My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcement! WE need your vote!

Go down 
2 posters

Should we add a section for "Next Generation" Ponies after the AU? And we need Ideas for a new header! Artist's get ready!
Yes
Announcement! WE need your vote! I_vote_lcap57%Announcement! WE need your vote! I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
No
Announcement! WE need your vote! I_vote_lcap0%Announcement! WE need your vote! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
New header?
Announcement! WE need your vote! I_vote_lcap14%Announcement! WE need your vote! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Yes
Announcement! WE need your vote! I_vote_lcap29%Announcement! WE need your vote! I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
No
Announcement! WE need your vote! I_vote_lcap0%Announcement! WE need your vote! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Announcement! WE need your vote! Empty
PostSubject: Announcement! WE need your vote!   Announcement! WE need your vote! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 4:53 pm

Delix let us know that our old header could use some improvement, so how about a change! We can't have a copywriter image so it'd have to be OC's only! Artists, get your quills ready because here comes a challenge! J's idea was the topic!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Announcement! WE need your vote!   Announcement! WE need your vote! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 2:18 am

I have added the Next generation section! Now all we need is the header, I can start it and start a topic to send it around so everyone can add their own unique flair/oc to it!
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

PostSubject: Re: Announcement! WE need your vote!   Announcement! WE need your vote! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 11:00 pm

Doodle, help, what's the AU, what's goin' on, I've been away...
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Announcement! WE need your vote!   Announcement! WE need your vote! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 11:04 pm

AU is the section at the bottom of the forum, second to last group of items. It is basically an alternate universe where anything can happen not having anything to do with the pony universe yet still having ponies! It does not flow with the timeline of the forum thus isn't canon to the actual forum. It's just for fun XD You could drift through alternate universes with your pony selves, go on pirate ships, destroy the world and rebuild it the way you want!
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

PostSubject: Re: Announcement! WE need your vote!   Announcement! WE need your vote! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 10:19 am

Oh I know about that, I just meant specifically, when you said "The AU" as if there were only one I got rather confused about what was happening on the forum. But if you just mean AUs in general, gotcha.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Announcement! WE need your vote!   Announcement! WE need your vote! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 4:40 pm

Well, there's an AU here as well as a section completely devoid of ponies completely in case people get tired of rping mainly ponies. Those don't need aps but they need to steer clear of Equestrian! But you can do like Pokemon or Card Captors or any other anime! Just needs to be SFW ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement! WE need your vote!   Announcement! WE need your vote! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement! WE need your vote!
Page 1 of 1