My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Judge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

The Judge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Judge   The Judge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:50 pm

Icicle was just about to speak before a drinking glass sailed out of the mayor's office to break against The Judge's armor, the shards of which burst into Icicle's face, causing him to yell out in pain.

"Nopony is telling anypony anything! I want you out of this station and down the tunnel now!"

He slowly forced himself up onto his hooves. "Ugh... I don't know... I think.. I think whatever lives in the southern tunnels may be trying to come in here... oh I hope not. Cedar went into those tunnels as a foal and he's never been right in the head since.."
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

The Judge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Judge   The Judge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:41 pm

She tenderly sucked his lower lip, damp with saliva - soaked with the glorious truth which was that Clyde had displayed his intention first; made his move first; submitted himself and all which followed therefrom.

Just before enjoyment could be had, Victoria drew away, and pausing in her return, touched her hoof to his lips. When her eyes opened, they were bright with speculation.

"I am glad," she whispered, "t'see our mutual feelings expressed."

Her glance deliberately faltered as the corner of her lip curled upward.

"What 'zose ponies say of you, I now know is wrong," she reflected ambiguously, probing for conviction.

"If you're as wonderful a stallion as you are a lover, I have faith whereas others may not."

Then, to ensure that there be a moment to consider her words, she joined passionate lips once more.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

The Judge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Judge   The Judge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:48 pm

"I think.. I think whatever lives in the southern tunnels may be trying to come in here... oh I hope not. Cedar went into those tunnels as a foal and he's never been right in the head since.."

Bullet shuddered, he'd seen some strange creatures, but one that could mess up a pony's mind? That was unheard of.

"Do you know what it was that did that to him?" Bullet asked nervously, still shaking off whatever had attacked them, and hopeing that it didn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

The Judge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Judge   The Judge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:37 am

The Judge turned his head and bowed, having appeared to have no reaction at all to the glass shattering on his armor. It sounded more like it hit a rock than a sheet of metal.

"I bid you farewell Miss. If I ever were to get your name, i shall remember to send you letters. Adieu!" He sharply turned, more quickly than any pony should. His joyous energy was now focused on Icicle.

"Come. We are no longer invited here. My office car should do us well." He gave Icicle a slap on the shoulder before beckoning him on. The other guard that was at the door moved on the other side of him, insisting he go.

---

Clyde was feeling himself get caught up in the emotion of the moment. Her words were sweet but not necessary. He felt natural needs and impulses come in as he pulled her a bit closer and tighter into the kiss. He maneuvered himself around aside her, breaking the kiss only when he had to as his rump bumped into hers, displaying a desire for more.

He was hopeless to this mare at this rate. He had no control anymore. Ever button was pressed in just the right way. He was so dead.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

The Judge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Judge   The Judge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:33 pm

The young pony winced as he pulled glass out of his face. Even with broken glass in his face he didn't take the mayor's threat of banishment seriously. "Dammit... alright... yeah let's go.. I could use a break from this place anyway." Just as they walked away an angry yell rang out through the station from the mouth of an older earth pony with a broom in her mouth.

When they came to the rail lines Icicle shot his hoof out toward a green pony. "Hey that's him there. Cedar! Get up we've been looking for you!" Cedar raised his head up from its resting place on the ground, looking up at the imposing figure with stoic dead eyes. The kind of eyes reserved for a warrior who had done inexcusable things. The kind reserved for mothers who witnessed their foals yanked from them and stomped into the the uncaring concrete by equally uncaring hooves.

The guard shook his head. "No.. the stalkers have never seen anything come out of those tunnels alive. Heh, none have come out of that place alive either, except Cedar before we collapsed that tunnel. And when you look at him... it's like looking at a walking graveyard."
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

The Judge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Judge   The Judge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:26 pm

"Ah, mon coeur," Victoria breathed, submitting to the contours of his figure her curvaceous own.

The nudges which made known his intentions excited her no less, albeit for different reasons. It was to celebrate a success in uncovering the soft flesh which lay hidden beneath his shell of stoicism.

"You shall have your desires fulfilled," she assured before easing herself from his grip and pacing before him. " - but not here. Take me to a place where no one may interrupt us, and let it be dark." Closing the distance between the two once more, she hovered by his ear and whispered, "And I have so very much in store for you."

"Oh, yes!" She added upon having apparently recalled some memory to mind. "And we shall bring some champagne - wouldn't that be lovely?" Delighted, Victoria promenaded about until she had acquired thus.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

The Judge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Judge   The Judge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Bullet recalled a pony fitting that discription. He had been in that group that came in before Bullet.

"I think we've met." Bullet said as he looked over to the shot glasses, all but three were knocked over, their contents spilling onto the ground. "Shit!" he swore as he tried to turn the glasses back up before he lost the entire glass. In the end he saved maybe half a glass plus the three that remained upright. Bullet sighed, fate didn't seem to be on his side today.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

The Judge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Judge   The Judge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:30 pm

The Judge's grin only got wider as they approached. He was enjoying the new stroke of luck now that they had left the useless mayor's office. "How wonderful of my luck. You, pony. You ran after the outlaw? I am searching for ponies of interest. Specifically one you may know as Shala."

---

Clyde winced, knowing that this was pushing things, but he was not entirely thinking with his mind. Upon the mention of champagne, he opened a special drawer in the wall behind the Judge's desk, producing such a bottle. "He always stocked on special occasions...For himself. And I don't think there are any private places on this train, but there was a few inlets in the tunnel nearby...."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

The Judge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Judge   The Judge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Cedar stared up at the Judge. "I know. Your assassin told me."

The guard looked down. All of his glasses were tipped over. Rather than risk losing anymore money he grabbed the rest of Bullet's and poured them into his flask. "There, your bail's paid, you're free to go."
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

The Judge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Judge   The Judge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:48 pm

The mare could not navigate with sufficient haste. Nimble dodges eluded the crowds which went about their habits in the marketplace; the listeners, the talkers they were; the witnesses.

She pressed on and would not hear objections, progressing at an ever-heightening pace which teased and tantalized, all the while giggling deviously. Sharp sickles of darkness accompanied the two into the steril and silent tunnel, and upon his and her arrival at their destination, the blades enclosed and swallowed them.

Burying her lips in his neck, Victoria eased him onto his back before retreating to her saddlebag. She produced something which crashed to the concrete with a dozen successive percussions and lay hidden in the eternal black of the inlet. Another object tumbled from her bag and rolled some distance to be stopped by her hoof.

A faint light penetrated the darkness and illuminated her violent eyes.

She advanced in the direction of her companion, dragging something which screeched horridly as it scraped along the ground. "You shall perhaps see 'zat my tastes have changed over the years, love. Be a good colt and comply so that you may earn your pleasures."

Her body mounted his.

Clenched in her teeth was the second object. "Say 'Ah'," she muttered in a subduing voice.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

The Judge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Judge   The Judge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Bullet was skeptical. Something was up here.

"You're just letting me go?" He asked, "what's the catch?" He knew that asking would probably spell trouble for him, but curiosity always seemed to get the best of him.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

The Judge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Judge   The Judge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:37 am

The Judge stopped in place. The words seemed to get his attention, but it hardly lasted as he began to chuckle to himself with even greater zeal.

"Interesting! Interesting turn indeed! Especially in that he told you. Oh this adds a few more pieces to the playing board. Do come with me to discuss the terms of our 'understanding'. Perhaps i can play a song or two for you!"

The guard that was with him took a few steps closer, seeming intent to make his attendance necessary.

--

Clyde's senses were narrowing with each rapid beat of his heart. The anticipation had him breathing so hard that he could almost not hear every sound she made with her questionable tool. At every chance he got, he tried to initiate with her when in the darkness, but she was clever enough to get him onto his back. Once on him, he opened his mouth and pulled at her with his hooves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Judge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Judge   The Judge - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Judge
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3