My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raynie!

Raynie!

Home. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home.   Home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Upon the completion of Blackberry's story, Heartsong tearfully explained that she was infact on her way to the train station to make her way to Canterlot, as she was taking her music career to the next step. Blackberry and Heartsong gave each other a sorrowful hug goodbye and he wished her luck. He waved his hoof at his friend as she made for the train station to take her life to its next step. (Oddly enough no one has seen her since the Changeling invasion. ;))(Of course I'll edit this bit if the player who was controlling that character comes back and tries to retool that character to make it acceptable...)

Blackberry lowered his hoof and sighed as he turned back to Shala, a bit of disappointment clear on his face as he just got to reconnect with his childhood friend, and now she was gone again. "Well, I guess it's like coming to a whole new town..." Blackberry sighed, "The ponies I knew have moved on, and so many new ponies have moved to town..."

Blackberry gave a weak smile to Shala as he used his magic to fold up his easel and put it back on his back, "Would it be alright if I stayed at your place until I was able to get settled?" he asked, "I intend on doing some work to try to make some bits, I'd like to pay you rent for your generosity when I'm able..." he told her
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Home. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home.   Home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:46 am

Shala watched the whole ordeal with Heartsong and Blackberry from a distance, not wanting to interrupt. Once they parted ways, she moved in on Blackberry and watched her friend leave.

"...Huh...Well that blows." She said with a shrug. Shala took a few steps in the other direction toward her home. "Yeah, you can hang at my place. I don't charge like some nutters do though. You seem like a clean kind of pony anyhow."
Back to top Go down

Home.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3