competitions and even one a few ones.
During a race against one of his friends, Airy Movement was hit by a gust of wind that made him lose control. He crashed into a mountain and was in a coma for six days. The surgeons in Cloudsdale's emergency hospital tried everything to save Airy's life, and they won, but they were not able to save his wings and hind legs.
When Airy found out about that, he became very depressive and even attempted suicide. His parents decided to move to Ponyville, as Airy hardly was able to live in Cloudsdale any longer.
During the first year in Ponyville, Airy tried to find something to replace the special talent he had lost in his accident. He started to play several instruments and found out that he was able to learn them very quickly. Even as a little colt he had been interested in music, but racing had been more important for him in this age. After a while he even started composing his own music.
However, Airy's parents were not able to stay in Ponyville forever, as they had jobs to do in Cloudsdale. After ten months they left Airy in Ponyville, visiting him every weekend.

Last edited by Naturematthe on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Airy Movement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airy Movement   Airy Movement I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:28 pm

A colt is a male pony under the age of 4. I think you mean stallion.
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

Airy Movement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airy Movement   Airy Movement I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:30 pm

So Ponyville is populated by ponies under the age of 4? "Fillies and Gentlecolts..."

Fixed it. Thank you for telling me^^
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Airy Movement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airy Movement   Airy Movement I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:24 pm

It's a pun on 'ladies and gentlemen'.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Airy Movement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airy Movement   Airy Movement I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Approved. And the second picture is missing.
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

Airy Movement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airy Movement   Airy Movement I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:18 am

Oops, fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Airy Movement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airy Movement   Airy Movement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airy Movement
Page 1 of 1