My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostWing

GhostWing

A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J) Empty
PostSubject: A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J)   A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:01 am

Bella hummed softly, putting the last of the dishes away before walking into the living room where Andromeda was playing with some of her toys. "Hello princess, ready to head into town?" She asked, picking the one year old up and giggling at the coos in response to her question before walking over to the stairs and calling up them. "Nyxy, it's time to leave, we need to get your school papers before they close today."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J)   A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:22 am

"But Ma, school sucks! Dad can teach me what i need to know..." Nyx grumpily stomped down the stairs, brushing his silvery mane out of his eyes
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J)   A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:41 am

"Now, now, even your dad thinks you should go to school," she said, smiling and fixing his mane so it wouldn't get in his face. "And I'm sure you'll enjoy making friends your own age." Andy giggled, clapping her hooves and reaching for her brother. "Ni!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J)   A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:52 am

He rolls his eyes, shaking his mane messy again, before smiling and picking Andy up with his magic, and setting her on his back. "I don't like the other ponies my age, they make fun of me for how tall I am, and how dark my fur is."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J)   A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 7:02 am

"Nyxy, they just haven't gotten to know you. And I for one think your fur is beautiful, like a little piece of the night sky," She said, kissing the top of his head, getting her saddle bags and Andy's carrier together. Andy giggled and hugged his neck, babbling nonsense about her day. "Oh! I almost forgot, your dad's supposed to be coming home tonight, are you excited?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J)   A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 10:02 pm

His cheeks turned an embarrassed red as he chatted with Andy. But when his mother brought up his father, he narrowed his eyes and smirked. "Mmm, I dunno. Am I allowed to stay up til he gets here?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J)   A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 11:34 pm

"That depends on if you can keep your eyes open for that long," Bella said with a smirk of her own. She certainly hoped that Just would get home early, but more often than not, it was late at night and the kids were asleep. "Now let's go, maybe Sugarcube Corner has a treat you and Andy will like."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J)   A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 10:38 am

He slipped his rain coat on making sure to put it over Andy, who was on his back still. "You know I don't like sweet things Ma. As you say, 'You got your father's love bitter things and meat'." He then smiled, looking at Andy, who's head was poking out under his hood "But Andy will probably want something."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J)   A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 1:40 pm

"Yes, I know, but I also know that they have a few sour things. And they have also have a meat pie I ordered for your father, I'm sure he'll share with you," she said, smiling at Andy before gently picking her up to get her dressed for the weather, the filly fussing, wanting to be on her brother's back. "It's okay Andy, we just need to put your coat on too."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J)   A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 5:25 pm

"But, she was under my coat... she still fits there...mostly." Nyx mumbled
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J)   A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 6:38 pm

"She does, but she still needs her own coat, and I know you can't carry her all day," Bella said. "She's getting to be a big girl." Letting Andy go after she was more appropriately dressed, the toddler went back over to Nyx and giggled, reaching for him to pick her up again.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J)   A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 10:15 pm

He smiled down at Andy and picks her up, placing her under his coat and on his back once again. "I can and will carry her all day! You just watch me!"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J)   A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 11:41 pm

Bella gave him a knowing smile as she adjusted her saddlebags one last time. "Alright, but it's okay if you get tired of carrying her," she said, starting for the front door. Looking back at her two babies; yes babies, they would always be her babies, she made sure they were both bundled up enough before leading them out, locking the door behind them. "Right, school first, treat after, then I need to stop by the boutique to pick up Andy's party dress and then the market to get everything for dinner."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J)   A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Slice of Life: Chapter One (J)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Whitetail Wood-
Jump to: