My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heavy objects plus alcohol...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:07 am

"A-About m-me?" He paused for a moment, "W-Well... I-I've b-broken my b-bones a-about 5 t-times a y-year B-Before I moved t-to ponyville." He admitted, taking a bite of pizza.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:08 am

"Ouch...." Shala couldn't imagine how often he was in casts for that. "How did that happen? What were you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:14 am

Icarus blushed in embarrassment. "W-Well... T-Trying out d-different w-wings. T-The p-pair I s-showed off in t-the winter A-Are t-the best p-pair I've m-made... In P-Practice, V-Virtually t-the same as a P-Pegasus' Wing." He boasted slightly.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:16 am

Shala smiled. She was glad to see him talking up about himself. "I think that is pretty neat what you got going. If you ever manage to make those things capable of complete flight i would love to see what its like."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:20 am

Icarus' smile faltered for a moment. "I-I'd love t-to, I-If I-It e-ever g-gets f-finished." he said, nodding. "C-Can I t-tell you a-another thing?" He asked, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:35 am

It intrigued her that he was changing gears on her. She half expected him to go on more about his wings and specs. "Sure Iccy. Go on." She was happy to hear him out. Afterall, he was there for her in bad times.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:56 am

Iccy nodded. "N-Never been t-to a d-dance." He said simply. taking another drink. "T-Two things Y-You d-didn't know!" he finished, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:00 am

Shala blinked for a moment before grinning and laughing. "You-you cant dance? Hehehe. And I thought you were going to tell me you had cancer or something." She threw her upper body onto the table in laughter. "Oh Iccy. You get the best of me. Maybe someday i can show you how to dance."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:04 am

Iccy Cherished the smile he got. "W-Well, T-That's not f-fair of me. T-Teaching me h-how t-to talk t-to mares AND h-how t-to dance? S-Sheesh, I'm b-being greedy!" he joked, taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:06 am

She leaned in to him with a smile. "Well....You have...offered your shoulder for me...I haven't had anything like that for a long time. It helps for me to let it out....Helping you out the least i can do. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:08 am

Icarus blushed slightly and smiled back. "A-Anytime... M-My friends a-are i-important t-to me. I-It'd b-be pretty p-poor if I d-didn't help t-them out, W-Would it?" he said, relaxing gently.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:11 am

Shala nodded before taking another drink from her flask. She was really enjoying herself now. "If you hadn't, I just might have seen you as another pony in town."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:16 am

Icarus smiled again, nodding. "T-Then i-it's a g-good thing I d-did, I-Isn't It?" He said, nodding. He was enjoying this feeling, of sitting with somepony...
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:22 am

Shala nodded before resting her head on the table. She was feeling very relaxed right now. Having drank considerably might have aided into that, but she didn't care. It felt good.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:27 am

"And What Can I get the Cute couple?"

That ONE question Sobered Icarus more than a punch to the face. "O-OH! W-Well, uhm, I-I... W-We're n-not a c-couple." He replied to the pony Who asked them a question.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:31 am

"Scotch." Said Shala, not even raising her head. "Some Scotch please."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:34 am

The other pony's smile became Pained when she realized her blunder, and nodded. "Scotch indeed." and left to get a bottle and a shot glass.

Icarus shuffled his hooves, his previous peace shattered. "... S-So... u-um...
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:57 am

"Mmm?" Shala said, looking up from her head resting on the counter. She seemed unphased and having a good time, unaware of Iccy's displacement.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:00 am

Iccy saw that she was unfazed and offered a small smile. "N-Nevermind..."

And. just in that moment, the Pony Waitress came back with a bottle of Scotch and a shot glass, wordlessly leaving.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:06 am

"Oh goodie." Shala said as she raised her head and took the bottle to immediately begin drinking it. Once she had her share she pushed the bottle to him to offer some.

"Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:19 am

Icarus paused a moment, looking at the bottle... before kicking it back and downing a good portion of it. "N-Not -hic- a-anymore."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Shala laid her upper body on the counter, letting out a pleased sigh.

"......I like socks...." She with a blush. "....That's something you don't know about me yet...I like socks. They...feel nice...As for the second fact..." She contemplated with her drunken mind, not really able to pull anything up so well. "...I'll let you ask anything and I can tell you."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Icarus blinked, blushing a bit. "S-Socks..." He said, nodding. He blushed and glanced aside. "... Y-You'd look c-cute in S-Socks." He admitted, blushing redder, before coughing. "W-Well... I c-can't t-think of any o-other t-thing I-I'd b-bother you f-for..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:20 pm

Shala blushed more and rested her head on her hooves. "Guilty pleasure. Your lucky i drunk enough to even speak of it." She sipped a bit more scotch, feeling like she slow down a little on consumption for the moment. "You sure you have nothing to ask me? Nothing at all?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Iccy shook his head. "I-I'd f-feel g-guilty a-asking a-anything." He replied, sighing. "U-Um...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy objects plus alcohol...   Heavy objects plus alcohol... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavy objects plus alcohol...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next