My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Piano Romp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:37 am

Renaultar quietly opened the door. Inside was the common area before a hallway of doors. One of those doors being his. He sneaked inside and looked around carefully, spying for the landladies that were usually prowling around the common area. Once he was sure it was clear he waved Victoria in.

He quietly unlocked his door and opened it for Victoria to go in first. Just as he did, he could hear a voice down the all call out.

"Ooooh Renny. Is that you? Did i hear you come in with....another pony?" Said a female voice that was a little too friendly. Renautlar went pale and quickly waved Victoria in before they were spotted.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:02 pm

If Victoria had made something of the complex, she refrained from commenting as the two withdrew into Renny's quarters.

"Who might be 'zose associates of yours?" she inquired in a low murmur, displaying mild yet polite interest. Only after passing her tail swiftly through the doorframe did Victoria revert her gaze; first to that of her counterpart, then to his quaint living space.

The room inspired notions that, almost intuitively, seemed to reflect Renny's qualities in themselves. Perhaps it was the trace of musty apartment air or the frequented articles dispersed about that reverberated with such invitation.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Four mares suddenly came charging around the corner from the outside hallway. They all forced their heads through the door as much as Renny would allow as he physically tried to push them back and out of his doorway.

"Oh! You brought home a lacey mare!"
"I would love to get some more things 'tied' around her."
"High class mare with high class fun, eh?"
"I have the perfect socks."

Renaultar quickly shoved their heads back through the door. "Not tonight ladies! I think i saw a neighbor with a nice mare though!" The door was soon closed and locked. Leaning against it with a sigh, Renny smiled and shrugged. "Landladies. They just can't keep their hooves out of things. Heh."

Renaultar quickly diverted attention to his apartment as he walked over to his grand piano and leaned against it. The apartment was rather clean and brightly colored with whites and light greys. The furniture and tables were all very modern and clean, almost suspiciously more high class than his budget would likely allow. The piano itself was beautiful, reflecting a gloss black that no simple cheap piano could have. Aside from the living room, there looked to be a kitchen, and hallway that lead to two other rooms and a bathroom.

"I hope the place is to your liking. Anything i can get you? Any requests?" He said with a smile in hopes to forget the run in with the mares earlier.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Her subsequent opinion of the quartet, contrary to expectation, hardly entailed contempt. In fact, Victoria secretly adored each of the mares and their capacity for talking liberally; and more than that, their keen perception. A witness with a sensitive ear would surely aid in validating the circumstances which she foresaw in events to come.

For the time being, however, Renny had effectively subdued them.

"Your contemp'raries are sweet, 'zose four," Victoria observed loftily. She chose not to disrupt the direction of things by commenting on their provokative jests, nor by addressing Renny's evident discomfort. Aside from that, Victoria found genuine appeal in the refreshing interior of his apartment; though, even if the opposite were true, she still would have answered as followed:

" - Now I'm more than appeased in this lovely place of yours, Monsieur Shielder. That being said, 'tis still in you to perform me a little melody?"

To foster the guardpony's confidence, the mare carefully circled the sleek grand piano and emulated whole fascination.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Renaultar blushed excessively at her fancy title she bestowed upon him. He had no idea what it meant but it sounded awfully nice and fancy. And it was just the boost he needed to push himself to the bench before the piano.

"Alright. Ill play you something. But I only do this for a hobby now so don't mind the quality..."

Renaultar then put his hooves to the keys.

Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:36 am

Victoria had, at one point or another, seated herself at the end of the bench. Towards the conclusion of this lulling repertoire, she rested her cheek on his shoulder to which belonged the hoof sustaining the harmony, her eyes trailing Renny's other as it pursued the final unresolved scale.

"Such a beautiful little thing," she murmured serenely, now clutching his idle foreleg. Then when she spoke again, color was restored to her tone. "A Renaissance stallion indeed. O' love, I am ever more certain now 'zat you've so many more unspoken talents," she serenaded.

She silently composed a memory of this moment. It was decidely taking enough for her to preserve it - rather, to store it as a dormant rememberance to which she would refer on her own time, as she ultimately strove to avoid publicly dwelling in sensual pleasures.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:09 am

Renaultar smiled and put a hoof around her. He turned to face her, looking into her eyes and putting their faces so very close to eachother. The emotions of the music, along with her being here caught him up with his emotions.

"...Would you like to hear another one....Vicky?" He said softly, and testing the ground for a more casual nickname.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Coiling a lock at the tip of her hoof, Victoria evinced the most falsified appreciation.

"Mercy, my sweet, lest you all two quickly claim my heart. Vicky... Ah, mother and father would call me by 'zat," she reminisced, able to reciprocate his starry-eyed glances and lie to them with relative ease.

"One more'd be quite the treat, if you're willing." Of course, while well-performed and in all respects admirable, Victoria remained inwardly conscious of the fact that these pieces were but a means to an end; an intermediary route, scenic perhaps, delaying her arrival at the profitable goal. Patience was as loathed a virtue as it was exercised by the mare.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Renaultar blushed at her words. He was flattered by her words, and loved hearing her voice. It gave him the courage for his next song.

"You can call me Renny in exchange, Vicky." He said staring into her eyes as his hooves began to play.

Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:46 am

In time, Renny's piano was quiet. Perhaps Victoria's thoughts were still trailing the diminuendo... Perhaps not.

"'Renny', So it shall be," Victoria replied, but not before dwelling in a peaceful ensuing silence. She applied her tone in such a manner as to seemingly applaud his second performance, all in those few words alone.

Thus, she would not rush things and risk dismantling their romantic house of cards. In this moment, simply no verbose dialogues would facilitate her pending devices.

Nor would Victoria stifle the embers, however; and at last, she proceeded. "Well, dear 'Renny'." She placed playful emphasis on this new and endearing title. "Shall we move on, - " Her muzzle drifted within inches of his ear - her eyes, vehement with intention - and so uttered she as slowly, dangerously, and seductively as possible: " - et tout ce qui s'en suit?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:47 am

Renaultar gave his biggest smile yet. He felt his mind fall into more simple priorities as his imagination went wild.

"Well......" He said, putting a hoof around her and pulling her close. "..Do you have any...preferences?" His face drew closer to her, gazing at her in total seduction. As he leaned into her, his hoof ran across her with a mind of its own.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:18 pm

"Preferences, monsieur?" Victoria gently loosened Renny's grip and tugged his hoof as she gaily navigated, depending on his agreeability, towards the bedroom.

"In night so bold, will you not consent to 'zis and 'zat? Lay then, now, will you not, such that things may run their course?" And then, without waiting for an answer, her cap was atop a nightstand and she was undressing at this bedside in what seemed almost to be protestation.

She would have her way, 'and not hear him speak'.
She would have her way, 'therefore speak not'.

Yes, so it appeared that entitled and condemned would be her partner without further ado; she, undoing her laces, discarding garter and silk, decomposing her attire with sudden and passionate abandon.

Victoria darted to the stallion, communicating herself and demonic affection, all.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:35 am

Renaultar was not resistant at all. He happily moved to the bedroom with her. He could not remove his smile as he watched her begin to undress. He had never been with a mare quite like this ever.

---

The next morning, Renaultar slept like a stone. The previous nights activity had drained him largely. His sleep would go well into noon if undisturbed.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:49 pm

The night had been pleasant; Victoria cared little for the experience.

A lark was singing on the stone ledge of an adjacent facade. Golden rays of light permeated the draperies, bearing down upon cloth and furniture. Victoria, who in her tranquil slumber appeared devoid of intention, now regained this in forcing herself awake. She propped herself up on a hoof and executed that which would seem natural to do.

Her partner, whose presence she had very nearly forgotten, either still slept or had neglected to rise. Victoria brushed his cheek with her lips and, in due time, spoke softly.

"Good morrow, Renny. Ya'know, I think I've discovered quite a beast within your grace," She taunted with a wide smile, enjoying the dramatic irony. A flirtatious hoof smoothly stirred his breast.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:16 am

Renaultar was mostly asleep, but he could hardly resist the attention of a mare on the morning after a good night well spent. His eyes open slightly, shying away from the light. His mind was hardly awake enough to process much of the meaning, if any, in Victoria's words.

"Mmm? You were lovely too." Renny, mumbled, still sighing his morning breaths as his body extended and stretched beside her. "You look even better with bed mane."
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:18 pm

Victoria, with a leisurely motion, handled a tangled tress to acknowledge his remark.

"'Tis just that you've embraced me in a more... indecent light, oui? And lovers - " she, emphatically identifying them as thus, "ever do o'erlook that which henceforth superannuates."

In time, the mare rose to her hooves and began fumbling with the frilly articles strewn carelessly on the evening before.

"This being so, I fear I keep you, and therefore shalln't outstay my welcome. But we shall see the benefits of a lasting friendship, no? In fact I pray we meet again soon, Renny: your den is warm and your grasp, warmer. For sure, these sweet tastes shall linger when or if I find a room of my own." She curtsied to display her gratitude.

"I bid thee adieu, then!"

She turned to trot towards the entrance, lackadaisically recalling the four landladies who seemed to have lurked in Renny's shadow.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:05 am

Renny smiled at her words as he looked over her and her messy mane. Seeing her in a less than orderly state made him like her even more. The evidence of the prior night making him smile even more.

Seeing her get up and going so quick though surprised her. Usually the mares he knew would stick around for so long that he had to ask them to go. It was either a mare fit to the same desires as his, or she did not enjoy herself. He had a feeling it was the former.

"Going already? No food or anything?" He offered, getting out of bed and following her to the door. He had just about forgotten any mention of the landladies that could still be on the prowl.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Restoring her feathered cap to her head, Victoria persisted towards the entrance. Then, turning to Renny with bright eyes, she kissed his cheek once more.

"Please, dear, you've been all too hospitable. And if love be not consumed in installments, I shall have but soon exhausted our delights."

This, she genuinely believed; that it was the in the nature of damned, putrid love, between stallion and mare, to stagnate in adequacy.

"The sweetest honey
Is loathsome in his own deliciousness,
And in the taste confounds the appetite.

Oui?
And I do think I'll know your touch again, monsieur. Now if you'd be so kind as to show me out..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:45 am

Renaultar turned her selection of words over in his head carefully. He wanted to say something else, but all he could manage was "Alright..."

He put on a smile, most of it being sincere, but a part of him was feeling like he missed something. All the same, he opened the door for her and bowed to let her out.

The hallway was clear for the most part, but at the end was the common room, and it sounded like somepony was there.

"It was a pleasure to have your company." Renaultar said before she was completely out, letting the door stay open for her reply if any.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:42 pm

"The pleasure was mine," Victoria answered with due tenderness, while resolute in her step.

Suddenly acting as though something significant had occurred to her, she stopped before the entrance into the common room and doubled back for a pace or two. Looking upon Renny with the unseen likeness of a cat put momentarily out of action, Victoria carefully placed the many departing words which she had been all the while contemplating.

"Forbid me, friend, to part on sour sentiments. Forbid me furz'er, now, to grieve you with mine own fears as I express 'em." She pawed the hardwood as if in search for the right words. "I value our time together, mon cherie, and wish it eternal. However, as it is, these early hours'll see my flight in fear of a certain foe. I don't think I'll be so lucky to escape his harm again as I was before your good will... he, being - " the mare could hardly contain her antipathy as she gravely uttered his name. " - Silver Merlot the first. You need not be troubled, Renny, for you're great and strong and undeniable; for us lesser ponies, he remains a great woe. And thus. at length, I justify my leave."

She then impressed upon him the most imploring gesture of misery before dismissing herself into the next room.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:23 am

Renaultar was rather intrigued to hear about that. This mare had some trouble with this pony, and he was not the kind to simply let that go. He was quick to follow her down the hall.

"He is a problem for you? I thought he was just typical raunchy trash. Is there something more to him? He did not seem to be the type to have any standing to challenge a mare such as yourself with."

Renaultar heard several approaching hooves suddenly come from the next room. Giggles and flirts could be heard from the female voices as they came closer. "Oh no...." Renny muttered. It was inevitable that they collide now.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Victoria looked down at her hooves, prolonging the break in conversation during which new ears gradually encroached. Grinning knowingly, she circled Renny's flank and stood perpendicular to him.

"The worst may be feared of a stallion with a murderous catchphrase, I do think. And further is he now from the law, having done that which is known to you, such that the possibility of him exacting a hard revenge is unnerving."

"But I trust you're perfectly aware of things and will determine the best possible solution," she added undauntedly before the landladies were to interject.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:35 pm

"I'll keep an eye out for him..." Renaultar said before bracing himself for the inevitable encounter. He paved the way into the next room.

Upon leaving the cover of the corner, the imaged that awaited Victoria was comical. Four ponies were lined up, head against head. Their eyes oogled at Victoria as she came into view, leaning forward on the edge of their hooves.

"Oooh!" The yellow one whistled. "Moving up to finer taste Rennybabe?"
"Sompony had a nice rough night. Hehe." The pink one giggled and moved in Vicky's personal space. Others soon followed.
"Can I comb your tail mane? It looks a little frazzled and probably could use a rump massage." Said the lime green one coming up from behind.
The light blue one tilted her head and looked at Vicky curiously. "J'aime votre robe. Voulez aller bronzer?"
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:01 am

Victoria, with perched lashes and grinning snout held high, entered majestically amongst the four mares. She did not protest as they invaded; rather, she seemingly indulged in their company. After all, they were themselves embodiments of community, and if there existed anything to which she could relate her cause, it would be them. Moreover, Victoria loved that they were as attractive as they were inaccessible - the latter, having been derived from evidence.

"You know how it is, fillies," she answered the second voice with apparent pride.

She took the blue mare, the unfortunate one of the four, under her foreleg and turned shamelessly to Renny. "Why, I don't believe you've introduced me to your friends."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:41 am

Renny blinked, surprised at the result of this collision. Usually the mares he was with would squirm and run. Some were not sure how to react. The ones that were positive tended to be the most fun and interesting. They also were likely to be taken from him.

It took him a few moments of starring and absorbing Victoria's reaction to them. Her choice of words. The proximity. He snapped out of it and blushed as he was addressed. "Oh...Uh...Of course, uh. Lets see. Vicky, meet Melly, Pie, Peppermint, and Berry. Ladies, meet my...marefriend Victoria." He thought for a moment on his choice title for Vicky, but acted impulsively and gave her a much more serious title than should be comfortable. He hoped she didn't mind that too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Piano Romp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piano Romp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Manehattan Housing Area-
Jump to: