My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) Empty
PostSubject: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 9:28 pm

Dystopian AU. Manehatten is basically Gotham crime wise. A few ponies have donned masks, capes, and cowles to keep their homes safe, but one name is known above all others; Revenant. This masked pony's spree of brutal and deadly justice has reached from one end of Manehattan to the other. But as of late, the Revenant seems less interested in justice than it is in butchering criminals. Also, the setting is Cyberpunk, because AU and why not?

Summery: Manehatten is a crime center, and ponies are playing super hero to try and stem the tide of crime.
Also, Revenant is a mare in this AU, and her 'real name' is Spector/Gentle Heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A frown set itself upon Spector's face as she trudged through her dirty apartment. Night would be coming soon, and she had a lot of work to do. She sighed as she stepped into her closet, and moments later the Revenant walked out of it. Revenant was a large figure clad in a suit of military grade power armour, and had a long black cloak drawn about them. Revenant then approached the window, and leapt into the streets below. It was going to be a busy night, but not for the reasons Spector thought.
---_------------------
Also, please state if your oc is a vigilante or not, and if so, how well known they are.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 10:11 pm

Seemingly from out of no where popped a gold spotted, green eyed, black and white mane and tailed pegasus sporting a grin that could easily lift anyone out of the dumps. "Hiya I'm Doodle Bug! *GASP* OH MY GOSH I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE!! IT'S SO NICE TO MEET YOU!!!! YIIII I'M SO EXCITED, ARE YOU EXCITED???" The happy go lucky pegasus hopped around the grayish mare with seemingly boundless energy and excitement as she offered her right gold 'booted' hoof towards the new pony hoping to make friends!

Doodle's expression then fell, comically mirroring the pony before her while unfurling her wings and hovering upside down in front of her as if gravity itself could no longer contain the boundless energy this pegasus seemed to have. "You're face is all seeeeerious like this!" She then puffed out her cheeks letting out a perky giggle! "Aww, come on, you've gotta smile just once!!"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 10:21 pm

Revenant regarded the mare curiously, raising an eyebrow as the young mare bounced around her. She then spoke, her voice distorted by the vocal modulator in her suit "I am Revenant, and if you will excuse me, I have a lot of work to do." As she finished speaking, she slid the face plate down and locked it into place
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 10:27 pm

Doodle paused for a second tilting her head to the side letting one ear flop down giving Revenant a goofy face still trying to get her to laugh. "Nice to meet you Revenant!!! HAHAHEEHAHAHAOOOO!!! Can I come with you?? OH please PLEASE!!" She then gave her best puppy dog sad eyes for a fraction of a second before landing in front of her, right side up and letting her wings droop.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 10:45 pm

At that moment Revenant/Spector regretted two things. She regretted being a filly fooler, and she regretted how adorable this mare was. She spoke once more "I suppose...but you must be quiet, and stay behind me." And with that, Revenant set off into the night. SHe dashed through the back alleys and raced through the gutters, making no more than a whisper of sound as she did so. She darted through the city in this manner for sometime before coming to a sudden stop, and turning to face an adjacent alleyway. Inside the alley several stallions were cornering a young mare, and their intentions were plain as day.

Revenant dove into the alleyway, tackling a stallion from behind. She raisied up one of her armour clad hooves, and as she brought it down her suit's servos whirred loudly, but not loud enough to cover the sickening crack that came from his jaw. She was then tackled to the side by one of the other three stallions, but soled this problem by slamming her helmeted head into his forehead. Another rushed her as she got to her hooves, but she rolled out of the way and delivered a crushing blow to his rib cage. As he went down, Revenant turned to face the last stallion, the eye's of her helmet glowing an angry red.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 11:15 pm

((Doodle is now a stallion from here on in))

Doodle's face lit up with a massive smile as his green eyes grew so big they'd burst! "EEEEEEEEEEIIIIIII THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU WON'T REGRET THIS!!" He then hopped around the mare happily leaping into the air and quietly singing a happy song. He then hopped behind her, the smile on his face growing and his energy caused him to rush past her as if in a race. "Hahahehehe, race ya!!" EHHHHHHHHIII THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN!! OK, DOODLE, FOCUS... SERIOUS FACE... serious face... He thought letting the trademark smile fall to a serious expression with the wave of his hoof in front of his face. The serious expression was short lived as he then stuck out his tongue and made a farting noise then burst out laughing.

Upon the sudden stop, he comically tripped on a random open can of beans somepony left in the alley ways with a harsh "Oof!" He then let out another short laugh and picked himself up somehow gaining a party tooter. Doodle watched hr fight completely forgetting about the can yet again and stepping forwards as a clown on a ball rolling forward headed directly towards the last stallion hoping to crash into him and land on top of him in a comical manner.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 11:31 pm

THe stallion turned to flee and not seeing Doodle, Revenant rushed after him. Unfortunately this meant that Doodle, instead of hitting the stallion, crashed into Revenant, sending them both tumbling to the side. As they regained their bearings, they both realized that Doodle was seemingly pinning down Revenant. Underneath her helmet, Spector's face began to mimic a tomato.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 11:44 pm

Doodle's face turned from goofy to semi serious as he stared down at her into the ruby specks. He tilted his head letting one of his oversized ears fall while the one raised still stood strong but then hopped off of Revenant in a flurry of panic. "OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY!" He offered her a hoof up then jumped into the air once she was up rising to the roof yet again to sit upon a cloud on the nearest building burying his head in shame. it was in a split second that he was back by her side though, the serious face he'd been practicing was in full gear as his energy gave rise to the speed he then zoomed forwards then back towards her hopping up and down not realizing that to be totally serious, one must stop being happy. To Doodle, that wasn't an option!

"Come on, what are you waiting for!! Let's get him!!" The seriousness faded into a cocky determined smile as he then attempted to unfurl his stallion sized wings and scoop her up onto his back then rocketed off towards the get away stallion attempting to keep up with him in the air as the energy he possessed would probably zip him away away past. He then halted and swerved back keeping an eye on him from the sky and attempt to land with a slam of his hooves upon the ground in front of him. "Game's over! I hope you'll never play again!"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 11:55 pm

It took Revenant a moment to figure out what was happening, but once she had they were already landing. She then slid off his back, turning towards the stallion. As Doodle began to speak, she fired a bolt of magic through one of the stallion's knees. As he tumbled and skidded before her, she stepped over too him, placing one of her hooves on his throat and slowly crushing it. "Your boss, where is he?! Who sent you?!" She pressed harder
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 6:41 pm

Doodle took a defensive post as he rifled through his suddenly appearing saddle bag looking around at all of the 'joke tools' he had just giggling away. Doodle then turned his attention to the stallion wondering just what he did wrong or if he was just a witness. This happy-go-lucky stallion pranced around wondering just how to use these and then returned to the opposite side of the stallion. A wicked thought crossed his mind seeing just how close the two were and chuckled noisily.

"AND NOW KISS!" He shouted clapping his two hooves together in sheer joy.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 6:51 pm

Spector growled for two reasons; One was what Doodle had said, the other was that she'd rather kiss Doodle. That thought made her angry, ponies close to her just got hurt. She raised one of her hooves as a metal plate slid back, revealing a red hot brand in the shape of a sword bound in chains. She then slammed it down over young stallions cutie mark, and there was a sizzling sound as the symbol burned into his flesh. She pulled back once the job was done, and spoke "We should part ways, Doodle. You'll just get hurt and I can't protect you all the time." And with that she fired a grappling hook from her back, and was whisked off to the top of a nearby skyscraper.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 2:12 am

((Sorry T_T))

Doodle merely raised an eye brow at that remark. "You protect me, I'm a brave and awesome Stallion! Normally I would have been sitting at home wondering what to do but you know what? I saw this little mare out here decked out in awesome gear and I thought, 'hm, I could be something like that! Not just helping ponies smile but helping them and protecting them! Now that's a real smile-maker!" He then furrowed his brow in a somewhat terrifyingly determined face with the usual cocky smile dawned upon it. I'm coming with you to make a difference weather you like it or not!"

He then unfurled his wings and rose to the top of the skyscraper landing gracefully on it and waving at her from above. "You coming or what?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 2:29 am

She growled angrily and shot up after him, tackling him down. "You Don't understand!" Her face plates slid back just enough for her muzzle to be seen, letting her real voice through. Unlike the suit's harsh and malevolent monotone voice, hers was soft and gentle like a spring shower. "I can't loose anyone else Doodle..." She leaned down and gently pressed her lips against his, letting them linger there for a few seconds before pulling back. She then backed away from him, and turned and ran as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 2:38 am

Upon seeing her frown and harshly serious face, Doodle gently booped her on the nose and attempted to make faces as she was talking. When she was finished, he stood up with a moment's hesitation at the sudden kiss just blinking. He eventually found his words and said quite calmly, "Nah, I'll be fine! I'm known as the lucky klutz! I understand where you're coming from though but you don't need to worry, I've been a survivor since er... well birth maybe?" he said rubbing the back of his head with one golden booted hoof. "Did you know, that I grew up in White Tail all alone form the age of 3? I know it is a lot less harsh than the Everfree but still, survival for a foal of that age is difficult as there are still creatures that would love a little colt for lunch!"

As he rambled on, he turned his back towards her claiming about his past, not knowing his family, how he grew up in such a harsh place, the winters, the seasons, and how he got his cutie-mark hoping she'd understand.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 3:57 am

Spector didn't hear a word he said, she just kept running. As she neared home she cursed herself, climbing into her apartment window. She vanished into her closet, and stepped out without her armour seconds later. Revenant was done for a few days, and Spector needed time to think her life over.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 4:27 am

Doodle's first reaction would be to follow her, yet knowing mares, he knew she probably needed space to work these things out. He pinned his ears and unfurled his wings yet again taking off heading back to his home in WhiteTail while currently rethinking the day's events and ending on the determination that brought him out here in the first place never wavered. This mare was not gonna get rid of him that easily!
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 9:16 pm

Spector walked silently past the burned mansion, and across the yard that now resembled a field. It had been years since she was last here, since that fateful day. But she could never forget it. Every time she slept the night replayed itself in her nightmares, she could never escape it. As she strode through the small graveyard, the night replayed through her mind just as it had the night before. But she wasn't Spector then, she was just the helpless Gentle Heart.

~Gentle smiled and leaned into Con Amore's(Best I could come up with for a male Prima Bella) side as they walked through the city streets. The two were happy together, and soon Gentle would give birth to their son. Everything was perfect, but nothing ever lasts forever, and all good things must come to an end. As they passed by an alleyway, a young and wild stallion jumped out. His face and cutie mark were both covered by bandannas, and he had a gun in his magical grip. The scene was eerily silent, but she remembered every word that sick pony said. He had demanded all their bits, and they complied. But then something else caught his eye, Gentle Heart's wedding ring. Amore refused to let him have it, and stepped forward to defend Gentle. That was when it happened. A shot rang through the cool night air, and Con Amore fell back. Then another shot, but this one hit Gentle. The night the two ponies Gentle Heart loved most died, one to protect her, the other before it got the chance to live. That night Gentle Heart drowned in the rage and sorrow, in the fear and helplessness. That night the Revenant was born.~

She could feel the tears racing down her face as she sat down in front the the twin tombstones. She lay a single white rose before each of them as she wept. She would find that mad stallion, no matter the cost. And when she did there would be no justice or mercy, no forgiveness, ponies gave those things. There would be only vengeance and death, there would only be the Revenant that night.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 3:31 am

Doodle landed upon the highest spot of the mansion hopefully just above the current window Spector was standing, as peering into a lady's window would be incredibly rude, and pulled out a banjo from his bag of tricks which seemed infinite for such a small bag yet it wouldn't deter him. He began to strum the banjo the only way a pony without fingers could leaning against one single slope and singing with a smile upon his face.

