My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The best young flier competition has come again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
svetl1

svetl1

The best young flier competition has come again Empty
PostSubject: The best young flier competition has come again   The best young flier competition has come again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:05 pm

Cloud Dasher was getting ready for the best young flier competition.He was number 12 ."I can do this,I can do this."said Cloud to help himself."No need for first place,just do better than last,and have fun.".Cloud had faith,and that was all he needed.

It was number 5's turn.The deadline coming to Cloud.He got worried,but he knew not to worry.He saw the superb tricks before him,and that made him step up his game for later.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The best young flier competition has come again   The best young flier competition has come again I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Silly had finally worked up the courage to return to the place that had so many bad memories. He was never going to change if he kept just doing the same thing and expecting different results. He had to move out from under the what he was and live for today. Forever being cuaght in the past couldn't go on.

He stood in line behind you as he fiddled with his sign. He in no way expected to impress anyone with his trick. He wasn't in it for the glory, it just reminded him of a good memory. Silly tapped the colt's shoulder. "I think your up dude." He said as the pony with the clip board waved for you to go out.
Back to top Go down
svetl1

svetl1

PostSubject: Re: The best young flier competition has come again   The best young flier competition has come again I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:58 pm

"Thanks!"he said to the pony behind him.Cloud did nothing special-just a few turns,and some kicks.His turn quickly ended,and it was the next pony's turn.

Last edited by svetl1 on Tue May 01, 2012 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The best young flier competition has come again   The best young flier competition has come again I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Silly just went out there doing a few long cloud jumps and few neat little tricks. He tried his best to at least and made it look like he tried. He hadn't ever been bad at flying, he really only saw it as a way to get around.

He landed back in the waiting lobby as he wiped from sweat from his forehead. "Whee, that was tough."
Back to top Go down
svetl1

svetl1

PostSubject: Re: The best young flier competition has come again   The best young flier competition has come again I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:56 am

"It sure was!"said Cloud from behind the other pony."Hey.I never got your name. I'm Cloud Dasher.What's your name?"asked Cloud.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The best young flier competition has come again   The best young flier competition has come again I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:56 am

Silly tried to give back his own smile, but it looked a little forced. "I'm Sil-Symphony. Just Symphony. Nice to meet you Cloud Dasher. You did good out there. I hope you place in the top thirty." Silly could say he was good, but he wasn't a Wonderbolt just yet. Maybe with some hard work he could be.
Back to top Go down
svetl1

svetl1

PostSubject: Re: The best young flier competition has come again   The best young flier competition has come again I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:51 am

"You did well too Symphony!I'm sure you'll be in the top 20."said Cloud with a friendly tune.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The best young flier competition has come again   The best young flier competition has come again I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Sily hardly thought he would even get in the top 100 by how dull his tricks were. They were clean and well done, but they didn't stand out. That's what the scouts were looking for. A interesting face and some skill. Maybe he should of been born a light blue.

"Thanks." He did a half smile as he turned to watch the next colt go up. "So why did you join this? Trying to become the next wonder-bolt or something?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
svetl1

svetl1

PostSubject: Re: The best young flier competition has come again   The best young flier competition has come again I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:52 am

"Nah.I do it just for fun."said Cloud."I just want to test myself.And also have some fun.I think you're not dreaming big too.Or am I wrong?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The best young flier competition has come again   The best young flier competition has come again I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:05 pm

"Dreaming to big?" Silly blinked few times as he tried to get what he meant. "You mean like I'm underselling myself or something? Cause if you mean that I just don't have passion for this.." This had to to be the longest sentence that silly has had all week!
Back to top Go down
svetl1

svetl1

PostSubject: Re: The best young flier competition has come again   The best young flier competition has come again I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:36 am

"I meant you aren't hoping becoming a Wonderbolt too.Or at least that was my guess."said Cloud."Well it seems that you don't want to become famous or anything."After Cloud finished,the last few colts started to do their appeals.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The best young flier competition has come again   The best young flier competition has come again I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Silly would have laughed at the colt as he touched his hoof to his face. He laughed for a few long series of moments. "Me? A wonderbolt? I could even dare to dream about something like that. It's a wasted dream..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best young flier competition has come again   The best young flier competition has come again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best young flier competition has come again
Page 1 of 1