My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Family of Bohemian Rhapsody

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

The Family of Bohemian Rhapsody Empty
PostSubject: The Family of Bohemian Rhapsody   The Family of Bohemian Rhapsody I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 9:47 pm

Songbird
The Family of Bohemian Rhapsody D2b91b1d79
Species:  Pegasus  
Appearance:  Her pelt is scarlet red, with a pale sand coloured muzzle.  Her eyes are sky blue.  Her two-toned mane and tail are a swirl of dark and pale red hues.  She wears two solid gold bracelets at all times - a habit from a lifetime of wandering, done in order to safeguard a pony’s valuables while on the road.
Cutie Mark:   A flying brown bird whistling music notes.
Personality:  Passionate;  Friendly;  Easily bored with routine.
History:  Songbird grew up in an average pony family — too average for her.  She ran away from home when she was 17 to join a band, where she was the lead singer and played piano.  Her band was constantly on the move, and Songbird loved the unpredictable life.  She met her future husband at a show, and the two were immediately drawn to each other.  After she ended up accidentally pregnant, she refused to settle down.  She left her band and dedicated her life to her family’s well-being.  Now settled in Cloudsdale, she struggles with the monotony of being in one place.
Fun fact:  Name inspired by this song:  "Songbird" by Fleetwood Mac

Fleeting Glimpse
The Family of Bohemian Rhapsody D2be4dee61
Appearance:  Dark brown pelt with sandy brown hooves and a diamond on his forehead.  Bright purple eyes.  His mane and tail and both short and primary black, with tan highlights on the tips.
Cutie Mark:   A floating feather
Personality:  Determined;  Strong;  Independent;  Creative.
History:  He was born to a single mother who had been cast out of her home by her parents at a young age.  Rather than give up, his mother raised her son on her own, doing the best she could with what she could earn by painting in Fillydelphia.  When she died unexpectedly, Fleeting Glimpse was barely an adult, but he knew how to survive on the road.  He met future wife Songbird in Manhattan where she was performing with her band.  It wasn’t long until Songbird became pregnant, and soon delivered a colt they named Bohemian Rhapsody.  His birth didn’t stop his parents from traveling.

Currently, he resides in Cloudsdale, where the family settled after the birth of a second foal.  Fleeting Glimpse practices numerous forms of artistic expression, primarily drawing (preferably with his favorite old quill) and painting.
Fun fact:  Name taken from this song:  "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd

Lullaby Whisper
The Family of Bohemian Rhapsody D2b94bc0a7
Appearance:  A cute, petite filly who is a red-orange colour (more red), with a pale sandy muzzle.  Her mane is a darker red shade, held back because it becomes unruly otherwise.  Her tail looks like her mother’s, and she has blue eyes.
Cutie Mark:   No cutie mark yet – will be a blue pillow with white music notes floating above it.
Personality: Rambunctious – despite her name, she is a hyper filly with seemingly endless energy.  However, she is also gentle and affectionate, which is how she earned her moniker (and how she’ll gain her cutie mark).
History:  A young student in Cloudsdale, Bohemian Rhapsody’s little sister.  He cares for his younger sibling, though he is often absent from her life due to his travels.  After Lullaby was born, the family settled in Cloudsdale, but Bo left the family to go back to the road when he was still a teenager.

Final fun fact:  If you don't know the song, Bohemian Rhapsody is named after this song by Queen.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

The Family of Bohemian Rhapsody Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family of Bohemian Rhapsody   The Family of Bohemian Rhapsody I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 11:54 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

The Family of Bohemian Rhapsody
Page 1 of 1