"Sometimes, when you feel all alone and your world seems to have flown you've gotta believe in yourself, the ponies around you will swarm! The ponies around you will swarm! Sometimes the road seems harsh but you've gotta keep on smiiilin' believin' That something good will come! Oooh, something good will come! When the world seems harsh and spirals out of control's when you know you're alive! You know you're still breathin'! You've still got something better to do to make another smiiii-a-iiiile! I just wanna see you smiiiii-a-iiiile!"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 3:36 am

Spector blinked a few times 'How did he...? You know what, never mind. It's best I don't ask how he found this place.' She sighed and walked over to the window, opening it with her magic "Doodle...why are you at my house? How did you know who I was? And how did you find this place?" Her tone was harsh, and almost angry. NO one was supposed to be here but her! This silly stallion and his silly banjo had no business being here.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 3:44 am

"I uh, might have followed you!" He stuck his tongue out giving her a sheepish grin. "You seemed so down... I thought I'd at least try to make you smile just a little!" He gave her a wink and put his banjo back into his bag. "You made me feel so weird when you kissed me! And I can't, no I can't, no I can't get you out of my heeeeeead!!!!" He said finishing off in a sing-song-y voice then wondered if he should meet her at her window but quickly shook the thought from his head and remained on the roof.

"Look, I know you've had a hard time in life but that doesn't mean you have to let it rule you! You deserve to be happy and feel freedom from yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 3:50 am

Her scowl deepened. "I'll be free when the stallion that murdered my husband and unborn foal pays for what he did!" She had screamed at him, she hadn't meant to. She knew he only wanted to make her feel better, but she couldn't until Amore and their son were avenged. She wanted to be happy with Doodle, but her past wouldn't let her yet.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 4:06 am

He shrugged leaning back against the roof, his two front hooves shielding the back of his head, while his back legs crossed as he stared into the sky. "Your past doesn't have to rule you, you know! Just let it go! I know it sounds hard to do, but your past can't define you! You are in control of the future you should grasp it and never let goo~!"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 4:15 am

"I am. I'm grasping onto the future where I feel that stallion's skull crack under my hooves. Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do." She shut the window and turn around, trotting into her closet. Once inside she donned the armour of the Revenant. Tonight was a very, very special night for her. She had found a lead on that insane stallion, and she promised herself he wouldn't get away again. No matter what.

After making her way back to the city, and being followed by Doodle once more she assumed, she found herself on the docks. He would reportedly be here within an hour, and she had a LOT of work to do. She spent the next 45 minutes rigging traps, tapping into the block's power, and getting her gear ready. Then, at long last, it was time for the night to begin.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 4:47 pm

Doodle paused, he could slowly feel his heart sink as a blue worried blush washes over his face and forehead. This mare was out for blood of the worst kind! He folded his ears back and slowly sat up staring at the stars. "You know, it's not all about the revenge..." He said quietly as one ear twitched catching the sound of hoof steps of her leaving. He decided to follow anyways just to make sure she was alright. If he couldn't stop her from harming any pony then what kind of vigilante would he even be? He eventually found himself at the docs landing as gently as he could upon one of the large cargo crates and laying low making sure his vivid coat wasn't sticking out so badly in the moonlight. His face still pained from what she'd said.

He watched her for about 45 minutes letting his heart continue to sink. Those traps looked incredibly dangerous, He Had to talk some sense into her or at least show her a better alternative! Somehow... He let out a long sigh continuing to watch her as she stole some of the dock's power. He slowly shook his head wanting so badly to turn around and leave this mare to her work yet refusing to let any pony else get hurt. Her story had moved him as well as her it seems, 'Would this really be the way her family would want things? I understand she wants justice... but justice in this manner?'
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 5:08 pm

Revenant chuckled darkly "Judgement has come, the sentence has been passed, and the penalty is death." As several cars pulled into the docks, she hit a detonator that shut down the lights on the dock. The now panicked thugs scrambled around the docks setting off the explosive traps as Revenant jumped down by the cars. The glowing red accents of her armour gave away her location, but she didn't care. The thugs that were left rushed towards her, but they were rendered unconscious and broken by a flurry of brutal attacks. She then slowly walked over to the biggest car and jumped on the hood, and used her suit to tear the roof of the car off. Inside was a youngish stallion with a pale white coat, messy green hair, and red lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)   Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watchponies of Manehatten (Dystopian Cyberpunk AU)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next