My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The work of an engineer

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The work of an engineer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:53 pm

He stopped in the door way and hung up hide cloak before walking into the room, his sword still strapped to his side. "Hello young Miss Spark." He smiled, laying down nearby so they could look him in his eyes "Would you please introduce me to your friend?" He once more spoke in that soft and gentle voice
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:09 pm

"Hello, this is my young brother Cobalt Spark" *cobalt was hiding behind her in a bit of fear*
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:14 pm

"You have no reason to fear me young master. I will do you nor your sister any harm, you have my word as a knight of the Crystal Empire." He smiled at you young colt, extending one of his huge hooves to him.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:22 pm

Cobalt shook his hoof and Star looked at him "So why did you want to visit me"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:28 pm

"I'm taking a break from work due to injuries, and was wondering if you'd like help in your studies of the flora of the Crystal Empire." He smiled a little, already having packed for the occasion
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:36 pm

"Okay lets go, My mom has an extra room for that, follow me" She said as she walked outside into a large room that seemed to have a glass roof where the sun was shining through, various plants left and right and a lab with glasses and jars in one corner of the room, next to it was a little bookshelf and a table
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:40 pm

He smiled, then froze as memories flooded his mind. Images of him and a colt messing around in a room similar to this one... And, Heart. The name Heart, it ment something. He slowly continued on, setting his saddlebags on the small table. "Now, have you read any of that book yet?" He sat down, smiling at Star Spark
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:43 pm

"Just very little" Star said, sitting on one of the lab chairs "Isnt this cool? My mom and dad made this out of an old barn house, My dad did all the waterpipes and roof"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:46 pm

"Yes...it..it reminds of when I was a foal just a bit older than you. They did an excellent job." He opened the book to a random page "So, what is your favorite kind of plant Star?" He looked over at her
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:56 pm

"I like lillies, they are beautiful" She said, sitting beside him and looking at the book
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 9:13 pm

"Hmm, let me see, should still have one..." He mumbled as he dug through his saddle bags before pulling out a jar with a flower that seemed to be made of crystal, and each of it's petals was a different colour. "This, is a crystal lilly. It is the rarest flower in the Empire, and only blooms when someone who has found true love brings it before the crystal heart." He smiled as he continued to explain "It also has amazing medicinal properties, today we'll learn about all of it's uses. And if you do well, as I'm sure you will, we may learn something else."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 7:50 am

She smiled and looked closely at it "Wow ive never seen that" she looked at him "Can you tech me what its used for?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 6:29 pm

"Of course I can Star." He smiled, turning to the very back of the book. "Now today we're only going to make a simple potion, but since we're using a crystal lily it will be able to heal nearly any wound." He explained as he set up his portable alchemy kit.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 6:34 pm

She smiled and looked at him "This is really exciting" She said hopping a bit in joy.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 12:08 am

He smiled as he pulled several pouches out of his saddle bags. He thought for a moment before nodding, and laying several different herds, liquids, a few types of tea, and a couple different types of crystal berries before Star Spark. He then plucked two petals from the crystal lotus and placed them before her as well. "Star, I want you to do what feel right. Don't second guess yourself, don't look to me for guidance, just follow your instincts. I'll help you with the preparation, but you must pick all the ingredients and give me directions. Think of this like a test of sorts." He smiled at her reassuringly
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 12:25 am

"Um.. okay Ill try to" She said looking at all the things before her and thinking about what she would pick
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 5:51 pm

Just smiled a bit "Trust yourself Star. If it helps, try closing your eyes andletting your instinces guide your hooves, and not your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 7:21 pm

"Um okay.." she said and picked one of the petals and a few herbs "Maybe we should put this in one of the liquids"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 7:26 pm

"Hmmm, but which liquid star? Trust yourself as much as I trust you." He smiled encouragingly
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 7:38 pm

"Um maybe this one" she pointed to a jar with light blue liquid on the table and looked at him
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 7:44 pm

He simply smiled "And now what? Let harmony flow through you, Star. Feel each and every element. Let them bring harmony into you, and let that harmony guide you and your movements."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 8:24 pm

She put the petal and the herbs into the liquid. She shaked it a bit and looked inside the jar
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 8:28 pm

He smiled as the ingredients began to glow and fuse as the liquid started to change colour and lightly him.

^Insert this during this scene^
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 9:31 pm

Star looked at him and the liquid "W-whats happening" she said quite confused
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 9:39 pm

As it settled, the liquid turned a bright pink colour, and Just grinned widely. "I...have never seen anypony so naturally talented at alchemy before. You made the potion perfectly, better than most who have studied all their lives could." He smiled warmly at Star "You are truly amazing, Star."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The work of an engineer   The work of an engineer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The work of an engineer
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next