My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bladespark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil Lost Soul

Bladespark Empty
PostSubject: Bladespark   Bladespark I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 11:28 pm

Bladespark
Bladespark B1jdWF
Species: Pony, pegasus
Mane: Light yellowish blonde. Short, curves up when it reaches her eyes.
Tail: Same as mane, curves up at the end.
Eyes: Irises are hot pink.
Body: Looks like any other common filly. Main coat is a blueish seafoam color.
Cutie Mark: A red rollerblade with a white stripe near the end.
Age (Baby,adult): Filly, 9 years old
Personality: Bladespark is an extrovert. She takes every chance to get a friend. She's a tomboy and usually likes to play with the colts instead of other fillies. She also loves trying out new things (except if it's vegetables...ugh!). Sometimes, though, she can get awkward and nervous when she talks to ponies she doesn't know. She's caring and kind, which sometimes leaves to her being used or taken advantaged of. She's also mature for her age.
Likes: Rollerblading, flying, dubstep music, and cold spaces
Dislikes: Water, homework, stereotypes, and windows (once she sees windows, she may think there's something scary underneath it!)

History: Before living in Ponyville, Bladespark was born and raised in Cloudsdale until she was 6. She was living a wonderful life, she went to flight school, her parents treated her nicely, maybe there was a little bullying, but overall it was okay. Though sometimes, she would see her parents arguing. This made her quite sad as she was afraid they would get a divorce. Unfortunately, one day as she was at flight school, her mother called Bladespark to come home early. She found her mother standing with a few bags, and the only thing she could remember her mother said was "We're going to Ponyville.". As both ponies reached Ponyville, they were welcomed with open (arms? hooves?). Bladespark was enrolled in school immediately, getting good grades and doing well. Around this time, she got her Cutie Mark when she got her first pair of rollerblades, after seeing some older colts use them. She practiced for hours until her bedtime every day. She became the #1 rollerblader at school and thus earned her Cutie Mark. Now, she's living the same wonderful life she used to live.

Example RP segment: (Bully)
Another boring day at school, but it was almost finally over. The bell rang, foals cheering and jumping around. School was over and it was time for summer! Trotting out of school and into the streets, Bladespark saw an older colt laughing and hitting a young filly. She stared for a while in shock as she began walking over. As she was making her way to them, the colt spotted her and growled. "What're YOU looking at?" He snarled as Bladespark stopped in a panic. The colt was DEFINITELY stronger and older than her, but she had to stand up for that poor filly! "Idiot! Stop bullying that poor filly!" She shouted and ran up close to the colt hitting him right in the face, knocking him back. After a moment, he backed up and walked away, leaving the filly and Bladespark alone. Bladespark looked at the filly and gave her a smile. "It's okay now, kid. Now go home and tell your mom about this." The small filly nodded and trotted home.

[Acceptance]
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Bladespark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladespark   Bladespark I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 5:58 pm

Hi there, welcome to the site.

Love your app, cool character :)

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down

Bladespark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: