My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merv

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Merv Empty
PostSubject: Merv   Merv I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Merv Merv Simorgh
Merv 783-480-20111021060820
Species: Griffon
Mane: His mane that is a rich white is a mixture feather with pelt fur over laying.
Tail: Long and cat-like with a long tassel on the end.
Eyes: The comb around his eye is a light brown shade and has dark brown eye lids.
Body: He stands a little taller then a . He is very muscular, has less bone mass then a average . His main body is darker brown and a pelt fur to keep him warm in high attitude flights. His wingspread is a 58 inches, or 147 cm for people using metric system.
Cutie Mark: None
Personality:His has a air of intelligence, but acts in a way to make it not seem demean others. He is quick to express how he feels on any manner and generally has a different view to bring to the table. he is far loyal to his people and seems set in his ways, but in reality is influenced by others mannerisms. He is also a a active Hobbyist. He likes sports and things like bird watching.
Dislikes: (Same as dislikes)
History: His famliy unit was small while only having three other siblings. They were born in a pride colony known as Featherton. He for a time spend with his famliy till he was of age and wished to attend school. hey offered him a full scholarship to attend a college in Cloudsdale where he studied cloud and building architecture. After his degree he did the sensible thing and moved to where the work was. ville was the ideal chose for it's growing population, it's nice county feel that made him reminiscent of his home town and it's proximity to Cloudsdale and Canterlot. (Add on info) He is eats mostly grains, insects, fruits and vegetables, though he can eat fish, he won't unless prepared by a master chef.

Last edited by StormyHugeheart on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Merv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merv   Merv I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:45 pm

You don't have to list all the likes and dislikes you dunderhead. Then I'll approve this fantabulous character.

Back to top Go down

Merv
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Nonstandard Races-
Jump to: