My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rage [Inferno]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

The Rage [Inferno] Empty
PostSubject: The Rage [Inferno]   The Rage [Inferno] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 9:02 pm

The sound of heavy hooves pounding against the ancient stone floors echoed throughout the halls of the castle.  Blood red eyes shifted from one side of the massive structure to the other.  The old, torn tapestries that remained high above depicted the two sisters that had once called the castle their own.  But they no longer needed it.  Meanwhile, Inferno did.  It was going to ruins - a shame, since it was once an impressive palace.

A dark laugh rumbled deep in his throat before erupting from his maw with an angry tenor.  The curved horn protruding from his forehead began to glow an ominous black color.  With a blast of magical energy, a circle of fire emanated from the unicorn as if he had burst into flames.  The tattered tapestries burned to ashes instantly when the fire touched them.

"I claim this castle for Raging Inferno," he announced aloud, his voice resounding as it rang through the abandoned hallways and high domed ceilings.  It was everything he had dreamed of - and everything that he believed he deserved.  Finally, he would gain respect from the ponies of Equestria... Or he would make them respect him.

((note: Inferno is insanely possessive, so enter with caution!  He's currently looking for helpers/allies.  PM me if you want to get involved in a storyline with Inferno))
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

The Rage [Inferno] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rage [Inferno]   The Rage [Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 4:07 pm

"And what a claim it is, boss." The Crystal pony followed the mighty unicorn inside. Glitter Hail took some time to walk on the sides and look at some bricks, noticing webs and spiders crawling around. "I don't suppose you intend to uh.. clean the place a bit?" Glitter Hail grunted. He would add onto that that being here for long would -ruin- his mane completely, but he knew Inferno didn't have too much patience for the sort of thing. Bothering Inferno was the last thing he intended to do, cause inferno gave the loyal bodyguard and archer a good supply of enchanted arrows, and he could never fight Inferno off, since all arrows would likely burn before hitting the unicorn.

The fire did not bother Glitter Hail at all. He thought that the burning of the tapestries actually looked pretty impressive, although he hoped they could clean up the ash or hang up something new. This castle was tres unpleasant in it's current state.

""
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

The Rage [Inferno] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rage [Inferno]   The Rage [Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 4:30 pm

He cast a sharp look in the crystal pony's direction at the suggestion that the place needed to be cleaned.  Rather than explode with anger, however, Inferno had learned to tolerate the presence of the cheerfully bright pink stallion.  Instead, he offered a gruff laugh.  Even his laughter seemed to be tainted with darkness, menacing. "That is the least of my concerns.  There are countless other rooms to see in my magnificent castle."  Whoever had constructed the palace had done so with hosting guests in mind - many bedrooms.  And the unicorn stallion, dark as a starless night, intended to have plenty of ponies come to stay.  His new subjects.

Inferno began to trot through the castle's long hall to explore his new claim.  "With any luck, there will be a filthy dungeon you can call your own."  Of course, Inferno intended to fill the castle's dungeon with those he intended to abduct - the highly intelligent, those with special talents that would prove useful to Inferno's drive to dominate.  If a dungeon didn't exist, it would be one of his first project.  Already, his mind was calculating where he could find the best builder ponies to recruit - by force.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

The Rage [Inferno] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rage [Inferno]   The Rage [Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 6:31 pm

"a filthy dungeon, how c-" He grunted. Glitter knew it was in his best interests to not annoy inferno any further. He simply trotted diagonally behind Inferno. He knew inferno would likely come with a good plan, and find the right kind of ponies to abduct. Glitter checked his quiver. Enough arrows for now. "Do you have any.. location in mind for ponynapping?" Glitter asked, seeing as the two likely didn't have much better to do right now besides plan out their next move and start acquiring workers. Perhaps some Mares, too~

it's not like the two were about to have a feelings jam over the hearth with a cuppa relaxing tea, oh Celestia no. Glitter was well aware Inferno wasn't exactly the kind of person you would work with for companionship.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

The Rage [Inferno] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rage [Inferno]   The Rage [Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 6:49 pm

The response that Glitter Hail began to utter was met with an arched brow, as if just daring him to continue his thought.  Thankfully for the pink pony, he seemed to reconsider and the sentence trailed to silence, which amused Inferno even more. The dark stallion listened against the silence of the stone hallways that fanned out from the main corridor, anticipating there could be others who had taken up residence there who would need to promptly evacuate.

The oversized stallion paused as he considered the question.  They had to begin somewhere.  His bitter mind went first to a place he had loathed as a colt - the strange way they talked, like they were judging him. His face contorted in outrage at the memories of it.  "Trottingham," he stated without explanation as to why he would choose the random village, of all places in Equestria.  His expression relaxed as he continued. "We need ponies who can invent and create.  Smart ones.  We will need more muscle than you and myself, but for now, magically gifted unicorns could be beneficial to my cause."  Of course, Inferno knew it would be hard to find others as intelligent and innovative as he himself was.  He leveled his stare at other pony. "Can I trust you for a scouting mission?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

The Rage [Inferno] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rage [Inferno]   The Rage [Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:00 pm

"Psh, You know me boss. Course i can check out Trottingham. So we looking gifted unicorns? We looking for the big fish, or an easy job for the start?" he said, already mentally planning the possibilities. A school would make for an easy job, but the most talented unicorns were already in careers and probably in more protected areas. Ofcourse, all of equestria wasn't prepared for trouble and devilry much like these two.

Glitter played with his mane and tail as he thought out his options, his eyes practically sparkling with crystal pony charm as he thought of maybe nabbing himself a mare around the area, their accents were so cute.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

The Rage [Inferno] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rage [Inferno]   The Rage [Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:08 pm

In his usual deep baritone voice, he assured his helper.  "They will all be easy.  If it is something you cannot handle, then I will."  Then, as if he could read Glitter Hail's mind, he continued with a grin growing across his vicious teeth.  "While you are at it, keep an eye out for any other ponies that may prove worthwhile."  Now, it could all be his.  "And if they ask?  Tell them who we - who I am."

Last edited by Bright Eyes on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The Rage [Inferno] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rage [Inferno]   The Rage [Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 8:01 pm

(Single Post, more of a cameo and reason for other characters of mine to become involved)

Serpent narrowed his eyes as he listened in on their conversation, he quietly whispered to himself. "Huh, I wonder if The General has a hand in this..." As he finished speaking, he silently moved out of the bushes, and moved through the darkened forest undetected as he headed back to his hidden base.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

The Rage [Inferno] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rage [Inferno]   The Rage [Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 8:17 pm

"With the dramatic flair only you could say, naturally." Glitter smiled and rolled his eyes. He got his saddlebags, including his quiver. "I'll leave immediately, Boss. No need to stall our victory, Right?" he smiled towards the exit, and heaved himself high, "To Trottingham!" before lowering himself and galloping out of the castle, his hooves swift and loud. Truly that Crystal pony was a physical prodigy. He may not be the smartest, so he might not make the best entrance, but at the very least he'll get the job done for Raging Inferno...

((i suppose now is the time for an ominous "to be continued" closing XD?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rage [Inferno] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rage [Inferno]   The Rage [Inferno] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rage [Inferno]
Page 1 of 1