My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pine Forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Pine Forest   Pine Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 11:19 pm

Pine Forest MlgsWC9
Pine Forest
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Short and in one large neat tuft in the front, in the shape of a leaf
Tail: Short and bushy
Eyes: Strong blue eyes
Body: Pine Forest is HUGE, easily somewhat taller than princess Celestia and a tiny bit taller than the likes of Troubleshoes. He’s sturdy and a faded pine green.
Cutie Mark: A huge leaf amongst smaller leaves in the wind.
Age (Baby, adult): approximately 22 years old.

Unique Traits:
Pine Forest, outside of being huge, speaks with a thick accent which makes all his vowels sound a note lower than the rest of his speaking, and he is unable to pronounce the hard 't', often forgoing the T in words completely.
Example: "Hullo! Moi name is 'Pine-Forus', i's nice da mee' you!"

Personality:

Pine Forest is a very joyous and loud person. Ever present with a strong voice and large body, he makes it a point to stand tall with his gifted size and be as pleasant as he can. He tried not too intimidate ponies with his size, although occasionally he cannot help but be proud of his natural gifts.

He tends to be more focused on helping than being nice, wise or smart, so he's quite brash, forward and insensitive. Since he's so noticeable and quite sociable, he's horrible with secrets. All this makes him seem unintentionally disrespectful, especially to anyone of particular intellect.

Likes: Travelling, meeting old and new friends, helping out with tasks of strength, bold and competetive ponies, nut based products, cold northern areas (but not too far north)
Dislikes: secrets, evasive ponies, settling down, tropical places, pears.

History:
Born to a grateful Pegasus and a strong earth pony close to Trottingham, he was already large from the moment he cried. Named after his mother’s family name, the Pines. As he grew, it was quickly evident that he was going to take after the impressive, if somewhat unorthodox size one of his grandparents had. Before he even had gotten his cutie mark he already was as tall as some mares, but he only grew larger from there. He was always a very joyous sort though, he never let himself get teased over his size because he was too busy having fun with all the other colts and fillies, flying them around and helping them play their games!

Although he had never really learned his talent despite having had great times at school, helping with plays (usually being the big bad guy or playing as a tree, which he both loved all the same) or group events and having lots of flying around. On one weekend day though, he found himself attracted to a pleasant breeze that had passed his home, despite the hot summer weather he disliked himself. He decided to spread his wings and fly with that wind. He found it to be very easy, and the large beats of his huge wings spread the breeze to the warm ponies below him, cooling everyone down. In his joyous flight, he had earned his cutie mark, a leaf in the wind.

It wasn't long before it was a common sight from him to fly around Trottingham forests and help wherever he could. the sights from above was a real joy for him to behold. It was after a year he started having doubts though. He had grown much bigger now, flying around the Trottingham area had gotten easy and repetitive. His parents noticed this and the family went on a vacation to the nearby Filly Delphia. He had a blast spreading his wings and flying over new areas, so much that it had completely revitalized him!

From that day onward, he vowed to fly the world and bring his graces to any pony who wanted it! After talking it over with his parents, he packed what little he'd need, and spread his wings outside, to fly around all of Equestria and help anypony he could with his strong hooves and large wings.

4. Your OC is framed by a robber who plants his weapon on him/her. A Guardpony threatens to take your OC into custody. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Pine Forest calmly walked over the manehatten streets. He had little knowledge of the commonness of crime, and usually didn't bother with it, as he was more of a flying pony than a walking pony anyway, but today he found himself with his hooves on the ground. A loud crashing noise made him recoil in great surprise! "Wha' de Hay's happening!?" he asked as he turned his large head, his eyes barely missing a hooded pony rushing by from behind him, his height made it hard to spot the pony properly. he turned his head back, but the hooded figure was already gone!

"Halt!" yelled a guardpony as he came to a screeching halt just inches away from Pine Forest' large figure. Pine forest turned around and looked down at the large, but not larger, Guard Stallion.  "Wha' can i do for you?" he said in heavy, but well meaning tone. "y-y-your u-under arrest f-for b-being a-an a-accomplice in c-c-crime!" The guard said nervously, as Pine Forest didn't -try- to overshadow him, but, well, he couldn't really do much about it. "Accomplice..?" Pine Forest ask. "I didn' do anything! i swear, officer!" He vouched, bending down to get on the same level as the officer. "T-then explain the w-weapon on your wing!" The officer said, pointing at the bow which was slid around Pine Forest's large wing. "Bow? wha' b- Ahhh?! where did tha' come from!?" Pine Forest bellowed, stretching out and flapping his wing, launching the bow off towards the street! "I-i's naw m-mine! y-you have to believe me! I'll come with you to the police s'ation and explain!" he firmly reassured the officer. "wuh.. which way is i'?" he said with a slight smile, completely oblivious, before walking off with the officer to get things sorted out.

[Acceptance]
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Pine Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest   Pine Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 6:45 pm

Character discussed.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down

Pine Forest
Page 1 of 1