My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Switched Roles

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Switched Roles - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switched Roles   Switched Roles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:36 am

Nothing looked over at ponce, and his eyes widened in alarm as he saw the idiot pull the knife out of him.

"No, no, no!" he shouted as he rushed over to him, despite Corkscrew's protests, "You leave the knife in, or it will bleed more!" Already the colt was getting out another dressing to stop the bleeding. Swearing words that he would never say in front of his dear mum, Nothing tried to stop the bleeding as much as possible. He didn't care that minutes before he was the enemy. No pony deserved to die. And he wasn't going to let another one.

"Don't die on me, don't die on me..."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Switched Roles   Switched Roles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:48 am

"Fuck." The blood was started to climb out of him like that pretty fountain in the park. The kid started dressing the wound, but Talon knew when he lost the fight. Sadly this was the fight your born to lose.

"Hey kid, don't bother you can't help me. I'm dead even though I'm still able to talk, so don't be a brat and listen up. I don't know your name or where you come from, or why your here. But there is "something" about you. Listen..." He coughed as he felt a light headed. He could hear his heart racing as the body fought against death's cold embrace.

"The live your leading now ends here. Right here where I am. Knifejob or whatever his name over there got lucky, but he gotta get a knife in his back one day too. I'm telling you to get out kid. You don't want to live like this....*cough* a-and if you see a filly with Gold eyes who a defense attorney.. tell her a asshole in a fedora told her he'll have to cancel that pizza date..." He wore a smirk as he set his head to the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XTolid5SaY
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Switched Roles   Switched Roles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:17 am

"FUCKING! STOP! TALKING!" Nothing shouted, trying his hardest to stop the bleeding. He knew it was in vain, but he had morals, damnit! Ponce was saying something, but the colt paid him no attention. He didn't care what he had to say, it wasn't as though it was going to be anything important.

It was only when the authorities arrived and dragged him away that he gave up. His accounts on what happened lined up with his brother. They were just walking around the city when they were attacked by a group of thugs. Their brothers had gone off to alert the authorities for medical help, but Corkscrew had stayed so that his knife wound wouldn't worsen.

The story lined up with the evidence. The 'Counter' was a major figure in crime, and it was no surprise to see him flanked by cronies. It was further strengthened by reports that said pony was disturbing the peace shortly before. Whilst the brothers were reprimanded by reacting with violence, they were let off with only a warning. Nothing was actually complemented by his actions with first aid.

All in all, just another day.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Switched Roles   Switched Roles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:36 am

As most stories go in a city they blend with the others. Nopony shed a tear, in fact many slammed their glasses together or you heard the ting of wine glasses. The 'Counter' was died. So life goes now and the ideals he held and the dreams he fade away, never to be remembered...

A month later there was a funeral, nothing fancy or anything. Just a simple grave plot he had been given as a joke gift a few years ago. Turns out it actually going to use it pretty soon.

A orange filly stood there with frown on her face. Setting down the flowers. "Mary-Rose would be proud Talon. She loved you, you know. She wanted only what was best for you."

She sat watching the grave. "Your story will live on Talon. For as long as I am to tell it you'll never truly die."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switched Roles   Switched Roles - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Switched Roles
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Archive-
Jump to: