My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open for Business

Go down 
+3
Flitter Gray
Seledora
Teaologist
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Teaologist

Teaologist

Open for Business Empty
PostSubject: Open for Business   Open for Business I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Open for Business BOTH_default
TEACUP & IRON KETTLE
Open for Business DailySpecial_grandopening
Iron Kettle put the last of the finishing touches on one of the small tables and checked back over at Teacup, “Looks like everything’s coming along wonderfully, sis.”

Nodding in agreement, Teacup finished blending together the last of the ingredients for the Sakura Breeze tea and placed it in the protective container so that the loose leaf tea wouldn’t go stale. There was a hint of nervousness still twittering about in her tummy. Even though the two of them painstakingly plotted out every detail, saved every bit, and put together some amazing teas, there was still that nagging level of doubt in her mind.

What if this place fails?

What if we’re the laughing stock of every pony here?!

What if-?!?!

Teacup’s mental thought process was interrupted by Iron Kettle’s hoof placed gingerly on her shoulder. “Don’t worry about it, Teacup. Everything will be fine.”

“Yeah…” She laughed half-heartedly, her confidence a little shaky but she knew she’d get through this.

“Besides,” he added in, “we saved up a good amount of money to be able to handle this promotion.”

After the two of them made a few more finishing touches, Teacup pulled herself together and now she was feeling a bit better about things. As she fired up the water heaters and assembled the different brewers, Iron Kettle made his way over to the front, opened the doors, and turned on the lights.

They were officially OPEN!

------------------------------------------------------------

Any pony that posts in this thread will be eligible for participation for the grand opening special! Have a tea-tastic day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sefchik.com/
Seledora

Seledora

Open for Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business   Open for Business I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:11 pm

A small filly entered the store looking incredibly nervous. She stepped up to the counter and said, her voice quivering, "Um. I-I'd like to try one of the teas, if I may."
Her voice was small and very quiet. She hoped she wouldn't have to repeat herself, it was hard enough talking to ponies she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Flitter Gray

Flitter Gray

Open for Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business   Open for Business I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Flitter Gray walked in with a satchel on his back and a grin on his face. A small filly sat infront of the counter so Flitter Gray stood behind her and waited. The Tea shop was actually very nice. He looked around, his smile never left his face and his eyes flashed in eager delight.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

Open for Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business   Open for Business I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:26 pm

Quill Tip walked into the tea shop. He noticed some ponies waiting by a counter, so he decided to join them. As always he had his quill and scroll tucked under one wing.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Open for Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business   Open for Business I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:43 am

Tea. Wonderful, marvellous, fantastic, glamorous, enchanting, terrific, awesome, the best, beat the rest, TEA!

Of course, as a selfrespecting Noblepony, Intel had to be there. It even overruled work. It was that important.

He could hardly hold himself back as he entered, looking around excitedly. Already it seemed to be crowded.
Back to top Go down
svetl1

svetl1

Open for Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business   Open for Business I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:33 pm

Steel Stallion entered the tea shop seeing not only a crowd,but familiar faces.It was Teacup from the grey pegasus' stand.He saw him as well.At the start of the line was the zebra-like pony from the library.He took his spot in the back of the line and started waiting.
Back to top Go down
Teaologist

Teaologist

Open for Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business   Open for Business I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:24 pm

Open for Business BOTH_default
TEACUP & IRON KETTLE

One after the other, ponies from all over the village poured in within the first few minutes. Any doubt that had swept over Teacup had been long washed away. With a small gasp, she hopped to it greeting everyone and welcoming them to the shop. Her first order of business was the young pony with stripes all over her body. The little filly had a timid voice, so Teacup knew she’d have to take it easy with this one, “Sure thing m’dear. Did you have a particular type of tea in mind, or would you prefer I select something for you?”

This was Iron Kettle’s cue to jump in and help out as well. Seeing a great deal of ponies head up to the counter, the Pegasus approached and greeted each one of them before addressing them collectively, “Our specials on the board are our best spring teas, but if you’d like something else we’ll get that prepared for you right away.”

While helping out the little shy pony, Teacup looked up momentarily and saw Flitter Gray come in, along with Steel Stallion later on. Quickly she waved to them both and told them, “We’ll be right with you in just a second! I’m so glad you both came to see us!”

Both of the siblings also noticed a particular unicorn who seemed elated to be here. The crowd was a wonderful turn-out for the grand opening. Iron Kettle and Teacup donned their small notepads and pens, and while Teacup took care of Seledora as well as Flitter Gray and Steel Stallion. Meanwhile Iron Kettle handled Quill Tip and Intelligent Design. Each pony was greeted warmly and with great enthusiasm!

Back to top Go down
http://www.sefchik.com/
Seledora

Seledora

Open for Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business   Open for Business I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:06 am

"Um. I'd rather you chose for me. I never know whats good or not and I can't be trusted making decision, even as simple as choosing a tea." she said to the happy Mare who was making the tea. She figured it would be best for some one who knew about tea to actually choose.
Back to top Go down
Flitter Gray

Flitter Gray

Open for Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business   Open for Business I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:38 pm

"I'll have whatever you suggest. I'm horrid at making choices about food and drink." said Flitter Gray smiling at the Business pony. It truly was a wonderful place. Very cheery and not the slightest bit gloomy.
Back to top Go down
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

Open for Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business   Open for Business I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Snowdrift smiled wildly as she looked around at the crowd that had formed in the small teashop. She'd been on her way back to her new home, but had, of course, been distracted by a sign that promised free tea.
And, jobless as she was at the moment, free anything sounded fantastic. Even if it was tea.
Without much regard for noise, she practically dashed to the counter, at least having enough manners to wait her turn in the line. As she did so, her gaze went to the different teas available. She knew nothing about the stuff, so whatever would probably be fine, so long as it was sweet. Snow couldn't help but wonder if asking for cold tea was an option.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

Open for Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business   Open for Business I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:22 am

"Surprise me." Quill said to the pony taking down orders. Quill had to admit that he was enjoying the atmosphere of the place. Compared to other tea shops he had visited, this one was the best by far.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Open for Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business   Open for Business I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:37 am

Intel grinned as he checked the menu. Extravagant names, with equally extravagant descriptions. Just like home, really. He held back sniggering at the ponies in front as they, one by one, passed the buck onto the owners. But there was sense it doing such a thing. After all, rhis was a new store and no one knew exactly what the owners were particularly good at making. Letting them choose was certainly a extremely safe, albeit boring choice.

"You don't happen to have Jade Dew tea, do you? Otherwise, your Sakura Breeze sounds good."

Looking at the other ponies...there was Seledora, being her shy self, and there was Quill, who looked much better than last time they met. There was also Steel in the line behind him. Interesting, interesting...
Back to top Go down
svetl1

svetl1

Open for Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business   Open for Business I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:46 am

As finally Steel's turn came he looked at the menu."Hi madam Teacup!"said Steel."I would like a Peach Perfection,please"Out of all the astonishing teas,this looked simply the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open for Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for Business   Open for Business I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open for Business
Page 1 of 1